Eviction Night how will you be celebrating

demixxxdemixxx Posts: 712
Forum Member
✭✭
:mad: Ahh Bless another year another eviction night another final :rolleyes:
For the past 13 weeks I have spent watching My fave reality Tv show ever I was a fan from the first series :rolleyes: I remember Graig Winning I was Watching BB refused to go out with the lasses( who thought I was mad ) as I had to stay in and see it to the end and watch the show. Tears were in my eyes as Graig Left donating his money to his friend who needed a transplant when it ended i thought noooooooo I shall never see Graig again when he popped up on Avid Merrion and back to reality my crush was cleared Scouse Git.

As the years rolled on my mates thought I was mad as made them watch BB with me ,constantly talked about BB and spent hours when i should be working on the internet getting the latest updates hating housemates, loving housemates my kids know when its summer as they cant watch cartoon network and they have to fight me to get on the computer.

This FRiday its the final of the longest BB ever will I be having a BB party were i make all my mates come to the house get drunk and force them yes force them to watch the final with me.

No I bloody well wont my other half has decided to take me away on the biggest tv event of the year ever. YES he informed me he has paid hundreds of pounds to take me away. :mad:

Now some say I should be grateful . happy and yes I am but I know my mates and kids have put him up to it
So I have made demands I will only go if there is a tv in hotel room and I can watch the final.

Anyway what will you be doing how will you be celebrating the last night :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i will be in benidorm on the first night of my holiday(well girls weekend away)...yay :D
  • bilijojimbobbilijojimbob Posts: 4,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll be sitting with the Andrex, the Cat and a big fat reefer
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well as im 14 i would say stay up late and eating all night lol!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    I shall celebrate when this god awful lot have finally gone. I can then hope that next year if they can face another show they get some decent housemates
  • demixxxdemixxx Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am so jealous :)
  • feathers33feathers33 Posts: 1,823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I shall be packing ready to go on my holiday on saturday morning :p:D
  • ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    eating birthday cake no doubt :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 394
    Forum Member
    demixxx wrote:
    :mad: Ahh Bless another year another eviction night another final :rolleyes:
    For the past 13 weeks I have spent watching My fave reality Tv show ever I was a fan from the first series :rolleyes: I remember Graig Winning I was Watching BB refused to go out with the lasses( who thought I was mad ) as I had to stay in and see it to the end and watch the show. Tears were in my eyes as Graig Left donating his money to his friend who needed a transplant when it ended i thought noooooooo I shall never see Graig again when he popped up on Avid Merrion and back to reality my crush was cleared Scouse Git.

As the years rolled on my mates thought I was mad as made them watch BB with me ,constantly talked about BB and spent hours when i should be working on the internet getting the latest updates hating housemates, loving housemates my kids know when its summer as they cant watch cartoon network and they have to fight me to get on the computer.

This FRiday its the final of the longest BB ever will I be having a BB party were i make all my mates come to the house get drunk and force them yes force them to watch the final with me.

No I bloody well wont my other half has decided to take me away on the biggest tv event of the year ever. YES he informed me he has paid hundreds of pounds to take me away. :mad:

Now some say I should be grateful . happy and yes I am but I know my mates and kids have put him up to it
    So I have made demands I will only go if there is a tv in hotel room and I can watch the final.

Anyway what will you be doing how will you be celebrating the last night :)

Maybe, just maybe he's taking you to the BB live final????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eviction Night BB drinks
    A little tip to celebrate just like the housemates

Mix 1 litre of white cider 7.5percent

With I bottle of Robinsons orange and Blackcurrant Tesco have a buy one get 1 free.

Add a touch of Cheap Vodka (1 Litre)
    Mix add in a few oranges and a banan(tribute to Nikki)

Voila the perfect BB drink
    Meths optional :D

Coming soon BB Eviction night TITBITs ( a tribute to LEah)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBBAZ wrote:
    Maybe, just maybe he's taking you to the BB live final????

That would be a dream he hasnt told me where we are going and bought a tom tom for the car :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol, I envy these people who have these massive parties on launch and final nights, with all their friends huddled around the TV, cheering loudly as events happen.

Unfortunately, none of my friends have the enthusiasm that I have towards BB =(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Relaxing in the hotel bar in Monaco. Watching results via broadband. Should be quite pleasant.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    I'll be in some field in Staffordshire, trying to put a tent up in the rain (probably), its the V Festival this weekend :D
  • janeawayjaneaway Posts: 879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Family and friends will be coming round, I always try to do food that reflects what the housemates have been eating so this year we will have a welsh lamb dinner in honour of Glyn's prize meal lol but I wont be making it into a smoothie, then we'll have copious amounts of wine as we fight for the phone to vote
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A meat smoothie would probably be delicious.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be having a bottle of champagne (Sainsburys Extra Dry...v.nice!) as I usually have a bottle of sparkly Chardonnay/Pinot Noir, but it's finale and any excuse!! Plus my husbands home, he's been working away (told him to catch a train at about 3pm so he's back in time and doesn't walk in expecting hugs half way through!! Aw, Bless 'im!) :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be eating pizza and watching it while my dad says things like ''Is this not bloody over yet?''.

I'll have to lock the cat out the room as well - he starts wailing whenever Glyn's onscreen, I don't know why.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah Yeah wrote:
    lol, I envy these people who have these massive parties on launch and final nights, with all their friends huddled around the TV, cheering loudly as events happen.

Unfortunately, none of my friends have the enthusiasm that I have towards BB =(

None of mine do Yeah Yeah I force them round tears tantrums just like Nikki no wonder they have plotted and planned to get me out of the county ha ha ;)
    Just pretend you are wanting a girly/ boy night in invite them all round say there will be drinks ect and when they come force them to watch make them see what they have missed all summer if they are true friends they will stay.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lexus wrote:
    I'll be in some field in Staffordshire, trying to put a tent up in the rain (probably), its the V Festival this weekend :D

Ohhhh noooooo maybe he is taking me there he loves all the festivals and i forgot it was the V festival as much as i love fesitivals you cant get a tv in a bleeeding tent arghhhhhhh.
    Ps have a great weekend
  • RuthStarRuthStar Posts: 5,729
    Forum Member
    Well. I'm 14 so. i'll be whatching it in my bedroom, with some lemonade and snacks on my bed. so i dont have 2 get up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which snacks? I don't understand how anyone can sit down and watch something while eating snacks! Every time I try to do that, I finish eating by the time the theme song finishes >_<
  • northernslayernorthernslayer Posts: 3,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chinese take away, few bottles of wine and probably get all teary eyed so lots of tissues will be bought in.

enjoy your night away though :) at least their is a tv :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Room for one more? :D
  • Miss Ogen-EastMiss Ogen-East Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    feathers33 wrote:
    I shall be packing ready to go on my holiday on saturday morning :p:D

Yup, I'm packing as well.

Off to the Edinburgh Festival, where I have tickets to
    see RUSSELL! :D
  • kazzykazzy Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At my sisters with a Chinese and plenty of wine, while our other halves go to the pub and celebrate the end of BB. (Havent told them about x factor yet!)