Mark Feehily Solo Career

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    He's basically said himself that he works in a burger ban. He least he's accepted he won't have a career.
  • zeze88zeze88 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's basically said himself that he works in a burger ban. He least he's accepted he won't have a career.

Oh just knock it off already, Why come here if you are not interested whatsoever in his music? He hasn't said that, you are just twisting everything.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His management tweeted this:

Well today was a very good day indeed @MarkusFeehily. Team Feehily officially has some new recruits. 😜#notlongtogonow
    Forum Member
    Perhaps he's bought a new coffee machine for the van.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    zeze88 wrote: »
    His management tweeted this:

Well today was a very good day indeed @MarkusFeehily. Team Feehily officially has some new recruits. 😜#notlongtogonow

Exciting! Only five weeks to go until his first solo show / album-taster gig at Scala.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps he's bought a new coffee machine for the van.

You should be a comedian, you are SO funny...

I just don't get people like you who waste energy on posting lame jokes on something/someone they obviously hate/dislike...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    arkus Feehily has now been included to Cliff Masterson‘s (composer, arranger, producer, musical director and songwriter) projects on his official website! :D He has recently worked with Markus for his upcoming debut solo album.

It says:

Cliff has recently been in the studio with Markus Feehily and producers Mo Jam and Steve Anderson, working on titles for his forthcoming solo project.
    Working at Angel Studios he arranged and conducted strings and gospel choir on a number of tracks…
    This is definitely one to watch out for in the coming months!

And looking at his website, he has worked with Westlife before:

Cliff has worked on a number of projects with Irish superstars Westlife. He has worked on string arrangements for some of their album tracks including “The Love Album” and a TV Special for ITV, an exclusive live performance at the O2 in Dublin, and BBC Proms In The Park.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Steve Anderson once again praised Mark's voice yesterday on Twitter:

#tbt without a shadow of a doubt one of the best vocals I’ve ever recorded @markusfeehily - Talk Me Down
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here is nice article with Markus in Sligo Champion:

http://mark-feehily.net/

I especially love the part when Mark is talking about the boys:

"We don't see each other much. Everyone is busy with their own projects. But we really support each other and I must say I love them as much as I ever did"

I knew the media is hyping this just so they would make a scandal.
    Forum Member
    I love this part - I always felt that if it was up to Markus, Westlife would not be releasing albums year by year so I'm now glad he can do things his way and not rush into releases etc.

“It’s funny, a lot of people think that because I wasn’t on television or radio then they think that I was no longer interested in music.

“It was totally the opposite, I didn’t want to rush into my new career, I wanted to get my musical style together.

“There was no point rushing it at all. I am really excited, this is a whole new adventure,”

There is a link now for his official website by the way: http://markusfeehilyofficial.com - it directs to his Twitter page for now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And I guess we will be seeing his music video soon as actress Stephanie Tripp tweeted this:

Got the job for @MarkusFeehily #musicvideo #actress #model #loveisadrug :)
    Forum Member
    And I guess we will be seeing his music video soon as actress Stephanie Tripp tweeted this:

Got the job for @MarkusFeehily #musicvideo #actress #model #loveisadrug :)

I wonder if "Love Is A Drug" is the title of the song.

Markus also wrote on http://facebook.com/markusfeehilyofficial:

Casting dun n dusted! It's all kickin off :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if "Love Is A Drug" is the title of the song.

The same thing crossed my mind but then again, I wondered would she be this revealing about it since it should be on Mark to introduce his work... We just have to wait and see, it is SO close :)
    Forum Member
    The same thing crossed my mind but then again, I wondered would she be this revealing about it since it should be on Mark to introduce his work... We just have to wait and see, it is SO close :)

Hmmm, I just noticed the actress/model deleted that tweet so I presume the #LoveIsADrug hashtag is indeed related to the song, whether that is title or lyrics. Yes it's so close now - we will sooner or later know, so exciting! ;-)
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do we really think it's going to happen?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dd68 wrote: »
    Do we really think it's going to happen?

And by it, what do you mean? His success, what? I'm not sure what you are wondering about...
  • creasecrease Posts: 498
    Forum Member
    Which one was he?
    Forum Member
    crease wrote: »
    Which one was he?

The one with the beautiful soulful voice. ;-) http://instagram.com/markusmoments in case the pictures help.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And if you want to know who he is by vocals, here are 2 songs he sang on his own on the last 2 Westlife albums.

Talk Me Down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sYtj_nc9K8

Before It's Too Late (he co-wrote it and it was actually planned to be the X Factor winner single but then people at Syco changed their minds):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXuRIBkZcIs
    Forum Member
    Apparently he's doing a free fries egg on bacon baps this week. Get them before they're gone!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently he's doing a free fries egg on bacon baps this week. Get them before they're gone!

You must be so bored that you actually post these things and you think they are funny...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Markus tweeted:

I'm on my first ever video shoot as a solo artist.It's kinda the same but different...more to come soon ;) x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ITS A WRAP! Video No.1 done xMx
  • siriusrosesiriusrose Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excited about the video shoot! Nice to see things coming together now, really can't wait to hear the music.