Yes Yes YEs

2»

Comments

• indigomoonindigomoon Posts: 2,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So happy for Jodie, and now I'm calmed down slightly a big well done to both Jessie and Sam tonite. All the girls did us proud :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pleased Jodie won. She'll be brilliant. Right Choice :)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Jodie. Glad you won.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    No No No. Everyone who voted for Jodie, you've made me very sad.
  • Golden anemoneGolden anemone Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mamaboogie wrote: »
    I'm honestly not paranoid but I think it's a blinking miracle that Jodie won tonight - After every song that Jessie sang the camera cut to CM saying 'bravo' up on his feet with Barry applauding.

Jodie was the GBPs Nancy. Jessie's day will come.

Mamaboogie, Cameron's and ALW's blatant favouritism didn't make me vote for Jodie tonight, I'd have voted for her anyway with the choice there was tonight. It did however make me vote 20 times instead of 2 or 3. I can't imagine I'm the only one who reacted the same way. I feel really good for having wiped the grins off their faces!!!

Jodie did good and she'll be an amazing Nancy. I just hope Cameron can remain professional.
  • Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sad for Jessie. And I cant quite feel happy for Jodie at the moment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I'm absolutely over the moon for her! That was definately the right result in my eyes.
  • AmicaAmica Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mamaboogie, Cameron's and ALW's blatant favouritism didn't make me vote for Jodie tonight, I'd have voted for her anyway with the choice there was tonight. It did however make me vote 20 times instead of 2 or 3. I can't imagine I'm the only one who reacted the same way. I feel really good for having wiped the grins off their faces!!!

Jodie did good and she'll be an amazing Nancy. I just hope Cameron can remain professional.

No...me too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    legend1989 wrote: »

Can't say i'm sorry about that but I hope you recover soon :)
  • peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, yes, yes indeed!

Cameron was right in one thing he said - he said that HE was the winner either way. If Jessie had won, he'd have got his choice. As 'the people's Nancy' has won, it's people who buy tickets, so he wins financially.

And Jessie did great tonight, so I hope Jessie fans will realise that she has a great future ahead of her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peeve wrote: »

Cameron was right in one thing he said - he said that HE was the winner either way. If Jessie had won, he'd have got his choice. As 'the people's Nancy' has won, it's people who buy tickets, so he wins financially.

And Jessie did great tonight, so I hope Jessie fans will realise that she has a great future ahead of her.

Exactly! And CM agreed to let his Nancy be chosen by the public in this way so he knew that his preferences may differ to the publics. He should have been happy with either result, as both girls showed that they could play Nancy.

I'm very happy that Jodie won, she deserves it, earnt it and will be superb in the role. Jessie wont be short of work, ALW and CM will make sure of that, they seemed to love her and praise her often enough.
    Forum Member
    indigomoon wrote: »
    Can't say i'm sorry about that but I hope you recover soon :)

If you knew the story behind it, then I think you would be sorry. I know you don't have clue about my life but it is rather important to me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you knew the story behind it, then I think you would be sorry. I know you don't have clue about my life but it is rather important to me

Didn't mean to offend, and my hopes for feeling better were sincere :)
  • MamaboogieMamaboogie Posts: 3,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, what the chuff does that mean?:confused:
  • loz2601loz2601 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member

Ugh, I was thinking the same thing about JB.
    I used to love him, but over the duration of this series he has completely gone down in my estimations - I thought he was the worst culprit of showing favouritism.
    Forum Member
    I know you didn't mean to offend indigo and i am glad that your wishes were sincere
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    over the moon for jodie she really deserved it, loved her from the auditions cant believe i picked the winner!! jessie was amazin aswell, hope she does well outta this: D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    Still cant believe my fav won :) Hopefully i'll go see the show when Jodie and Laurence are on :)
  • MamaboogieMamaboogie Posts: 3,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jayden wrote: »
    Still cant believe my fav won :) Hopefully i'll go see the show when Jodie and Laurence are on :)

I thought they were simply adorable together!!!:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    YES! indeed. :D

Jodie is a well deserved winner, and I think she's bloody chuffing fab with it. Am booking my ticket as soon as it's all confirmed. If CM didn't want a Jodie type to win, he should never have let her through the first rounds. He should be pleased she's so popular with Joe Public as she'll make him money which I'm sure is what is most important to him when opening a new musical.

Once I'd stopped jumping up and down with glee that Samantha went (although to her credit, I thought her ALAHNM was the best of the series and her performances tonight were the least aggressive I've seen them so I wish her luck even though she's not for me) I didn't care so much if it were Jodie or Jessie, so I just sat back and enjoyed the ride.

Jessie is a huge star in the making though, that voice is so distinctive. All ALW needs to do now is write a musical on the life of Judy Garland and cast Jessie and she'll have her perfect role.
  • smokeyxxsmokeyxx Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    Its so nice that we actually get who we want to win now. So often most of DS have supported someone and they have just lost out in the final. I wonder if the new controls over phone votes have made a difference. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    Congratulations Jodie. Voted for you last night and throughout comptition and now really want to get some tickets. I have to agree Jessi did well and sang ALAHNM brilliantly but really felt Jodie was better overall. Was cheering when result was read out as really felt that Jessie would win.
  • peevepeeve Posts: 3,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YES! indeed. :D

Jodie is a well deserved winner, and I think she's bloody chuffing fab with it. Am booking my ticket as soon as it's all confirmed. If CM didn't want a Jodie type to win, he should never have let her through the first rounds. He should be pleased she's so popular with Joe Public as she'll make him money which I'm sure is what is most important to him when opening a new musical.

Once I'd stopped jumping up and down with glee that Samantha went (although to her credit, I thought her ALAHNM was the best of the series and her performances tonight were the least aggressive I've seen them so I wish her luck even though she's not for me) I didn't care so much if it were Jodie or Jessie, so I just sat back and enjoyed the ride.

Jessie is a huge star in the making though, that voice is so distinctive. All ALW needs to do now is write a musical on the life of Judy Garland and cast Jessie and she'll have her perfect role.

Brilliant idea!

Or just revive 'A Star Is Born' - then the Irish accent wouldn't matter at all.

Jessie is only 18 - she has a great future ahead of her.