Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Duane is so gone.

Lol you had that as 'Azhar is so gone' and cheekily changed it :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Almost everyone predicted Azhar to be fired this week.
  • Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like he was pointing straight at the PM in the preview so looks like Adams time is up, and I hope so because all he does is moan
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope Adam gets eliminated next week. Cannot stand him. With Azhar staying it does make me think that perhaps a double firing will go soon. I think for the past 2 weeks with Duane and Jane going too big character I think LS needs to fire some boring ones now.
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is it Adam fired next, followed by Azhar? Think that's the general consensus
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im thinking Tom might win it all now, tonight he was the only person to point out his teams mistake and was ignored, but Karen gave a positive speech about him.

Although editing can be shown to be deceiving, as shown with Duane.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abigail88 wrote: »
    So is it Adam fired next, followed by Azhar? Think that's the general consensus

Its just guesses now

the only two we know are safe are Jenna and Stephen (car clip together)

I'm assuming the light clip is next week which makes nick, Laura, Gab and Ricky question marks again.

Anyone could go now, Sugar's firings how been random this year.
  • Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    Im thinking Tom might win it all now, tonight he was the only person to point out his teams mistake and was ignored, but Karen gave a positive speech about him.

Not exactly, as she pointed out that he (and his team) had missed an even bigger point.

As for editing, I think that Nick has quite a bad edit out of the remaining candidates (doesn´t seem to be pulling his weight) and that Jenna is still almost invisible (though that will change next week).

Which team will lose next week? Purely based on the editing of the trailer, team Phoenix will lose (the focus is on the other team, just like the fitness trailer had the focus on team Phoenix).

Do think that if there will be a double firing soon that Azhar will be involved (the only candidate who certainly won´t be making the final five).
  • TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks like he was pointing straight at the PM in the preview so looks like Adams time is up, and I hope so because all he does is moan

I saw it as him pointing to the left - perhaps Azhar?

Btw did we see a new clip in the intro tonight with Tom? I don't recognise it so if someone could help me out there then that would be great.

It was of him on his own, I thought it might have been from the junkyard task but I wasn't sure.
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Tyjet wrote: »
    Some of their twitter accounts:
    Adam - https://twitter.com/#!/TheAdamCorbally
    Tom - https://twitter.com/#!/Thomas_Gearing
    Laura - https://twitter.com/#!/laura_reece
    Jade - https://twitter.com/#!/TheRealJadeNash

I'm guessing they've changed the rules about tweeting this year? I remember last year, none of the candidates twitters were touched until after they'd been fired. Doesn't seem to be the case this year.

Here's another

https://twitter.com/#!/nickholzherr
  • TXF0429TXF0429 Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just seen it on iPlayer and it was such a bullsh*t firing. I'm not happy at all.

I'll be livid if Adam escapes next week. Luckily, the early evidence points towards him getting fired next week, bringing us back to reality!

Jenna is slowly growing on me (:eek:) but I think the final five will now be:

Tom Gearing
    Nick Holzherr
    Jade Nash
    Katie Wright
    Gabrielle Omar

With Ricky possibly getting in there. Still unhappy about this week, but perked up about Adam's potential firing next week!
    Forum Member
    TXF0429 wrote: »
    Jenna is slowly growing on me (:eek:) but I think the final five will now be:

Tom Gearing
    Nick Holzherr
    Jade Nash
    Katie Wright
    Gabrielle Omar

Personally, I think that only Tom and Gabrielle are kinda certain at this point.

Nick´s edit is bugging me, Jade is still rather invisible (and still no PM yet, so week 7 could make or break her) and it seems that Katie will end up in the losing boardroom again (judging by the shot, compared with when Michael got fired, a final boardroom with someone else as PM).

Ricky or Laura could easily replace any of those three.

As for Jenna, Adam, Azhar and Stephen, it seems unlikely that they will make it that far (though the only visual proof of a future task involves two of them).

It will be 24-hours (or longer, if the info is put up the following morning) until we know the next task and the only thing for sure is that Stephen will survive that task.
  • TheAuburnEnigmaTheAuburnEnigma Posts: 17,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally, I think that only Tom and Gabrielle are kinda certain at this point.

Nick´s edit is bugging me, Jade is still rather invisible (and still no PM yet, so week 7 could make or break her) and it seems that Katie will end up in the losing boardroom again (judging by the shot, compared with when Michael got fired, a final boardroom with someone else as PM).

Ricky or Laura could easily replace any of those three.

As for Jenna, Adam, Azhar and Stephen, it seems unlikely that they will make it that far (though the only visual proof of a future task involves two of them).

It will be 24-hours (or longer, if the info is put up the following morning) until we know the next task and the only thing for sure is that Stephen will survive that task.

Just repeating my question from earlier, did we get a new clip of Tom in the intro tonight or was that from the junkyard task (it was him on his own)?
  • MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've heard that the "replenish" task that Natasha won as PM last series is up for Week 7.
    Forum Member
    Just repeating my question from earlier, did we get a new clip of Tom in the intro tonight or was that from the junkyard task (it was him on his own)?

junkyard task (smashing of the glass)

And if that is correct about the task in week 7, it would mean anybody could be fired that week except for Stephen and Jenna (assuming the car clip is not from that task).

Really hope that the intro gets updated next week, otherwise we will be completely in the dark for the last few weeks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monkseal wrote: »
    I've heard that the "replenish" task that Natasha won as PM last series is up for Week 7.

Wow, I hope so! That task had the potential to be a really good task and I really enjoyed it last year.

I think the teams could get mixed up after next week - It would be a good time to do it and I think the Jenna/Stephen clip could well be from a reinvestment task.

Also could Azhar and Adam both get fired next week? No evidence for either of them getting much further. Then again, the only candidates safe next week are Stephen, Jenna, Katie and Ricky.

However, it seems like a PM gets fired and due to the Jenna/Stephen clip, its looking, at this early stage, like Adam will be the one to go next week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really hope that the intro gets updated next week, otherwise we will be completely in the dark for the last few weeks.

Yeah. It would be so unfair of the BBC not to give us spoilers so we actually have to watch the programme to see who goes! :-)
    Forum Member
    Yeah. It would be so unfair of the BBC not to give us spoilers so we actually have to watch the programme to see who goes! :-)

No need to get all sarcastic on us :p
    Forum Member
    TXF0429 wrote: »
    The BR preview clips are:

Katie looking disappointed (Looks like a Losing Team boardroom, but again, no way of telling where its from)
    Adam in a losing boardroom (No idea, no idea)
    Jade looking worried in a losing boardroom (Dunno, could have already happened)
    Laura in a losing boardroom (I think it was yesterday)
    Can't see the Adam PM clip, but I'll check on previous episodes tomorrow.

For me, the above clips are all still unclear (and almost certainly have not been shown yet).

- The Katie clip is from a losing team boardroom or a final boardroom (probably the latter).

- The Adam clip is very likely from next week´s task (compare it with Laura´s position for instance when she lost as PM), in the final boardroom

- The Jade clip is also likely to be from next week´s task (she seems to be standing on the right, just like in the preview for next week)

- The Laura clip is from the future (beyond task 6), as I can´t match it with her PM loss and she seems to be sitting on the right hand side of that final boardroom (the position in the first boardroom, where she was PM, is slightly different and there people can be seen sitting next to her).

Finally, the Adam as PM clip (flanked by Katie) is also from next week.

So, probably most of the boardroom clips will be solved by next week (bar the Katie clip and the Laura clip, if those two don´t get mixed into the same team then those clips are from different weeks).
    Forum Member
    TASK 7 (Wednesday, 2 May)

7/12. The teams each spend £150 on wholesale goods and try to sell them on for a profit in Essex. Setting up in markets and shopping centres with mops, MP3 players, fake tans and false eyelashes, they must push their products hard and reinvest in the best sellers. As the challenge draws to a close, there is a big opportunity to shift remaining stock and two very different selling strategies emerge, but which will impress Alan Sugar the most?
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    One of the parents, at least, has been talking on a forum about their child and mentioned something about signing a 40-pages long contract to keep their mouth.

So, if this contract comes into play for the final five documentary (parents, siblings, friends) then this candidate will at least get that far.

About the candidate in question, will only say that they have two things in common with Lord Sugar.

Care to tell us what you know? :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, please tell whose parent that is!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TASK 7 (Wednesday, 2 May)

7/12. The teams each spend £150 on wholesale goods and try to sell them on for a profit in Essex. Setting up in markets and shopping centres with mops, MP3 players, fake tans and false eyelashes, they must push their products hard and reinvest in the best sellers. As the challenge draws to a close, there is a big opportunity to shift remaining stock and two very different selling strategies emerge, but which will impress Alan Sugar the most?

Yes! They obviously felt as though the same task last year had potential. I hope they learn from last year's mistakes and make the task rules easier for the public and the candidates to understand. The penalty inflicted on Venture last series seemed simply just to get them to lose and Natasha to get fired.
    Forum Member
    Tyjet wrote: »
    Care to tell us what you know? :p

The father of Katie has been chatting away about his daughter on a Fulham forum.