Kill Zone game

linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,699
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anybody playing it? There's a few bits I'm stuck on anybody got any links to a walkthrough or something as I don't usually play these sorts of games?

Comments

• whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YouTube walkthroughs are good.
  • mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Which one? I think there have been six in the Killzone series...

(Yes, I'm pedantic...)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Anybody playing it? There's a few bits I'm stuck on anybody got any links to a walkthrough or something as I don't usually play these sorts of games?

Which one?

I have 8 on 5 different formats!

Killzone *
    Killzone Liberation UMD and PSN on Vita
    Killzone 2
    Killzone 3
    * Killzone HD
    Killzone Mercenary
    Killzone Shadowfall
  • linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I mean Killzone Shadowfall for PS4
  • linkinpark875linkinpark875 Posts: 29,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any ideas im stuck on the game and can get last it which is frustrating.

If I can't get use to it I will have to trade it in.
  • Kopite79Kopite79 Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Gamefaqs walkthrough here: http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/704523-killzone-shadow-fall/faqs/68348
    Forum Member

Where?

Thoughts

Eobots are slow at aiming, turrets scan so avoid the scans, spider mines just shoot them, or run like mad.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Have the free weekend a go this morning and I don't really like it. The graphics are nice but that's about it. Movement is so sluggish, even on 100% sensitivity, the weird blur that goes on is really off putting & it just feels boring and generic.

I enjoyed KZ3 but that's because it's felt so different when I was using the Move control set up. Without it, I didn't like it & it's the same here
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Struggling already with this. Thought I was doing well going around at start knifing folk but once this owl thing appeared im totally lost. Havent a clue if im swiping up down left or right and seem to be alerting everyone under the sun.
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Struggling already with this. Thought I was doing well going around at start knifing folk but once this owl thing appeared im totally lost. Havent a clue if im swiping up down left or right and seem to be alerting everyone under the sun.

If you shoot someone , make sure you either disarm the alarms first or kill everyone before they activate the alarms... I had no end of problems with that first section with the owl lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ta. I'll get back to it. Maybe I'm rushing in to I quickly
  • whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In struggling too. Just got to crash site. Is hard, and it doesn't tell you what the alarms look like either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is such a tough and unforgiving game but finished it a week after release.

My own view but felt it was abit of a let down compared to KZ3 which was in many ways better and more fun (I mean come on, who doesnt like shoot the crap out of an epic huge mech that just wont die as opposed to sneaking and having the same battle against the same bad guys over and over and over!)

Liked the storyline though which put the helgast & IGA in a different light.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Came back to this and got passed the first main outside bit. Quite tough but seem to have a better grasp of owl now. Very good though.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's killzone like online guys??? ... I'm still struggling with singleplayer & haven't had a chance 2 try it yet!! :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not really played online. Just once but now enjoying campaign. Ive gone from initially hating the owl to now loving it. It's great sending it in and letting it distract while I pick the odd ones off. Now at mission 4.
    Forum Member
    Online is not as good as 2 or 3. To be honest SF is a pretty weak game.

SP
    1 fun
    L hard
    2 story and grittyness
    3 spectacle and control
    M fun
    SF Feels rushed and they missed a lot of opportunities

MP
    I loved 3
    2 Was very good
    SF is full of spawn campers and few KZ hardcore

The non support of Move is also a huge minus, after 3s excellent support it is such a pity to return to turret controls from pointer controls
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see on the blog yesterday they've revealed the first pair of mp maps.....free of course. I need to get this campaign done to start on mp.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see on the blog yesterday they've revealed the first pair of mp maps.....free of course. I need to get this campaign done to start on mp.

I haven't enjoyed this PS4 instalment of killzone @ all :( ... I'm finding it pretty difficult & as a result It's been more of a chore then a pleasure! :blush: ... I'm currently on the final mission so hopefully I can finish it this weekend & play summit else! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See I loved kz 2 but couldn't get into 3 at all. They have undoubtedly tailored this more towards cod style imo.
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    What exactly is the season pass for if the maps are free? If Move control was patched into it, I'd think of picking this up. Watched some of your stream earlier Allan when you looked lost in a building with glass floors
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh...lol.
    I didn't have comments or my phone on so didn't realise.
    I had ran out of bullets so was going back to pick up weapons.

Not sure what season pass is about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Season pass leaflet says. ..
    Online coop expansion pack.
    3 online coop map packs.
    2 additional mp expansion packs.

Anyone bought in to this ?
    Not sure what the mp expansion is if maps are free ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not finding this half as hard now that I know how to control the owl. I haven't so far really used the stun or shield part of it though.
    I know there's the scanner but I generally have to take a hit before I realise where the enemy are. Not a real problem once I do know though.
    Im in a bit just now where high speed trains shoot past
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know there's the scanner but I generally have to take a hit before I realise where the enemy are. Not a real problem once I do know though.

The scanner is a godsend ... Sometimes I find it difficult spotting the enemies at a distance without it! :( ... maybe I'm going blind in my old age? :blush: (or maybe my TV colour settings aren't right? lol) :confused:
    Im in a bit just now where high speed trains shoot past

that's my favourite level so far!!! ;)