X Factor 2014 Official Judges Houses Thread :)

Comments

• Rye_Alexander1Rye_Alexander1 Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    Yeah I will when I find out! It was confirmed yesterday that it's cheryl and the girls filming judges houses today? Sarah Jane Crawford let it slip on Sunday Brunch Show :)

I think the top three girls will be:

Stephanie Nala
    Lauren Platt
    Chloe Jasmine or Chloe O'Gorman

Although Lola is meant to be good and emily tho havnt seen them or stephanie yet
    I love both the chole s but I would pick chol o,Gorman
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Id Pick Lauren, Lola and Steph
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My mums friend knows Emily So i really want her to go through
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is the name of the twin boys in the groups category? Is it The Brooks? What is their twitter?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    What is the name of the twin boys in the groups category? Is it The Brooks? What is their twitter?

I met them at the auditions, very nice boys. Yes they're called the brooks and both have twitter. On my mobile so can't get the link but just google

'The brooks twins singers twitter'
  • itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are there any videos of Lola? Interested as to why people think she's amazing..
  • Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love both the chole s but I would pick chol o,Gorman

Chloe Jasmine getting the better edit and more air time leads me to believe she is 100% in the final 3 girls
    In fact id say we have seen 4 of the final 12 over the weekend :

Only the Young- Groups
    Jay James - Overs
    Andrea - Boys
    Chloe Jasmine - Girls
    So 1/3 of the final 12 have been seen in my opinion
  • Rye_Alexander1Rye_Alexander1 Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    Chloe Jasmine getting the better edit and more air time leads me to believe she is 100% in the final 3 girls
    In fact id say we have seen 4 of the final 12 over the weekend :

Only the Young- Groups
    Jay James - Overs
    Andrea - Boys
    Chloe Jasmine - Girls
    So 1/3 of the final 12 have been seen in my opinion

The air time don't mean anything I remember sophie habibis got hardly any air time and still made the live shows
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They often seem to throw one girl under the bus with comparatively little airtime, at least compared to the other two girls.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The air time don't mean anything I remember sophie habibis got hardly any air time and still made the live shows

And I think they learned their lesson from that mistake, i'd be pretty confident Chloe Jasmine is in especially with the promo/exposure she is getting outside the show
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren won't get through if Steph gets through.

I heard Emily Middlemas is REALLY good?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any news yet
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lauren won't get through if Steph gets through.

I heard Emily Middlemas is REALLY good?

Emily is very good and I am not being biased towards her
  • HughOSHughOS Posts: 2,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah I hope Lauren Platt gets through. Her audition was my favourite of the first two shows, she has such a lovely deep voice.
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Lauren and Steph are 2 completely different artists so i could see both of them getting through
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A pic at Cheryl's JH https://twitter.com/jamesinrehab/status/506821652622360576 doesn't give anything away tho

Do we know who her guest is?
  • Arran_DempsterArran_Dempster Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I expected that black girl to get through :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I expected that black girl to get through :(
    I thought she had the best vocal of the weekend, only truly impressive one. Thing is we only saw a small clip, so who knows how the whole thing sounded. She's also from South Africa (so could have permit issues) and 30, too old to really launch as a popstar, and seemed a bit bland.

Even if there were no issues with her participating she might have been a threat to their planned top ~4 commercial potential acts. Vocally strong but not really interesting/commercial acts often get done in by bootcamp on this show. She should go for The Voice.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zone_Out wrote: »
    A pic at Cheryl's JH https://twitter.com/jamesinrehab/status/506821652622360576 doesn't give anything away tho

Do we know who her guest is?
    Tinie Tempah
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just looked on You Tube at Emily Middlemas. She seems good, but I wasn't overly impressed. I do think Lauren Platt had loads of potential though. I think Steph will definitely be in the lives!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just looked on You Tube at Emily Middlemas. She seems good, but I wasn't overly impressed. I do think Lauren Platt had loads of potential though. I think Steph will definitely be in the lives!

I read that
    Lauren
    is put out at boot camp might be wrong though
  • daniel_farrellydaniel_farrelly Posts: 1,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lewismacf wrote: »
    I read that
    Lauren
    is put out at boot camp might be wrong though

No, it was revealed she made judges houses
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Emily's newer performances lack the charm of her old ones for me. She's clearly driven and interested in the writing side though. Wonder if that will be enough to do it.

Lauren Platt has a very good voice but needs a huge amount of work on her stage presence. Honestly I think she needs a couple more years of dev time before she'd really work in the market as a solo act.

All comments from bootcamp suggest Steph is the likely favorite in the girls category. Really interested to see her audition next week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    I don't think Lauren will go through.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if cheryl goes for her normal way of putting people through then
    Lola will get through as they are both From Newcastle