[GAME] The X Factor: Bottom League (Series 1) | Launch Thread

2»

Comments

• jackamakkajackamakka Posts: 4,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For now we know that Steve will be taking his category for Miami with Jennifer Hudson and Leona Lewis!

And Tom is taking his category to Malindi with Paul McCartney and Beyonce Knowles!

David and Paul should reveal their choices soon, or else we'll find out at Judges Houses on Wednesday night!

We'll be at Judges Houses from 5pm on Wednesday, starting with Tom in Malindi!
  • noonan15noonan15 Posts: 1,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please give me the girls!! hahaha!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    noonan15 wrote: »
    Please give me the girls!! hahaha!!!

You'll have to wait until Wednesday to find out :cool:
  • EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A very interesting selection of acts, especially since I thought that games featuring only UK acts were getting boring. I was evidently wrong, and I'm looking forward to seeing how some of these acts are mentored.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, please head over to The Mix Factor and cast a vote. ;)
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,527
    Forum Member
    Missed the launch as I was out :)

Good to be on the panel and again with Steve and Tom! Good to see a fresh face here too and will be interesting to see what Paul does with is category. I think looking at the acts I would prefer either the over's or the boys

For the Judges Hoses my category will be jetting off to Jamaica!!!!!

My special guest who will also be there are two people have been in the limelight for a while and know their stuff....

Firstly someone who was big in the 90's/ early 00's, he was part of a massive boyband and has recently been back on TV.... that's right after his stint in the CBB house my first celebrity guest is none other than boyband member turned hippy Abz Love!!!!

My second guest helping me is no stranger to the top of the charts, again she was a big teenage star in the 90's, however in the 00's turned herself over to acting roles and has since become a big Sc-Fi star. She knows what it takes to make it in the music industry and the celeb world.... you guessed it joining myself and Abz is..... Billie Piper!!!!
  • Paul_Howard1Paul_Howard1 Posts: 1,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys sorry I'm a bit late . I would like the girls or groups .

The two celebs that will be helping me pick me acts are
    Katy Perry :eek:
    And
    Miley Cyrus :eek:
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's hope they don't twerk at wherever you're going to be for judges houses. :eek: :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am actually praying I get the girls!!!
    The Over 28s could be fun too, but I have already mentored them on another game! So GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys sorry I'm a bit late . I would like the girls or groups .

The two celebs that will be helping me pick me acts are
    Katy Perry :eek:
    And
    Miley Cyrus :eek:

Katy perry has had to pull out of the show her replacement is
    Lady Gaga:D
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,527
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to see which category I get this evening... not long to find out now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hour and 10 minutes till I find out my category and whittle them down!!! Nervous isn't the word
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait !!!!
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am here and I'm looking forward to this. :)

I really want the girls. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everybody excited?! Show will start at 5pm, so only 50 minutes to go until y'all can find out your categories. We'll be starting with Tom as he has to leave earlier but don't worry as you will all find out your categories by 7pm if all goes well! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Soppyfan wrote: »
    I am here and I'm looking forward to this. :)

I really want the girls. :D

I'll fight you for them!!!! hahaha