Sexy Apprentice guys

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sofajudge wrote: »
    I need a Rutger Hauer type (young version) or a Pacino, makes note to speak to people in charge of selection next year. :)

Alex was bit weak looking for me. Sayeed could have been nice but his sly and snakey personality overtook his looks.

Sorry not trying to argue. :)

You can argue all you like - it's more fun when we don't always see eye to eye ;):p:D

I happen to agree with you though. Thumbs up for Pacino (I generally prefer older men) and thumbs down for Alex who was a wimp!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee and Alex both attractive. Even Sophocles was passable, though his personality made him seriously unattractive. I thought Simon was pretty cute, especially in his ueber-keen running to the phone in the morning get-up.

But my biggest crushes were on Sebastian, and of course the lovely Ben in Series 1!
  • Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    I thought Simon was pretty cute, especially in his ueber-keen running to the phone in the morning get-up.

Yeah....in his underwear.... oh gawd, I'm shameless. :D
  • floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    I once posted a message saying Lee McQueen looked more like James Bond than Daniel Craig! Lee didn't act like Bond though. He was more Del Boy Trotter than Bond. Hee hee.
    So was Raef, although I found it hard to imagine that he was attracted to women.

I think Raef was attracted to just one person...

Raef.

:D

You gotta admit, Ruth was one sexy butch lesbian. If I were into rough butch lesbians - she'd do me fine! :p
  • RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    floopy123 wrote: »
    I once posted a message saying Lee McQueen looked more like James Bond than Daniel Craig! Didn't act like Bond though. He was more Del Boy Trotter than Bond. Hee hee.

Lee had my ideal physique and in the early stages, his arrogance and hot-headedness had me imagining that he'd be the type who would bend you over and give you a bloody good seeing to. As the series progressed however and it became more apparent how his mind ticked, I eventually deduced that he is probably very lacklustre at sex and my ardour was somewhat dampened.
    Forum Member
    And poor Lee couldn't spell simple words like 'accent' or something like that. English isn't his forte. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    floopy123 wrote: »
    And poor Lee couldn't spell simple words like 'accent' or something like that. English isn't his forte. :D

I didn't want him for his spelling :D
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    The sexiest Apprentice candidate EVER, regardless of gender was Carol Voderman. Amazingly hot regardless of her age, but considering it. What a cougar? :D:p;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RussellIan wrote: »
    Lee had my ideal physique and in the early stages, his arrogance and hot-headedness had me imagining that he'd be the type who would bend you over and give you a bloody good seeing to. As the series progressed however and it became more apparent how his mind ticked, I eventually deduced that he is probably very lacklustre at sex and my ardour was somewhat dampened.

Indeed. I can't help imagine his habitual "that's what I'm talking about" would have become intensely distracting after certain activities.
  • RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeed. I can't help imagine his habitual "that's what I'm talking about" would have become intensely distracting after certain activities.

Not forgetting that Captain Caveman or whatever it was 'impression' that he seemed to regard as a party piece.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RussellIan wrote: »
    Not forgetting that Captain Caveman or whatever it was 'impression' that he seemed to regard as a party piece.

Oh God yes, the "Reverse Pterodactyl". Captain Caveman was less an impression, more general demeanour.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,512
    Forum Member
    In the interests of research only, I have studied the male candidates intently.

Davey I am with you on Ben, he is okay and has great voice.

Noorul has beautiful eyes, I will study in more detail next week and will undoubtedly change my mind.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I've overlooked this Ben fella, yet his name keeps popping up everywhere.

Which one was he?
    Forum Member
    Sid_1979 wrote: »
    I think I've overlooked this Ben fella, yet his name keeps popping up everywhere.

Which one was he?

Belfast accent Sid. Dark and unshaven, well he is in photo I was looking at.
    Forum Member
    I never knew so many Apprentice fans were that concerned about how the candidates look. It's been most revealing! I never thought about how they looked. Ho hum.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not the bloke with the braces!?

I've just been slagging him off on another thread <laughingmyheadoffsmiley>
    Forum Member
    Okay I am clutching at straws. :p
  • A CillayA Cillay Posts: 8,215
    Forum Member

My first thaught was, 'not the arab!'.

The northern guy had something about him but he was a bit of a ****.
  • IgnazioIgnazio Posts: 18,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sid_1979 wrote: »

Which one was he?
    Making money better than sex - ring any bells Sid.:rolleyes:

Well if his business skills are as bad as his bedroom skills - it's bye bye Ben.
  • KookyKatieKookyKatie Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lee was probably the best looking one last year, but Raef's personality made him far, far more attractive than any other Apprentice guy.

Sayed was okay. I liked the contrast of his eyes with his natural tan, but God... he was such a prat. Can't believe Michelle ended up with him.

Alex was actually below average in my book. He just came across as an overgrown teenager.

No real lookers this year. *sigh*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,082
    Forum Member
    Alex, Syed and Lee - in that order!! *DROOOL* :p

Disappointed by lack of male eye-candy this year :o:o
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I liked syed, but only in his suit- not in his casual clothes.

He was lovely.
  • sarongsarong Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    I liked Adam Hosker from S3 - the one who Katie Hopkins hated? He was tall dark and very handsome (IMO) Also a fan of Simon from last year
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    I quite liked Ben and Philip.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    sarong wrote: »
    I liked Adam Hosker from S3 - the one who Katie Hopkins hated? He was tall dark and very handsome (IMO) Also a fan of Simon from last year

Oh yes Adam was a dish! I was quite a fan of his, and thought he should have gone further (and probably would have, had Sralan's golden girl not had some kind of vendetta against him).