The new Apprentice pad up for sale

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
Forum Member
✭✭
Looks like the new Apprentice pad for this year is up for sale. For a cool £12 million....!

http://www.propertyfinder.com/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&id=503579626

Comments

• kassieqkassieq Posts: 3,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't care for it at all, if I had the cash to splash I wouldn't buy it. Mind you brilliant advertising, 8.9 people viewing the property.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if it's part of sirallun's property portfolio?

A little disappointed to find out it's £12m for the entire block, I was up for a good rant about who on earth would want to buy a flat if they had that kind of money:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder whether the penthouse has been redecorated since the filming. I may organise a viewing - if I can find a suit that makes me look like I'm worth £12million!
  • BelligerentBossBelligerentBoss Posts: 777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder whether the penthouse has been redecorated since the filming. I may organise a viewing - if I can find a suit that makes me look like I'm worth £12million!

Don't worry about a suit, have you seen who the guy who lives next door?

Google Street View outside the security gate
  • Claudette MonetClaudette Monet Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    I wasn't that impressed with the location of the apartments from the snippets that were shown on Wednesday night's show. I'm even less impressed now, seeing it on a map, as it seems to have been squeezed in between an industrial area, busy main roads and a railway line.

The penthouse is up for rent at £1400 per week. I wouldn't pay that much to live in that location.

On another point - 3 bedrooms for 15 people! Thats a bit of a squeeze.....
  • CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    Didn't we see one bedroom with 3 beds in it when the boys were looking round?

Maybe they have both the 3 bedroom ones..... with 2s and 3s?
  • Claudette MonetClaudette Monet Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    Yeah, maybe.... In an earlier series, didn't the film crew stay with the team as well? So maybe they're in the other one too.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    I wasn't that impressed with the location of the apartments from the snippets that were shown on Wednesday night's show. I'm even less impressed now, seeing it on a map, as it seems to have been squeezed in between an industrial area, busy main roads and a railway line.

The penthouse is up for rent at £1400 per week. I wouldn't pay that much to live in that location.

It's not the nicest area, bit of a step down from the house on The Bishops Avenue from a couple years back.

I couldn't live there, just watching on tv and the balcony was giving me vertigo :o
  • AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd rather live in a shed than pay £12 million for that.
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doesnt look as nice as when they showed it the other night jsut shows wot a few bits of furniture can do

dont like the location either

last years house was much nicer
  • soulmate61soulmate61 Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    Was it Holland Park in previous years?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to live in Holland Park. I used to stay at the Youth Hostel there....lol...or St Pauls. Far cry from Sralan's pads.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And only 10 parking spaces for 12 apartments, that will cause a few arguments...