Bring Back Belinda Peacock/slater

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
Forum Member
Bring Belinda Slater/peacock Back Played Leanne Lakey And Introduce Belinda's Husband Neville, The Rich Businessman. I Think They Should Become Main Characters And Move Into The Square. Im Thinking Neville Played By Cristian Solimeno Aka Jason Turner From Footballers Wives.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Belinda was amazing and so unexplored it would practically be like having a new character anyway and Neville could be brand new. We only touched on her issues and she's the opposite to most of the women on the square, she's not happy settling for being another mouthy tart. Plus her relationship with Kat was really interesting..
    Not my vid but to all those who have forgotten the brilliance of her http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaz1iuBCkkc :D
  • sammie1millionsammie1million Posts: 9,970
    Forum Member
    Lauren__ wrote: »
    Belinda was amazing and so unexplored it would practically be like having a new character anyway and Neville could be brand new. We only touched on her issues and she's the opposite to most of the women on the square, she's not happy settling for being another mouthy tart. Plus her relationship with Kat was really interesting..
    Not my vid but to all those who have forgotten the brilliance of her http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaz1iuBCkkc :D

Completely agree!! I also reckon she'd be an amazing sparring partner for Kat as they are polar opposites but are still so alike:D BRING HER BACK:D:D
  • KingCorrieKingCorrie Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    She'd be a wicked character for Enders! Didn't she wear a Wig?

Also bring back Lynn! I liked her and found her very believable! Now Gary's gone she could easily come back.
  • BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure they mentioned the other week that Belinda had a new boyfriend, didn't they?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bertypop wrote: »
    Pretty sure they mentioned the other week that Belinda had a new boyfriend, didn't they?

It wasn't really clear Kat said about Belinda and her "fella" but she says things like that anyway even if it's someone's husband of ten years so I'm not sure whether that was hinting at a new boyfriend or Kat just not saying the name neveile to be honest