Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know he's on OK again with J&P? I passed it in Asda and my thoughts were, why doesn't he donate the fees from one or two of his interviews (not all, I'm not going to slate him for not giving all his earnings to charity, regardless of how low he stooped to earn it) instead of 50p from a packet of coffee which he has no idea whether it will sell or not. Surely that's a better way to raise money for CR?

Do you think the 50p donation will increase sales? I hope so because I know no-one would touch it otherwise, and CR deserve as much as they can get. It still appears all the pledges that he made last year like the buses etc. have been forgotten about.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm questioning the sincerity of his motives with this 50p per packet thing. I'm not sure its even about CR, which it should be.
    It says the coffee is sold "exclusively at Tesco" and 50p per unit goes to CR, if its "exclusively" at Tesco does this mean if he sells it in his own coffee shops 50p doesn't go to charity?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    It says the coffee is sold "exclusively at Tesco" and 50p per unit goes to CR, if its "exclusively" at Tesco does this mean if he sells it in his own coffee shops 50p doesn't go to charity?:confused:

IMO it looks as if hes using CR to launch his coffee with at Tescos >:(
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shock ,horror Andre has done a spread with Princess and Junior about the baby's name... Given a choice of two names ...
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shock ,horror Andre has done a spread with Princess and Junior about the baby's name... Given a choice of two names ...

So, Amelia is the new ipad! :D

I bet KP's blood boils everytime she sees her kids faces plastered all over this chavtastic rag>:(

There just seems to be no end to it, does there? He's nothing but a joke and a parody of himself. Greedy, greedy, greedy, talentless, fame whoring twonk.:p
  • graculasgraculas Posts: 310
    Forum Member
    Hmmbop wrote: »

I bet KP's blood boils everytime she sees her kids faces plastered all over this chavtastic rag>:(

http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/Katie-Price-and-Kieran-Hayler-introduce-newborn-baby-exclusive-interview-and-photos
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can someone tell me how Andre is and I quote from the OK article " the Mr Peabody and Sherman" STAR ...he sings one song at the end...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    graculas wrote: »

Not the same thing as far as I'm concerned. The baby is just that, a baby with a generic face that could be one of 1000 babies. Junior and Princess are much easier to recognise, and at an age where they deserve their privacy to grow up as normal children - instead of having their faces paraded all over a tacky magazine on a regular basis. Its disgusting and I honestly cant see how any right minded adult, and especially a parent can't see that. What's coming up in the next few years -Princesses first bra?

When was the last time KP did a shoot with J&P on the cover of a rag mag?

Beside the fact that their father uses and exploits them for his own financial gain at any given opportunity - it also leaves their appearance open to millions of people - and that includes whack jobs.

I dislike PA more and more as each day goes on.>:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone tell me how Andre is and I quote from the OK article " the Mr Peabody and Sherman" STAR ...he sings one song at the end...

I think he also has a co-writer for that masterpiece of a song, too!:o
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well of course he did - there are some flipping long, complicated words in that song.
    If it had been left up to Andre he'd still be trying to work out how to rhyme Peabody with speedboat.
    ;-)
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Well of course he did - there are some flipping long, complicated words in that song.
    If it had been left up to Andre he'd still be trying to work out how to rhyme Peabody with speedboat.
    ;-)

Yep he is Sherman in the song ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, Amelia is the new ipad! :D

There just seems to be no end to it, does there? He's nothing but a joke and a parody of himself. Greedy, greedy, greedy, talentless, fame whoring twonk.:p

Hes a parasite who is prepared to squeeze every drop of publicity from out of anyone in any situation to feed his craving for attention, just hope Emily and her family arent falling for his, its not me, its the press, routine
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Was that co-writer Nutini, and does he know
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    It doesn't count when she does it ;-)

Is that the best retort you can come back with?

If next Tuesday or any other Tuesday were to go by in the near future and I saw KP's botoxed mug along with J&P staring back at me, I would be equally disgusted. To suggest that the people here on this thread are KP fans or closet KP fans, pretending not to like her and just slagging andre in her defence is rubbish. Not that it hasn't been discussed to death or anything in the past:D

See, to me - taking them to a Lego premier is not pimping them out. She, whether you like it or not is a Zeleb and gets invited to these things. Kids enjoy things like the Lego movie: She took them! I doubt she got paid for it.

She made a decision to withdraw her kids from her show and stopped doing regular paid photo shoots with them, and for the most part has stuck to it. I've no problem with a Zeleb, any Zeleb showing off their new baby, it's human nature to want to show your little one to the world. And there still does seem to be people who will buy those magazines. I personally would never in a trillion years buy one but that's just me. PA is on his 2nd OK cover and the baby is what, 4/5 weeks old? Say no more, eh?;-)

The problem is greedy, money grubbing, talentless, media and fame crazy peter andres relentless pimping of his children who should just be allowed to have a normal, innocent childhood away from shopping malls, photo shoots and strange woman in their 30' wanting an autograph from a 6 year old child. That's wrong on so many levels. And one of the main people in her life, who you would think would ensure that this would never happen, us the one who puts his kids out the to be pawed over by stangers.

He is a disgrace!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2556637/Introducing-Ivy-Richard-Bacon-shares-intimate

Isn't this just lovely. And so refreshing.

Imagine PA doing that? Rolls on floor laughing, many, many times:D

There are some public figures in celeb land, that really do have a touch of class :)

I wonder if Richard and Ivy will be on the front of OK next week? He's got 1.49 million followers so is a pretty popular guy:D
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sp Peter continues to put his kids faces on magazine front covers and also talking about the new baby I thought this guy was moving onto new projects he clearly cant keep away
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not so much that "it doesn't count" - whatever the heck that actually means - as the fact that it's one photo from 6 or so months ago.
    Do you think any of us have a clue what he looks like now?
    :confused:

Is that the best retort you can come back with?

If next Tuesday or any other Tuesday were to go by in the near future and I saw KP's botoxed mug along with J&P staring back at me, I would be equally disgusted. To suggest that the people here on this thread are KP fans or closet KP fans, pretending not to like her and just slagging andre in her defence is rubbish. Not that it hasn't been discussed to death or anything in the past:D

See, to me - taking them to a Lego premier is not pimping them out. She, whether you like it or not is a Zeleb and gets invited to these things. Kids enjoy things like the Lego movie: She took them! I doubt she got paid for it.

She made a decision to withdraw her kids from her show and stopped doing regular paid photo shoots with them, and for the most part has stuck to it. I've no problem with a Zeleb, any Zeleb showing off their new baby, it's human nature to want to show your little one to the world. And there still does seem to be people who will buy those magazines. I personally would never in a trillion years buy one but that's just me. PA is on his 2nd OK cover and the baby is what, 4/5 weeks old? Say no more, eh?;-)

The problem is greedy, money grubbing, talentless, media and fame crazy peter andres relentless pimping of his children who should just be allowed to have a normal, innocent childhood away from shopping malls, photo shoots and strange woman in their 30' wanting an autograph from a 6 year old child. That's wrong on so many levels. And one of the main people in her life, who you would think would ensure that this would never happen, us the one who puts his kids out the to be pawed over by stangers.

He is a disgrace!

Yup.
    I would imagine going to see a movie with their Mum was probably a nice night out for P and J - and as you say, it probably made a nice change from having to sign autographs in shopping centres.
    At least this outing was for their benefit and no-one else's.
    I know that they did have their pictures taken, but surely it's obvious to anyone that it's a completely different situation than yet another photoshoot for a magazine cover to prop up Daddy's career.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not so much that "it doesn't count" - whatever the heck that actually means - as the fact that it's one photo from 6 or so months ago.

Yup.
    I would imagine going to see a movie with their Mum was probably a nice night out for P and J - and as you say, it probably made a nice change from having to sign autographs in shopping centres.
    I know that they did have their pictures taken, but surely it's obvious to anyone that it's a completely different situation than yet another photoshoot for a magazine cover to prop up Daddy's career.

I know Azura. An enjoyable day out at a movie with their mummy - especially for little kids and that doesn't involve stage make up, studio lights, and sitting around In an empty warehouse or some old freezing stately home. Bit different to what they do when they're with daddy.....probably playing on the ipad while PA, Claire and Gemma go through all the zillions of stills of pictures on the iMac that the photographer has spent hours taking.:( it's very important to get the front cover OK pic just right now!!! Geez, What a lot of superficial, inane rubbish in the grand scheme of things.

Do the KP detractors think that if she goes out in public with the kids for any reason that they should be covered/ dressed a la Michael Jackson styleeee?:D
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yup.

I bet J and P have to constantly reassure their Dad that Peabody and Sherman is much betterer than The Lego Movie.
    I really hope Junior turns all Goth in a couple of years and refuses to do the photo shoots
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    Sp Peter continues to put his kids faces on magazine front covers and also talking about the new baby I thought this guy was moving onto new projects he clearly cant keep away

The photo on the cover was taken on the red carpet at the premiere of the film - similar photos were in the press too. I suppose it depends whether they did a photo shoot for OK inside the magazine and whether it is a new interview or just taken from other interviews.

However, if one parent disagrees that the children should be shown, it is relatively easy to put a stop to it and have photos removed even after they are published in online editions - David Walliams did it, as did David Tennant, even though only the pram was shown and not their babies. The press apparently asks permission via the celebrity's management before printing photos - if a parent say no, the children will not be shown.

Anyway, Pete really doesn't need to do this any more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A one off shoot ...against how many Andre has done since they split :confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Do the KP detractors think that if she goes out in public with the kids for any reason that they should be covered/ dressed a la Michael Jackson styleeee?:D

I'm starting to think ...yes they do...

This cinema trip was for fun...not to boost sales of a record
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    The photo on the cover was taken on the red carpet at the premiere of the film - similar photos were in the press too. I suppose it depends whether they did a photo shoot for OK inside the magazine and whether it is a new interview or just taken from other interviews.

However, if one parent disagrees that the children should be shown, it is relatively easy to put a stop to it and have photos removed even after they are published in online editions - David Walliams did it, as did David Tennant, even though only the pram was shown and not their babies. The press apparently asks permission via the celebrity's management before printing photos - if a parent say no, the children will not be shown.

Anyway, Pete really doesn't need to do this any more.

I'm pretty sure it's a fresh, revealing new interview.:D probably padded out with the name choosing/decision story ZZzzzz! ^_^

Dunno about what pics were used as I haven't seen it.

I'm surprised at that bit that if one parent disagrees about the children being shown they can put a stop to it. I'm not trying to doubt you Liz, it's just that I'm surprised, if that's the case, and knowing how KP feels about pa, (and contrary to what other people believe on other threads, I don't think she tries to make him jealous, or still secretly loves him, I truly believe she genuinely can't stand him now), why then does she, if contacted just say no and not permit any pictures of the kids with pa to be published? After all, She knows that would really hit him where it hurt as they're his main source of mullah and especially publicity. Why wouldn't she say no, if that's how it really works?

I have been thinking about this, and really wish the heed teacher from the kids school could have a word with andre and explain how inappropriate it is for the kids to feature so heavily in public. Especially at the ages they are at, now. You would think most adult parents would realise this already though!! >:(
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    graculas wrote: »

Ok, so they are as bad as each other in the desperate fame **** stakes.

Whatever next, as link to show the Pope is a Catholic?
This discussion has been closed.