The Big Holby City Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    colincat wrote: »
    Mr T made a point of saying Amy's baby was big for 32 weeks or whatever it was. Can this mean that her dates were wrong and she was actually already pregnant when she did the deed with Harry.

OOh, I never thought of that, but it's unlikely he would make a mistake about her dates, surely??

And didn't she have a negative pregnancy test just after she and Raf tried IVF? I don't think it was very long after that that she had the one night stand with Harry :(

The baby did seem quite big though. Here's hoping!!
  • AligatorCatAligatorCat Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    OOh, I never thought of that, but it's unlikely he would make a mistake about her dates, surely??

And didn't she have a negative pregnancy test just after she and Raf tried IVF? I don't think it was very long after that that she had the one night stand with Harry :(

The baby did seem quite big though. Here's hoping!!

Hi. Came on here to say exactly the same thing. I think they referred to the baby being quite big a couple of times, so perhaps that is the direction they are going in.
  • crunchie crispcrunchie crisp Posts: 6,775
    Forum Member
    Hi. Came on here to say exactly the same thing. I think they referred to the baby being quite big a couple of times, so perhaps that is the direction they are going in.

I noticed the references to the size of the baby for 32 weeks, my first thought was that they had mixed up the dates. However much it looks that way. I hope that the writers are not going to make Raf the daddy. He is so much nicer away from Amy >:( I just don't want him to forgive and forget and go back to the way it was.

I would prefer Amy to maybe remember that she not the injured party here, and go away and repent far away. Take the baby and leave :D:D
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    Much as I hate Amy and Raf together, i've always thought that the baby would turn out to be Raf's. They stated he had a low sperm count with poor mobility, not that they were non existant and it does only take one after all.

Provided he slept with Amy after the false pregnancy test for the failed IVF, leading up to her night with Harry (and there is no reason to think they weren't still having an active sex life) then it can be his.

It's not that I think Jac actually cares about Self, just that if a relationship of any form is to happen I'd rather the overtures came from him not her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zosia is doing my head in >:(
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh...I wanted the baby to be Raf's too.
  • MsWilder11MsWilder11 Posts: 13,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Secret Escapes being a deranged mess is still going on? My God, those scenes are like Groundhog Day
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MsWilder11 wrote: »
    Secret Escapes being a deranged mess is still going on? My God, those scenes are like Groundhog Day

"It won't happen again Mr. Levy"

Except it's been happening for what feels like the last 7 years!
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How high a sandbar is Zosia going to run aground on?
    Forum Member
    Why does nobody stop Zosia? She is clearly, clearly deranged. Even now Sacha is letting Arthur deal with it.

So the baby is Harrys. Actually surprised by that, i thought they'd have him be Raf's.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smfan123 wrote: »
    "It won't happen again Mr. Levy"

Except it's been happening for what feels like the last 7 years!

Exactly!!

Secret Escapes shows herself up as a deranged mess
    The staff all give each other awkward looks as they silently acknowledge she's a deranged mess
    Some staff tell her to calm down while others try to cover for her
    Karl from Corrie waltzes up to check eveything is ok
    Secret Escapes' behaviour is played down to him, he says "Excellent" and then he tells her how proud he is of her and they go off to dinner

Rinse and repeat
  • darrenh2011darrenh2011 Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm loving tonights ep
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Callum's a nice name
    Forum Member
    Am i the only person that thinks that still using the name Amy and Raf had picked out for Their child for a baby fathered by another man is somewhat insensitive?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has Dom lost his psycho edge now?

(I'm kind of out the Holby loop)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aww Harry!
  • masterquanmasterquan Posts: 5,804
    Forum Member
    Mo you daft woman. Poor Mr T
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aww poor Mr T. He's perfect for Mo - from last week's episode, didn't we find out that his favourite film is the same as Mo's?
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Mr T!:(

That's really disappointing. Mo works so much better with him than she does with Jesse.
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I look at the guy Mo's gone for (I can't remember his name), I just see the murderer from Eastenders. I.E. he comes across as evil.

Poor Mr T.
  • alcockellalcockell Posts: 25,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And she ends her career by way of a Section 3...
  • darrenh2011darrenh2011 Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    got the horrible feeling crazy lady is gonna die
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mr T is just brilliant!!
  • nick202nick202 Posts: 9,919
    Forum Member
    Poor Mr T :(
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last Christmas - BEST. XMAS. SONG. EVER.

Zosia needs to go.
This discussion has been closed.