calum Best— secretly captured on film romping with two hookers at a hotel

2»

Comments

• SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heck knows where he gets the cash from - the only thing his dad supposedly left him was a watch. Or maybe he's sold it. :rolleyes: :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    They should film him doing something unusual.

Like working. Now that would be a shock.

hahaha :D that's hilarious, can't top that!
  • MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    I heard he helps sell the stuff thats why hes got so much cash
  • Miss SixtyMiss Sixty Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss Sixty wrote: »
    I've met Calum Best. He's fit for nothing.[/QUOTE]

I've edited your post - you forgot the end bit;)

Hehehe - nice one! :D
  • couscouscouscous Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i guess he must have money - prob a trust fund or something. I do think that he's probably only doing what most single 26 year old men would like to do in their dreams
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MadonnaMIX wrote: »
    I heard he helps sell the stuff thats why hes got so much cash

I've heard that too, from a number of sources ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's just a shame he won't just disappear into obscurity so we don't have to hear about his exploits.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whilst I don't like him very much, I'm still amused by the fact that The Sun still gets so up in arms about grown adults indulging in consensual sex.

You'd have thought the 60s never happened.

Exactly, if the public could see what some of their people get up to then they would see they are just the same.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Newsbuff wrote: »
    Why is everyone slagging him off. He's only enjoying the good things in life and doing what probably everybody else would do if they had the chance.
    I for one certainly would not work unless I had to, though where he's getting his money from I don't know but that's his business I suppose.

I don't think anyone gives a crap what he does, we just don't think it's newsworthy and we're sick of hearing about someone who's only famous because their dad was.:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody gives a damn. If only the tabloids would stop publishing this trash.

The Sun is hardly a paragon of virtue for printing this rubbish week in, week out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The man is a slimy, creepy, male ho who needs to get some self respect, a job and stop living off of his father's name.

I agree - i have had the displeasure (of meeting him not sleeping with him thankyou!) and i see him out an awful lot and he is one disguting, seedy, drug taking, alcoholic pathetic excuse for a man. I don't get it when friends say to me "oh you've met Calum Best, hes gorgeous you're so lucky". Firstly he's not gorgeous (have they got mud in their eyes?) and secondly i am NOT lucky!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard that too, from a number of sources ;)

I'll third that - and its definitely true (for a fact i can tell you that). how else do you think he afforded to live before he went on celeb love island and got some money (well, not much mind you)
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, if he's determined to follow in his dad's footsteps, he's got 33 years to go before he shakes a seven. That's a helluva lot of women, coke and booze!