Options

Men paying for pleasure.

15678911»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    FaithyH wrote: »
    Someone else raised the issue. He then inferred i was lying when i told him to ask them. Now all of a sudden I am the bad guy for standing up for myself. Its so ****ing boring im ashamed of myself for falling for it to be fair.

Ever feel like you are being ribbed for her pleasure?
  • Options
    RandomSallyRandomSally Posts: 7,072
    Forum Member
    Someone else raised the issue. He then inferred i was lying when i told him to ask them. Now all of a sudden I am the bad guy for standing up for myself. Its so ****ing boring im ashamed of myself for falling for it to be fair.

He asked if you'd made your post up. If you'd have said 'No, it's actually happened to me' then it would have been the end of it.
    Instead you inexplicably decide to turn it into a silly arguent out of nothing.
  • Options
    ScarletStarletScarletStarlet Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    Guys, guys it's a Sunday lets just relax and let it go yeah?

Personally I don't really understand your history and so this whole argument doesn't mean much to me and I'm sure most people reading, except that you seem to be accusing each other of things.

Exactly. I come on here to read people's opinions on different matters, not to trawl through pages of he said, she said. If it's that important to y'all, take it to PM. Otherwise, wheesht.
  • Options
    FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ever feel like you are being ribbed for her pleasure?

LOL Oh he got me good clever little fook. Come in wind me up by accusing me of shit in a very clever way, got me to bite then accused me of playing the victim. He trolled the fook out of me. I got pawnd. Also not his fault that others with an issue with me choose that moment to stir the pot. Lesson learned, ignore him in future.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He asked if you'd made your post up. If you'd have said 'No, it's actually happened to me' then it would have been the end of it.
    Instead you inexplicably decide to turn it into a silly arguent out of nothing.

No he came in to have yet another go at me as we have history i dont expect you to understand that. But this is boring me as well as everyone else as I said pages ago so ill stop replying to you now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Exactly. I come on here to read people's opinions on different matters, not to trawl through pages of he said, she said. If it's that important to y'all, take it to PM. Otherwise, wheesht.

Oh goodness don't get them pming each other! :o
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    What happened here?:o
  • Options
    GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL Oh he got me good clever little fook. Come in wind me up by accusing me of shit in a very clever way, got me to bite then accused me of playing the victim. He trolled the fook out of me. I got pawnd. Also not his fault that others with an issue with me choose that moment to stir the pot. Lesson learned, ignore him in future.
    No, you got caught lying it's as simple as that...

Continuing to do so really isn't doing you any favours.
    No he came in to have yet another go at me as we have history i dont expect you to understand that..
    The only "history" we have is in your head...

You can't even be honest about what happened two posts earlier.
  • Options
    Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wow.

I get attacked, called a liar basically defend myself and its my fault. Ok i see, .Let him win. Its not worth the agro.
    Have not edited anything, ive pasted word for word. but you win. You came into the thread, started shit accused me of playing the victim once i bit and then got other people to play into it. You got me. Well done. Have a cookie.
    No he came in to have yet another go at me as we have history i dont expect you to understand that. But this is boring me as well as everyone else as I said pages ago so ill stop replying to you now.

Aaaaw come on - be honest with yourself at least. You really won't stop will you, cos you actually enjoy it.
  • Options
    swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What happened here?:o

What is this? I don't even. :confused:
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Is this seriously a forum for grown up people?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sweh wrote: »
    What is this? I don't even. :confused:

Stormwave said people pm flirty pms. I agreed said i'd had some. Gneiss came in with "are you suggesting this happens a lot on here"I told him to ask Storm who originally posted it. He replied with "so did you just make that up for effect?". I said dont accuse me of lying he said i was playing the victim. Oh other people posted they had gotten them too but he has no issue with them just me. Thats about it, he came in to cause shit and it worked. Now others are jumping on the anti faith bandwagon blah blah. :D thats it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaaaw come on - be honest with yourself at least. You really won't stop will you, cos you actually enjoy it.

Stop shit stirring.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gneiss wrote: »
    No, you got caught lying it's as simple as that...

Continuing to do so really isn't doing you any favours.

The only "history" we have is in your head...

You can't even be honest about what happened two posts earlier.

This is my last post to you. Most people on the other forum you mentioned know we do have history ive told you there i cant stand you and dont like you. Ive not lied about anything its there for everyone to read. You came in to cause me shit and other people who dont like me joined in. I am sure you are sitting there smirking that you got one over on me. You did, you attacked me i bite back but i end up being the bad guy.

Im not going to keep doing this with you, youre a lame old man getting his kicks from attacking a woman who wouldnt kiss his ass. Bye :D
  • Options
    SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone else raised the issue. He then inferred i was lying when i told him to ask them.

He implied. You inferred. ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Semierotic wrote: »
    He implied. You inferred. ;-)

I must stop mixing my metaphores.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Stop shit stirring.

So proving Babe Rainbow's point........
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Nice little soap opera.

Can I ask you guys, do you behave like this in real life with all the bitching, gossip and spreading of rumours.

It's not worth it really in the long run, as I've found out myself a long time ago.
  • Options
    GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweh - just go to post 244 and follow the links :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So proving Babe Rainbow's point........

Oh do shut up. If someone attacks you, you are allowed to reply. Go sit with Gneiss.
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh do shut up. If someone attacks you, you are allowed to reply. Go sit with Gneiss.

Psst Faith shhhhhh. You're only making this worse :)

Now, back to men who give girls stuff for no reason? What does everyone reckon? I could do with an iPad...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Now, back to men who give girls stuff for no reason?

LOL im actually going to eat my sunday dinner. I was going to earlier but you know when youre just not hungry enough? well I am now bye for now :)
  • Options
    swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member

Maybe most of you should take a chill pill and sit on the naughty step. Reminds me a bit of what happened last night in my own house with all the squabbling, bickering and fighting.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Now, back to men who give girls stuff for no reason? What does everyone reckon? I could do with an iPad...

Anyone that wants to buy me a Krell amplifier is welcome to do so.

This one will do for starters, although it's unlikely to be top of the range for them.

http://www.whathifi.com/review/evolution-402e
This discussion has been closed.