Options

Kerry kicks pinhead out in cheat row

lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
Forum Member
✭✭
According to the rags.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/2858233/Kerry-Katona-dumps-her-husband-after-he-claimed-she-was-cheating.html

Who thinks she is trying to get some headlines?:yawn:
She will be back with him by the end of the week.

Comments

• Options
    BaffrobesBaffrobes Posts: 3,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shoulda gone to Sniffsavers!
  • Options
    chazneechaznee Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    What, again?:rolleyes:

You have to laugh though - All the headlines devoted to women who have been cheated on in the last couple of weeks, so KK decides she's been cheated on too?;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    nice little bung from the rags or real thing?

only way she will ever get her life together is to ditch the sponging fukk
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they will be back together later today then....;)
  • Options
    NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    So they will be back together later today then....;)

Especially since he's the skank with all her money and she's suffering under the delusion that she'll get it back eventually...
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should really try something else for attention, it's getting old.
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know when she started all this gurning and loud mouth business, like on the advert for her new body in some trash mag, she never used to be annoying, when did it all go wrong?

If she sticks to her guns this time and keeps Croft dumped, then she still needs to work on her irritating face pulling and shouting, she's not a bloody kid
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    This is about the 100th time now tsk..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Does anyone know when she started all this gurning and loud mouth business, like on the advert for her new body in some trash mag, she never used to be annoying, when did it all go wrong?

If she sticks to her guns this time and keeps Croft dumped, then she still needs to work on her irritating face pulling and shouting, she's not a bloody kid

I suspect not long after she started snorting coke on a daily basis
  • Options
    Dave May CryDave May Cry Posts: 1,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is SO interesting!
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :yawn:

Must be getting worried about everybody else nicking the headlines.

Trouble is, Katona and the Garden Gnome are more suited to an edition of Jeremy Kyle. Nobody else cares.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In week they will be together again, I bet it.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody believes her any more. Another headline catcher. Feeling a bit left out out is she? How can she afford to take her kids abroad? She makes a mockery of being broke.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    She was photographed at home on MONDAY...
    LIES LIES LIES>>>>
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    superbitch wrote: »
    She was photographed at home on MONDAY...
    LIES LIES LIES>>>>

is that you kerry??:p

come on you can tell us...:D
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her spokesman refused to comment last night.
    probably watching the football
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    She will take him back .:yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Is that me, well, if Kerry pops up in the Sunday papers having done a exclusive photo shoot with those lovely guys at exposure in Tenerife, showing of the new figure you know that "KERRY" left monday afternoon, not saturday...And she is still in Tenerife right now and wont be back until friday night at 11pm.
    In fact "she " will be on the beach, Friday...
    nice..
  • Options
    JoannexxJoannexx Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A few weeks ago she was losing her home through mortgage arrears. Now she flees abroad with 4 children after a row. The rag sheets need to stop buying stories from these two and let them get a proper job.
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chaznee wrote: »
    What, again?:rolleyes:

You have to laugh though - All the headlines devoted to women who have been cheated on in the last couple of weeks, so KK decides she's been cheated on too?;)

From the article it seems Kerry is annoyed because he thinks she's cheating on him.

If she has any sense she won't take him back. I know she's not shown any sense for a long time now, but I do keep hoping.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    She will take him back .:yawn:

always does...:yawn:

Storm in a tea cup.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I don't understand is how Brian can leave his girls with this awful woman. She's so unstable, what kind of role model is she to her kids, putting up with that awful man, doing drugs.

She's a silly silly girl.

She had all this future ahead of her and then screws it up and expects people to give a damn every time she puts a foot wrong.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Anything to get back into the media spotlight and then hopefully back on the gravy train where she got thousands for a few days work for Iceland etc. Kerry is beyond belief now. How many times have we read that she has left Mark (there was even a tearful Kerry standing by her lawyer who made an official announcement to the media) yet she was back with Mark in a matter of days, all being filmed by her reality show!! I think this "lady" will do ANYTHiNG to get back to making easy money, say anything, use her kids etc. How many times has she been in rehab now or lost weight (only to put it all back on again in a matter of months thru over eating and booze) Honestly she has used up any kind of sympathy I had for her in the past by her appalling selfish behaviour.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    What I don't understand is how Brian can leave his girls with this awful woman. She's so unstable, what kind of role model is she to her kids, putting up with that awful man, doing drugs.

She's a silly silly girl.

She had all this future ahead of her and then screws it up and expects people to give a damn every time she puts a foot wrong.

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

I get the impression that Brian does not really want them either in Australia. He seems to be more interested in his new life there with his fiancee and when interviewed often talks about his PARENTS in DUBLIN taking his kids!!! I mean, honestly, if you had divorced a very unstable, bi-polar, alcoholic person would you move to AUSTRALIA leaving your kids behind in a very unstable situation??? The children often see their grandparents but I feel very sad indeed for them. Kerry sounds as though she has lost all control of her life so I cannot imagine what THEIR lives are like at the moment.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joannexx wrote: »
    A few weeks ago she was losing her home through mortgage arrears. Now she flees abroad with 4 children after a row. The rag sheets need to stop buying stories from these two and let them get a proper job.

True. Money is obviously more plentiful than she has sometimes claimed. Someone remind her that school starts on Monday morning.