Options

Swingers of Digital Spy

Comments

• Options
    HypnodiscHypnodisc Posts: 22,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In terms of sexually diverse adventurousness I may be said to be at a regnal promontary. I am recognised as a celebrity in the equatorial rainforest. I have reached the apex of my career and therein lies the crux of my dilemma.

Should be 'promontory'.

I don't normally pick up on spelling here but if you must insist on using excessively complicated words at least learn to spell them correctly.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    newda898 wrote: »
    Who knows, some may partake in some gulling from now and then....
    Is that like dogging but at the seaside?
  • Options
    HarrisonMarksHarrisonMarks Posts: 4,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hypnodisc wrote: »
    Should be 'promontory'.

I don't normally pick up on spelling here but if you must insist on using excessively complicated words at least learn to spell them correctly.

Mea maxima culpa, must be the drugs.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    Addisonian wrote: »
    Is that like dogging but at the seaside?

It's a bit like having bird shit all over your car, yes.
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Noooway wrote: »
    What got you into swinging in the first place? What is it you like about it? If you were to go to a meet are you allowed to just watch until you decidd whether it's your cup of tea or not?

I feel that there's such a taboo around this culture, so please enlighten us :)

Leave it well alone unless you are happy with your partner shagging other people and vice versa. Many a relationship has broken up because of being too adventurous.
  • Options
    Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We're boring (and happy enough anyway with our sex life) so wouldn't dream of doing anything like this.
    We did meet a couple on holiday once and, when we met up with them for a night out in Edinburgh when we got home, we thought they were displaying all the 'signs' that they were swingers as they we were being really flirtatious and suggestive with us. We were all pretty pished right enough but the wife and I didn't quite know what to do and were planning on making up an elaborate excuse so that we could leave before they 'propositioned' us.
    However, after one gin too many, my wife ended up asking them outright if they were swingers to which they were completely mortified and told us they "weren't into that sort of thing". They made excuses and left soon after.
    We didn't keep in contact with them.

You're 'happy enough'? Woah, boy, don't go mad now. :p

Your story made me laugh. Night took a very awkward turn then. :D

It's just reminded me that years ago I had a male friend whose girlfriend was bi-sexual and apparently took a liking to me and plagued him to approach me about a threesome. I used to stay round theirs if I had had a drink. They kept coming in and waking me to 'chat' after I'd gone to bed...and then he confessed all. I stopped staying over. :o

No one wanted poor Mr T involved though :( so not quite swinging but it's the closest I have got. Or likely to. :D
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're 'happy enough'? Woah, boy, don't go mad now. :p
    Haha, yes it does rather sound like we're simply 'getting by' doesn't it? :D
    I didn't mean it like that but we certainly don't have any complaints in that department (well, I hope she doesn't!) but it's certainly not what it once was. Having a toddler has seen to that!
  • Options
    Wee TinkersWee Tinkers Posts: 12,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha, yes it does rather sound like we're simply 'getting by' doesn't it? :D
    I didn't mean it like that but we certainly don't have any complaints in that department (well, I hope she doesn't!) but it's certainly not what it once was. Having a toddler has seen to that!

:D Ha. That'll happen alright. I knew what you meant. Similarly, I would probably say we were 'doing grand' in that department, or 'uck, sure, it does rightly'. :cool:
  • Options
    NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We are. We go every other Tuesday to a club called Jungle VIP.

This deserves more appreciation, sad that it appears to have gone under the radar.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In terms of sexually diverse adventurousness I may be said to be at a regnal promontary. I am recognised as a celebrity in the equatorial rainforest. I have reached the apex of my career and therein lies the crux of my dilemma.
    sorry, I can't be swinging with you if you only swallow Thesauruses
  • Options
    Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jra wrote: »
    Leave it well alone unless you are happy with your partner shagging other people and vice versa. Many a relationship has broken up because of being too adventurous.

Agreed. Not my cup of tea personally, but have no issue with others doing it.
  • Options
    snoopy33snoopy33 Posts: 1,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A swingers club opened up at the bottom of my street a couple of years ago, never knew anything about it until the local rag published about it. Can honestly say never seen anything , each to their own
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    snoopy33 wrote: »
    A swingers club opened up at the bottom of my street a couple of years ago, never knew anything about it until the local rag published about it. Can honestly say never seen anything , each to their own
    that just sounds so 70s Hammer Horror to me. They're not going to take your baby or sacrifice the policeman are they?
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which poor sods clean these 'clubs'?

The places must look like a plasterer's radio at the end of the night!
  • Options
    Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    jra wrote: »

I knew a couple who I met through a car forum, who were swingers and claimed to both be happy with the fact. When they eventually split up it turned out the bloke wasn't quite as happy with it as his missus was. Although to be fair, she was early 30's and quite fit. He was late 40's and had eaten a few too many pies. So I bet she was doing more of the swinging than he was.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Henceforth. I shall call you Louis.

Have a banana.
  • Options
    CupidStunt2010CupidStunt2010 Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I only swing when i run in boxershorts. I swing so much that i give myself blackeyes, Know i know why they call them boxershorts :D
  • Options
    feckitfeckit Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Life without women would be a pain in the ar$e.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Agreed. Not my cup of tea personally, but have no issue with others doing it.

Most people are not very tolerant of their partners having sex with other people, so if you go down the swinging route all this needs to be clearly discussed in advance as to what is allowed and what is not allowed. I guess it's better than being unfaithful and not telling your partner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    feckit wrote: »
    Life without women would be a pain in the ar$e.

Or for some women, no pain in their arse.
  • Options
    sarahj1986sarahj1986 Posts: 11,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not something I've done myself personally but I wouldnt rule it out in the future.
  • Options
    tiacattiacat Posts: 22,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NX-74205 wrote: »
    This deserves more appreciation, sad that it appears to have gone under the radar.

I only just got this.

OP, you do post some strange, and at times alarming, threads.
  • Options
    burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We are. We go every other Tuesday to a club called Jungle VIP.

Are you the King then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe he's Tarzan, King of the Swingerz
  • Options
    KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    Which poor sods clean these 'clubs'?

The places must look like a plasterer's radio at the end of the night!

Even the crabs are at it!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Horseshoe_crab_mating.jpg