Jay Z and occultism

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
Forum Member
Sorry if this thread is often repeated or common.
I was wondering if anyone believes Jay Z is an actual occultist and member of The Illuminati or just read a book/Wikipedia entry about Led Zeppelin and is trying to steal their mystique and is just a poseur?
Just curious, I believe the latter

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Various internet sites such as Vigilant Citizen, Illuminati Watcher and David Icke have made references to the occult symbolism and mind control themes present in the entertainment industry. Jay Z is certainly one of the stars profiled mainly due to his outfits and videos.

They provide entertaining reading and although I wouldn't go the whole hog and say that the illuminati run things (although stars such as Jay Z are more like pawns rather than members) I find some elements of truth in the claims. Certainly it s a dark, unhealthy industry.
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    I'm going with 'just a pose'.
  • ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the record industry actually put Illuminati symbols and references into artists work to get as many people talking about the artist/song as possible to create mystique.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the words of Dream, "If there was an Illuminati, they wouldn't let black people in."
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    I don't know. Like in the On To the Next One video, I think the stuff in there was just coincidence.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    In the words of Dream, "If there was an Illuminati, they wouldn't let black people in."

Given people often link Freemasonry to the alleged Illuminati, that proclamation ignores the Prince Hall Mason chapters.

So, I'd do my research on these matters rather than taking the word of a singer known for his exuberant and at times illegally indulgent lifestyle.

Masonic imagery is everywhere because they are the builders, creators and architects of society in their own eyes. So a lot of creative types are involved because it allows them to privately network and unsurprisingly subtle promotion is not actually discouraged. You are allowed to admit you are a Freemason and advertise the fact, you just aren't meant to discuss what occurs at the lodge meetings or private social events they organise.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Given people often link Freemasonry to the alleged Illuminati, that proclamation ignores the Prince Hall Mason chapters.

So, I'd do my research on these matters rather than taking the word of a singer known for his exuberant and at times illegally indulgent lifestyle.

Masonic imagery is everywhere because they are the builders, creators and architects of society in their own eyes. So a lot of creative types are involved because it allows them to privately network and unsurprisingly subtle promotion is not actually discouraged. You are allowed to admit you are a Freemason and advertise the fact, you just aren't meant to discuss what occurs at the lodge meetings or private social events they organise.
    I wasn't being serious. I know a few free masons and all of them are black. Anyway, if he is or isn't will probably always be debated. Same goes for a few others. Surely they know that certain things will raise question, but they do it anyway so my guess is either they really don't care that it is blatant or they do it purposefully to get a reaction out of people. The latter seems to be working. Everywhere you turn, someone is screaming illuminati. Free publicity.
  • ItsallaboutyouItsallaboutyou Posts: 1,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would not be surprised if there is an Illumanti influence with JayZ, Beyonce, Will.i.am even Beiber.

All have too much influence on the industry and the videos even their music seems to be a way of tricking people and get them involved.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    I wasn't being serious. I know a few free masons and all of them are black. Anyway, if he is or isn't will probably always be debated. Same goes for a few others. Surely they know that certain things will raise question, but they do it anyway so my guess is either they really don't care that it is blatant or they do it purposefully to get a reaction out of people. The latter seems to be working. Everywhere you turn, someone is screaming illuminati. Free publicity.

How do you get people interested without advertising? You've hit the nail on the head. If you can get your symbolism on multiple media platforms with apparent celebrity endorsement, that's pretty good and cheap marketing to drum up interest. Considering in the last 20 years Freemasonry has seen a steep decline in numbers, it makes sense to try intrigue people in if they think they might meet Jay Z at the Westminster Grand Lodge because there is no way with security as it is at the o2 Arena that they'll meet him at a concert.
    I would not be surprised if there is an Illumanti influence with JayZ, Beyonce, Will.i.am even Beiber.

All have too much influence on the industry and the videos even their music seems to be a way of tricking people and get them involved.

I doubt Bieber was to begin with because Masons have to be adults to join, Scooter Braun, his manager, most likely is though.