Emmerdale - Laurel far too prominent

2»

Comments

• Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chas has never had a break. She appeared in 191 episodes last year out of a possible 291, in 2014 - 143, 2013 - 168, 2012 - 208, 2011 - 189 and in 2010 - 169. as far as I'm aware she topped the cast list for all of those years. That equals over 1000 episodes within 6 years, that's a ridiculous amount.

To be fair though Chas does own the Woolpack so she is going to be in most episodes.
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair though Chas does own the Woolpack so she is going to be in most episodes.
    So does Diane but we don't get her shoved down our throats in almost every ep! >:( Anyway 'being in it' is one thing, I don't mind if she's quietly serving drinks in the background - but Chas gets one sl after another and nearly all of them involve the needy bint chasing after some unsuitable bloke and having her heart broken...............for a week until she moves on to the next one.:kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    So does Diane but we don't get her shoved down our throats in almost every ep! >:( Anyway 'being in it' is one thing, I don't mind if she's quietly serving drinks in the background - but Chas gets one sl after another and nearly all of them involve the needy bint chasing after some unsuitable bloke and having her heart broken...............for a week until she moves on to the next one.:kitty:

LOL well Chas has been single for awhile now but I see your point, Chas is like a younger better dressed version of Liz McDonald:D
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL well Chas has been single for awhile now but I see your point, Chas is like a younger better dressed version of Liz McDonald:D
    Depends how you define 'a while'. It's not five minutes since she was dropping them for GordonTheRapist and taking him on as co-owner of the pub! :o:kitty:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Depends how you define 'a while'. It's not five minutes since she was dropping them for GordonTheRapist and taking him on as co-owner of the pub! :o:kitty:

true but she did end it quick ans soon a she found out, she never doubted Aaron for one second so she deserves props for that.
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd rather see more of Laurel than Chas or Charity.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    true but she did end it quick ans soon a she found out, she never doubted Aaron for one second so she deserves props for that.

A mother should believe her child. There's no credit where it's due here.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A mother should believe her child. There's no credit where it's due here.

I know what you mean, but there are cases where parents believe their partner/spouse over their child unfortunately so I was just pointing that out to show that Chas isn't just about her man of the week. She puts Aaron first.