xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Rakhee or Lacey.
  • Options
    samcains90samcains90 Posts: 4,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for Zoe Henry.

While being involved in yet another affair story I feel like she has stolen scenes away from everyone else she's shared them with.
  • Options
    ValliTValliT Posts: 2,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rakhee Thakrar for me
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rakhee is a clear winner for me. A massive loss to Eastenders. Bet Lacey Turner wins though. She's done some great work since Shabnam left the Square and I can imagine viewers voting for current favourites rather than looking back on the year as a whole.
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zoe Henry for me. I've always thought she was good and she's shown how brilliant she is when given decent material - she's blown me away in the affair storyline.
  • Options
    boxer1988boxer1988 Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Without a doubt, Alison King for me. She's consistently brilliant and it's her last soap awards.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lacey Deserves to win
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lacey Deserves to win

I don't want to turn this into a stan war but I completely disagree. :p Rakhee deserves it so much more than Lacey. Everything about her performance in the stillbirth storyline was complete and utter perfection. I'm still so gutted she's left EE. :(
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charlotte Bellamy for me.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    I don't want to turn this into a stan war but I completely disagree. :p Rakhee deserves it so much more than Lacey. Everything about her performance in the stillbirth storyline was complete and utter perfection. I'm still so gutted she's left EE. :(

Oh both good Actresses I agree. I have always been a Lacey can hence why I voted for her :). Rakhee could win too.
  • Options
    mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rakhee Thakrar purely for the still birth storyline. She was excellent at portraying the raw grief. The rest of the time I couldn't stand Shabnam and her superiority complex and I was glad she left.

Sadly Lacey Turner will walk it - scowl, grimace, banshee shrieking, treat Martin like crap, wasn't my fault I accidentally tripped and fell onto Kush's danglers, lying, more lying, more scowling and a touch more shrieking. Seems popular for some reason.
  • Options
    JonathanOpensh3JonathanOpensh3 Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    I voted for zoe henry! Zoe has given a memorable performance during the affair storyline and for this reason alone, zoe is my winner!
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    _elly001 wrote: »
    I don't want to turn this into a stan war but I completely disagree. :pRakhee deserves it so much more than Lacey. Everything about her performance in the stillbirth storyline was complete and utter perfection. I'm still so gutted she's left EE. :(

I don't agree. She produced a couple of good scenes, but mostly I found her a rather awkward actress prone to pulling faces. Besides she quit after a couple of years leaving the Masoods and Kush high and dry, so she'd never get my vote.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GracieL wrote: »
    Jane Danson should be nominated over Kate Ford imo.

Agreed!

Lacey Turner will probably win though (yet again), whilst looking as though she would rather have stayed at home.
  • Options
    Kate Ford fanKate Ford fan Posts: 2,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely Lacey gets my vote.
  • Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    I don't agree. She produced a couple of good scenes, but mostly I found her a rather awkward actress prone to pulling faces. Besides she quit after a couple of years leaving the Masoods and Kush high and dry, so she'd never get my vote.

BIB I get that. They'd set her up as the pivotal character in EE and her leaving so soon has messed story planning up.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    boxer1988 wrote: »
    Without a doubt, Alison King for me. She's consistently brilliant and it's her last soap awards.

I really think she's fab but has been given absolute crap the last year or so.

For me it's either Charlotte Bellamy or Rhakee Thrakrar.
  • Options
    Pippa2012Pippa2012 Posts: 610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lacey, although Linda Carter should be on that list.
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thing is Lacey Turner can win this award anytime she wants. For me, this is Rakhee Thakrar's one chance to be really recognised for her EE work what with her leaving the show.