Options

Emmerdale: Is David going to be naked EVERY episode?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Andy_MarloweAndy_Marlowe Posts: 3,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, David is hot but Andy is the hottest guy on all the soaps

Not in my opinion. I would say that title belongs to Danny-Boy Hatchard ("Lee Carter")
  • Options
    Nico_DNico_D Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see nobody mentioned Rhona in the best Emmerdale women lisr

Not sure if this is sarcasm but I think she is very attractive
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not in my opinion. I would say that title belongs to Danny-Boy Hatchard ("Lee Carter")

Going of the Andy v Robert poll I did he's not even the most attractive guy in his family, the results are brutal on him, it's something like 85% to Robert after over 60 votes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted quoted wrong post
  • Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some posters on here seem to think you sprout a thousand grey hairs and start walking bent over when you turn 40! David ( to me looks about 35) but here' s the thing - probably won' t change dramatically over the next ten years or so. Chrissie looks 35-45. If they changed her age it was probably so they could make her young enough to be Billy Corkhill' s daughter:D - although I' m guessing he' s sixtyish so she could have been early forties.

Scrap that, according to wikipedia, John MccArdle' s 67:o and I remember them making a big deal about ' Sheila Grant' s toy boy as well!!!!!:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some posters on here seem to think you sprout a thousand grey hairs and start walking bent over when you turn 40! David ( to me looks about 35) but here' s the thing - probably won' t change dramatically over the next ten years or so. Chrissie looks 35-45.

You think she could pass for 45?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nico_D wrote: »

Yes, top - 45 isn' t ancient:D.My sister' s 46 and looks younger than her, IMO but my sister does look quite young for her age.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, top - 45 isn' t ancient:D.My sister' s 46 and looks younger than her, IMO but my sister does look quite young for her age.

Lol I'm aware it's not acient I'm pushing 30, but I think even if it's not old I don't think a mid thirties women would like to be told she looks ten years older I think chrissie is probably the most stunningly attractive woman emmerdale have had though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I'm aware it's not acient I'm pushing 30, but I think even if it's not old I don't think a mid thirties women would like to be told she looks ten years younger. I think chrissie is probably the most stunningly attractive woman emmerdale have had though.

I really meant early 40s, 35 to 45 was just a lazy way of putting it:D I agree she is beautiful ( my sister does look younger though, could pass for 20 something in a good light>:(>:()
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really meant early 40s, 35 to 45 was just a lazy way of putting it:D I agree she is beautiful ( my sister does look younger though, could pass for 20 something in a good light>:(>:()

I actually meant to put wouldn't like to be told she looks ten years older, Emmerdale have had some very attractive women lately Moira,Alicia,Katie,Leyla,priya,Debbie but I think there is something extremely striking about chrissie that makes her one of the most beautiful Women on tv, seeing her with Andy is reminiscent of a Disney classic
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is 36 next week, looks younger, and can get away with dressing like a boy band member.;-)

I thought he had started to lookm much older. He looks 40 at the mo. Maybe its the stress of living with Charley Webb :o
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he had started to lookm much older. He looks 40 at the mo. Maybe its the stress of living with Charley Webb :o

HAHA harsh. I am sure Charley is not like her infamous beloved character.
  • Options
    davejc64davejc64 Posts: 6,077
    Forum Member
    When someone has looks and physique as their only assets it pays to exploit them before they lose them. :p
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HAHA harsh. I am sure Charley is not like her infamous beloved character.

I've heard she is even worse!
  • Options
    Mark_Washingto1Mark_Washingto1 Posts: 19,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That can't be possible, if so poor Matthew Wolfden:( Maybe should give Isabelle Hodgins a try, she seems to be popular with the male cast members:D
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I am sure he is no angel though. Big example being he cheated on her a few years ago.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am sure he is no angel though. Big example being he cheated on her a few years ago.

With a 16 year old fan wasn't it? :o
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gets the women swooning.
  • Options
    sixtynotoutsixtynotout Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She's only 36, but could pass for a bit older in my opinion.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Gets the women swooning.

And quite a few men, too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's only 36, but could pass for a bit older in my opinion.

I agree I think she could pass for 40 at the oldest, she is gorgeous though.

I think they retconned her age anyway I never got the impression she was a teenage pregnancy and the age gap been her and Robert was always alluded to, six years is not really an age gap anyone would think to comment on