EastEnders: Chrissie and Sharon

Doctor BenchDoctor Bench Posts: 4,467
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Most people on here will probably be sick to death of yet another Chrissie thread but while we are on the topic, does anyone feel that the closure between the pair was unfinished? Namely because of how quickly Sharon turned on her and the fact that she never learnt the true role of Chrissie, Zoe and Sam in Den's murder and still believes Chrissie a cold-blooded, premeditated murderer.

Comments

• LMLM Posts: 63,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not everything needs to be revisited and tied up in a nice little bow. Like in real life, some things remain unfinished and some things remain unknown.
  • Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not everything needs to be revisited and tied up in a nice little bow. Like in real life, some things remain unfinished and some things remain unknown.

I agree :)
  • enderforever07enderforever07 Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she must be released by now. 11 years have gone by.

Sharon needs some new storylines...

Maybe Gavin new storyline (just the beginning) could be the link to Chrissie.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    Haven't they kind of ruined any chance of Chrissie returning after stupidly bringing back Daniella Westbrook
  • HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see her return for a guess stint, lots happened in 11 years, I think there is leeway for it.
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love it if SOC brought back Chrissie and introduced some of her family. :)

A brother maybe?
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A guest stint would be welcome.