Options

Eastenders Spoilers - Week 27

willowswillows Posts: 6,169
Forum Member
Monday 6th July
Stacey is stunned when she learns why Jean is there. Carol attempts to help Max get his life back on track. Tamwar has a proposition for Nancy

Tuesday 7th July
It's a big day for Jean but Stacey has other things on her mind and is determined to unlock the truth. Carol and Ian argue over new redevelopment works in Albert Square leading to Carol dropping a bombshell.

Thursday 9th July
Martin Worries about Stacey's behavior. Nancy tries to get to the bottom of Lee's frostiness. Jane attempts to build bridges but will it all go to plan?

Friday 10th July
Stacey opens up to Martin. Paul grows suspicious of Les and Claudette's relationship. Nancy tries to get through to Lee but does her brother want her help?

Comments

• Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Looking forward to Jean's wedding! I can't wait for Jean to return, even brieftly.:)

Interesting Carol/Max.

Thanks.
  • Options
    ALowsleyALowsley Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks.

can't wait for Carol/Max stuff.

The Mitchells haven't appeared for ages :(
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,316
    Forum Member
    Stacey "unlocks" the truth. Do they finally explain what the key holds?
  • Options
    Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Jean, wish her and Ollie would come back to the square on a more permanent basis :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ALowsley wrote: »
    Thanks.

Never fear, the Mitchell's will dominate August onwards with the return of Kathy and arrival of Gavin.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wonder what the new development is and if Carol announces she is leaving.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Love Jean, wish her and Ollie would come back to the square on a more permanent basis :)

I do too!:)
  • Options
    ALowsleyALowsley Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ell_Ren wrote: »
    Never fear, the Mitchell's will dominate August onwards with the return of Kathy and arrival of Gavin.
    I keep forgetting about Kathy's return.. They're really dragging it out. But I'm glad that week looks interesting because of Stacey and Jean.
  • Options
    Forum Member

An ex-copper connected to the Slaters would make an interesting dynamic.
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the spoilers. :)
  • Options
    Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a huge fan of Jean and Ollie, and Nancy and Tamwar it's looking like a good week for me anyway
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    ALowsley wrote: »
    Thanks.

I wouldn't worry too much :). It has been done on purpose. The Mitchells (and Beales) will be heavily used in the autumn with Kathy's return. And if Gavin is Sharon's father, then Sharon will be used a lot. Ben will have so much coming up with Kathy obviously.. DTC said that Phil will play a big role in Kathy's return.

Anyway great news to see Jean back :)
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Stacey "unlocks" the truth. Do they finally explain what the key holds?

Ohhh I hope so

Carol and Ian argue over new redevelopment works in Albert Square leading to Carol dropping a bombshell.

I wonder what this is about :confused:

Can't wait to see Jean and Ollie I love them, hope they have a nice happy wedding and pop back regularly.
  • Options
    sutton111sutton111 Posts: 546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like more of the same borefest that Eastenders has turned into.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    curvybabes wrote: »
    Ohhh I hope so

Carol and Ian argue over new redevelopment works in Albert Square leading to Carol dropping a bombshell.

I wonder what this is about :confused:

Can't wait to see Jean and Ollie I love them, hope they have a nice happy wedding and pop back regularly.

We were told by Suse Hill that it would be revealed in the summer so I think it's likely to be this week or not long after.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    We were told by Suse Hill that it would be revealed in the summer so I think it's likely to be this week or not long after.

Oh yes I forgot Susie said that, maybe that's one of the reasons she was so excited last night.
  • Options
    marke09marke09 Posts: 12,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thursday 9 July episode is on at 8.30pm due to an hour Emmerdale and an extra Corrie
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm pleasantly stunned by how long Mick and Linda have been out of the spotlight for such a stretch.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    I can't wait to see Jean again. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pleasantly stunned by how long Mick and Linda have been out of the spotlight for such a stretch.

Maybe TPTB realized that, the audience wanted them to fade, into the background for a bit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm missing them now.
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stacey bi polar coming up again which is good. Look forward to Carol and Max. Lee getting a storyline could be decent.
  • Options
    BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Stacey bi polar coming up again which is good. Look forward to Carol and Max. Lee getting a storyline could be decent.

Maybe the bipolar is her excuse for not being able to keep her knickers on around married or engaged men.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    Maybe the bipolar is her excuse for not being able to keep her knickers on around married or engaged men.

I really hope that, they don't try and use, bipolar,as an excuse for her selfish behavior.