Options

Red Carpet Event and Launch Show

fridgesoupfridgesoup Posts: 17,112
Forum Member
✭✭
Ticket applications open for the Red Carpet event and Launch Show
Join the Strictly stars at two exclusive events taking place on the 30th and 31st August: the Premiere Red Carpet event and the launch show. Don't miss out on your chance to be a part of the show! Registration is now open and you have until Sunday 7th August to apply for tickets.

Comments

• Options
    StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks!

Have never applied before, so if I'm successful I'll be back here for advice!:)
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you! Is it the launch show or the red carpet event that we'll see Jay and Aliona.
  • Options
    JohnStannardJohnStannard Posts: 7,649
    Forum Member
    whens it recorded?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    Thank you! Is it the launch show or the red carpet event that we'll see Jay and Aliona.

Must be the launch show, I think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whens it recorded?

The 30th and 31st August.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    The 30th and 31st August.

so should get the spoilers on 31st then on who's paired with who?
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    That's about the usual time for the launch isn't it? Meaning that the suggestion this series would be delayed to allow Olympians to take part was rubbish, unsurprisingly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tejas wrote: »
    That's about the usual time for the launch isn't it? Meaning that the suggestion this series would be delayed to allow Olympians to take part was rubbish, unsurprisingly.

exactly last year the 1st name of Jeremy Vine was confirmed on August 10th meaning that if they start announcing at the same time this year we only have 2 weeks to wait
  • Options
    snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The launch show will probably be screened on Saturday September 4th then I guess? Not long now. :)
  • Options
    Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    snafu65 wrote: »
    The launch show will probably be screened on Saturday September 4th then I guess? Not long now. :)

Saturday September 3th
  • Options
    snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saturday September 3th

Ooops, yeah you're right. :blush:
  • Options
    Gavin_MartinGavin_Martin Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Georgia May Foote Might be at The Strictly Come Dancing Launch Show,
    because She still with her Boyfriend Giovanni Pernice .
  • Options
    Sarah777Sarah777 Posts: 5,060
    Forum Member
    Has anyone got tickets for this show???
  • Options
    StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Sarah777 wrote: »
    Has anyone got tickets for this show???

Yeah, I've seen one or two members who've posted in the audience member advice thread(s) who have tickets. I'm going to the launch show, which I'm still not quite sure that I can believe - I don't know whether anyone from here is going to the red carpet event or not.
  • Options
    Strictly_fanStrictly_fan Posts: 16,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »

I think it's both. Well it must be. You can get it on the red button on BBC 1 when its recorded
  • Options
    wickswicks Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's both. Well it must be. You can get it on the red button on BBC 1 when its recorded

As a TV viewer, it's both - it's all one show that will be merged together and broadcast on 3 September - but for the audience attending, I think it's 2 separate events on consecutive nights - the red carpet on 30th and the launch show (which will be when the celebs are paired up and when Jay and Aliona dance) on 31st. It was certainly billed as 2 separate events on the BBC audience website.