Which android smart phone would you recommend from this list?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 755
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/pay-monthly/mobile-phones/

I am due an upgrade so please recommend some good android phones on the above link. They won't let me have an iphone so what other good phones are there? I'm guessing maybe Samsung Galaxy S 2, HTC Desire S or HTC Sensation?

Comments

• doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member
    http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/pay-monthly/mobile-phones/

I am due an upgrade so please recommend some good android phones on the above link. They won't let me have an iphone so what other good phones are there? I'm guessing maybe Samsung Galaxy S 2, HTC Desire S or HTC Sensation?

Also Xpreria Arc S or Ray if you want to pay a bit less.

EDIT: Oops, missed the part about the list.

I would go for the Samsung Galaxy S2 out of those.

The Lumia 800 is meant to be good as well that's obviously not Android.
  • call100call100 Posts: 7,278
    Forum Member
    S2 is arguably the best phone out there at the moment.....You won't be disappointed with it, should you choose it....
  • CuBz90CuBz90 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Galaxy S2 is the clear winner there. The SGS2 is actually leading a vote for best smartphone of the year.
  • Presenter100Presenter100 Posts: 796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why not compare the features your looking for here
  • AxeVictimAxeVictim Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I went for the HTC Sensation XE with beats audio.It comes with a 16gb card and the ibeats headphones which are £80 to buy on there own.Great phone for music and no slouch either with its 1.5 GHz dual core processor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SGS2 amazing phone, had it for two months now and can't put it down, has everything you need and is available on some great deals now.
  • finbaarfinbaar Posts: 4,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP what do you mean they wont let you have an iPhone, Do you mean the 4S? Or do you mean the 4 and 3GS shown on the list? Although I am a complete Android fan boy I still think you should get what you want and if that is an iPhone then go for it. However I would recommend the SGS2 followed by HTC Sensation XE. Get yourself down to a T-Mobile shop and have a proper play with them when they are powered up. Also try them for weight and size in your pockets etc.The SGS2 may feel light and plasticy but this is a great plus when it is in your pocket compared to the so called heavier "quality" feel of other phones that could end up like carrying round a brick. Enjoy.