The Daily Pwice

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »

She went after him to tell him what she thought of him, rather than do it in front of her kids as he had done, his disability had nothing to do with how he thought or acted, the fact that he was late for an interview and saw an opportunity to take it out on someone was more like the reason for his bad behaviour, and he got shot down for it ;) good, perhaps next time he will show some respect for the equal rights of a disabled child

You see it as somehow better that she 'didn't do it in front of her kids'? Well, presumably, said kids were in the shop with her and heard it all anyway.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D;)

Go get some of those millions, Cym, before she spends them all on pink things. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,747
    Forum Member
    Toggler wrote: »
    I think that was one of her 'fans' - dominating 80% of the market - I don't think so! Derby House saddlery caught a real cold a year or so ago with her stuff and they literally couldn't give it away. As Goldbear said no one in their right mind would put their horse in it.

I know a few people who picked up turnout rugs for about £15 from Derby House shop in the sale and thought 'blow it' but when they got them home they were short in depth and not brilliant quality.

Only time I`ve seen her tat was at our local Town and Country store and even then they were practically giving it away at cost price = a 1/3 of the original price tag... cheap and tacky just like the woman herself!
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yep, just been reading about it from a different source,,,I'm glad Kelly has responded, shame she had to blab to OK! Magazine about it.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Well the comments from Kelly B are basically (as I read it) positive in that she is saying it is all right to eat & be a curvey girl & that is a more positive message to young women than the " Kelly B is a heffer" comment.She appreciates the messages of support on the matter & possibly felt obliged to acknowledge the positivity sent her way after KP's disgusting comment.
    She is spot on re the fillers too. They are temporary & only make the situation worst.As we are seeing for ourselves.
    As for plastic fun-bags ? Yep,again she is spot on. You can spot those fakes a mile off (literally in KP's case:) ) and they look awful .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, just been reading about it from a different source,,,I'm glad Kelly has responded, shame she had to blab to OK! Magazine about it.

It's rather apt that she did it in OK since KP has now added them and Kelly to her long and expanding list of enemies.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have seen her driving that pink monstrosity a few times. It's a really nice car completely ruined by that awful colour.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    I have seen her driving that pink monstrosity a few times. It's a really nice car completely ruined by that awful colour.

You must live near me then- she always swanning around in it with a face like a slapped arse - especially if someone disturbs her "privacy". Horrible nasty plastic waste of space (her- not the car btw).
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone else get the feeling that Pwicey and the other plastic people are actually all actors made up to see how gullible we are? Seriously how are these people real?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    momma11 wrote: »
    Hat's off to you cym...you take it well :D

( still think KP's a numptie though :p )

Arent they all momma :)

Im sure on to it Lexi woohoooo ;) so glad after 3 hubs you didnt say, before she spends them all on "pink wrinkly things" :o:D:D:D no wonder she has big udders the way the first two milked her :eek:
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arent they all momma :)

Im sure on to it Lexi woohoooo ;) so glad after 3 hubs you didnt say, before she spends them all on "pink wrinkly things" :o:D:D:D no wonder she has big udders the way the first two milked her :eek:

She milked them as well. If she genuinely wanted a husband who didn't take from her, it would be easy - just find one with his own money and career, insist on keeping assets and careers seperate and insist he pays his way. Unfortunately, that's not what KP wants. Her worst nightmare would be a man who insists on staying out of the limelight and keeping his career and assets seperate from hers. She wants a man she can use to milk the newspapers and magazines, with endless stories about engagements, wedding ceremonies, pregnancies, babies, splits and divorces. She wants a husband who's as big a fame-**** as she is.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    She milked them as well. If she genuinely wanted a husband who didn't take from her, it would be easy - just find one with his own money and career, insist on keeping assets and careers seperate and insist he pays his way. Unfortunately, that's not what KP wants. Her worst nightmare would be a man who insists on staying out of the limelight and keeping his career and assets seperate from hers. She wants a man she can use to milk the newspapers and magazines, with endless stories about engagements, wedding ceremonies, pregnancies, babies, splits and divorces. She wants a husband who's as big a fame-**** as she is.

Exactly. But its a vicious cycle.
  • Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not by any means a fan of Katie Price but I prefer her to Kelly Brook anyday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie68 wrote: »
    I'm not by any means a fan of Katie Price but I prefer her to Kelly Brook anyday.

What are Katie's good points over Kelly's?

Just interested to know your opinion. :)
  • Julie68Julie68 Posts: 3,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What are Katie's good points over Kelly's?

Just interested to know your opinion. :)

I just don't like Kelly Brook. She comes across as nothing but a dopey tart.
    Like I said, I'm not a fan of Katie Price but at least she's not afraid to voice her opinions and has a personality.
    She is also a very successful business woman which can't be denied. I do admire her for that.
    I don't approve of the way she lives her lovelife and that's none of my business but I do find myself reading her newspaper column and agreeing with almost everything she says.
    Kelly seems to be just a lads mag centrefold who gets a new man when she has a film to promote, she seems to be a bit of an airhead to me.
    That's just my opinion...
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    You must live near me then- she always swanning around in it with a face like a slapped arse - especially if someone disturbs her "privacy". Horrible nasty plastic waste of space (her- not the car btw).

I saw her car parked in Tesco in Purley once. It was in a parent and child space. Assumed it was because she had her new husband with her ;) as she definitely didn't have any kids.

I have also seen her in Brighton, Worthing, and Mitcham. She doesn't exactly fade into the back ground in that bloody great big pink thing. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like I said, I'm not a fan of Katie Price but at least she's not afraid to voice her opinions and has a personality.
    She is also a very successful business woman which can't be denied. I do admire her for that.
    I don't approve of the way she lives her lovelife and that's none of my business but I do find myself reading her newspaper column and agreeing with almost everything she says.
    Kelly seems to be just a lads mag centrefold who gets a new man when she has a film to promote, she seems to be a bit of an airhead to me.

At least Kelly has modelling contracts and is successful at what she does, which is more than Katie Price is. If Kelly's a 'dopey tart' that hardly makes KP a member of Mensa.

Oh, she has a personality all right - a nasty one. She's a businesswoman whose promoted products seem to have failed lately in the main. Derby House have dumped her from their equestrian line, Asda blew her out when she made tactless remarks about women with breast cancer.....I could go on.

Kelly's 'just a lad's mag centrefold'? What is Katie Price then? A washed up glamma model who used to get her plastic t*ts out regularly and now that no one one wants to know any more has to resort to insulting younger and more successful women.
  • JoannexxJoannexx Posts: 1,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Katie and her fans like to promote the succesful business woman label but where is the proof. I strongly suspect she owes her success to the people behind the scenes. No way does KP write the novels, the life stories or the sun exclusives, she can't string two words together unless they are "I do". As for designing, well just look at her, she looks like she needs a good wash. Victoria Beckham wears her own designs and looks good in them, you can see why people would want them, but KP, no chance
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joannexx wrote: »
    Katie and her fans like to promote the succesful business woman label but where is the proof. I strongly suspect she owes her success to the people behind the scenes. No way does KP write the novels, the life stories or the sun exclusives, she can't string two words together unless they are "I do". As for designing, well just look at her, she looks like she needs a good wash. Victoria Beckham wears her own designs and looks good in them, you can see why people would want them, but KP, no chance

yup I agree with you, it seems she was overlooked by the BBC for the new series of Dragons Den:D

She might try and look respectable by calling herself a "business woman" but the other stuff she does to promote herself shows her for what she is. I run my own business like a lot of other women (I don't make the money she does:mad:) but I don't sell every part of my life to make money either and promote the stuff I manufacture. If she was really that serious and had some good products which people wanted then she wouldn't have to sell stories etc.
  • Wilton ShagpileWilton Shagpile Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joannexx wrote: »
    Just to add my two penneth, it's well known she hasn't even read them, never mind written them!....so talented:yawn:
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have to laugh at the comments above, Kelly Brook isn't made of plastic and has shape and appears down to earth, Price is very bitchy about most other women because she knows she's losing her looks and no matter how much money and botox she throws at her face she is not winning the battle, in fact she is making herself look worse.

I would rather look like Kelly Brook, than Price and I would rather be Kelly Brook than be Price, how many marriages has she had now? Why rush into marriage every time she meets someone? Ok you don't agree with the way she runs her love life, but you have the audacity to call Kelly Brook a dopey tart, I bet the woman has more sense than Price has botox and silicone :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least Kelly has modelling contracts and is successful at what she does, which is more than Katie Price is. If Kelly's a 'dopey tart' that hardly makes KP a member of Mensa.

Oh, she has a personality all right - a nasty one. She's a businesswoman whose promoted products seem to have failed lately in the main. Derby House have dumped her from their equestrian line, Asda blew her out when she made tactless remarks about women with breast cancer.....I could go on.

Kelly's 'just a lad's mag centrefold'? What is Katie Price then? A washed up glamma model who used to get her plastic t*ts out regularly and now that no one one wants to know any more has to resort to insulting younger and more successful women.

I've always thought of Kelly as being a bit of an air-head but she's probably smarter than a lot would give her credit for. As for 'tart', I don't think that's a fair summing up from that other poster.

Katie/Jordan, whatever she calls herself now, has never been a nice person. The way she treats those closest to her is a perfect example of how she really is. She has no self-respect either, or she wouldn't have butchered her body in the way that she has. She doesn't like herself and so therefore takes out her self-loathing on others, mainly women. She's a misogynist, but she's always been the same. I remember the unnecessary attacks on Jodie Marsh and other females.

Katie's still acting in the same spiteful, childish way she always has done. She's nearly 35 now. She sure needs to grow up a bit.

I see on her Twitter page, she's called herself a singer and author! FGS! Don't you have to be able to sing to call yourself a singer, and write your own books to call yourself an author?!
    Forum Member
    Kelly may not be the sharpest knife in the block but she is savvy enough to earn her money from just looking good & natural and doesn't need a posse of hangers on & business people flapping round her to do it.
    Of course she isn't afraid to voice her opinions----she gets paid to be a motor-mouth in the Scum & also knows the value of dropping in shock comments in interviews designed to get her press coverage. Like her alleged assaults in the past--no proof they happened.Just her say so & yet she has men she dated in the past under suspicion . And Reid's penchant for vodka (bottles).So her 'opinions' are often given for shock value & to instigate debate & gain more pictures of herself in the press that she can google and slaver/drool over.
    She is not a successful business woman. She couldn't even be trusted with her own money at one point. She is a figure head for savvy business people like her bro etc who suggest projects & set everything up. Like she REALLY goes to the factories that produce her horse tatt & rubbish clothes range.Or sits down to design clothes or write books.:D
    Her love life is everyone's business because she throws the lurid details out there for discussion,sells K&Ts & keeps dragging new fathers into her children's lives.
    Yes Kelly is a Centrefold.Because she has natural assets---a good curvey figure,a pretty face,and wonderful skin. All natural. While KP is a has-been,half plastic,absurdly shaped,an immovable face and has the kind of skin used to make durable handbags & is heading rapidly into Bride Of Wildenstein territory.
    Forum Member
    I've always thought of Kelly as being a bit of an air-head but she's probably smarter than a lot would give her credit for. As for 'tart', I don't think that's a fair summing up from that other poster.

Katie/Jordan, whatever she calls herself now, has never been a nice person. The way she treats those closest to her is a perfect example of how she really is. She has no self-respect either, or she wouldn't have butchered her body in the way that she has. She doesn't like herself and so therefore takes out her self-loathing on others, mainly women. She's a misogynist, but she's always been the same. I remember the unnecessary attacks on Jodie Marsh and other females.

Katie's still acting in the same spiteful, childish way she always has done. She's nearly 35 now. She sure needs to grow up a bit.

I see on her Twitter page, she's called herself a singer and author! FGS! Don't you have to be able to sing to call yourself a singer, and write your own books to call yourself an author?!
    BIB. NAIL----ON----HEAD.;)
    She despises other women & can't maintain a friendship for any length of time. Heaton has only survived because she lives so far from KP & they rarely meet other than for hen do's & bridesmaid dress fittings.No wonder Heaton snuck off to get married on the QT. She likely knew planning a big wedding would mean having to have the freak KP as a bridesmaid taking the limelight & hogging the pictures like she did at the gay guys wedding. She is scathing of prettier girls like Kelly B and prefers the company of her gay guys to that of girls/women. Even her own mother gets no respect from her .
    Yep,def misogynist.
This discussion has been closed.