• soniaorlastormsoniaorlastorm Posts: 6,350
    Forum Member
    Is it wrong that I want to know what you deleted?? :eek:

I must also be so wrong
    but Im guessing it was FILTHY filth!
  • twassingtontwassington Posts: 163,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still cited about the ownership of chickens....even though it will be a ways off....
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still cited about the ownership of chickens....even though it will be a ways off....

Shame your not nearer to me and we'd have given you a couple from class :D

I'm so chuffed that my furniture fitted in well today Twass, it's always a worry when it's just visual and a bit of guess work..........I'm cited too, need a bit of decor and the kitchen fitted :) Will tackle the heating at some point :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    Shame your not nearer to me and we'd have given you a couple from class :D

I'm so chuffed that my furniture fitted in well today Twass, it's always a worry when it's just visual and a bit of guess work..........I'm cited too, need a bit of decor and the kitchen fitted :) Will tackle the heating at some point :o

Great when a plan comes together, eh :D Ohhh I bet you can hardly wait for your first night under your own roof. I still remember the first night I had in the cottage, so amazing waking up to that!! :cool:
  • CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When do you get to sleep in your new house Mrs T? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great when a plan comes together, eh :D Ohhh I bet you can hardly wait for your first night under your own roof. I still remember the first night I had in the cottage, so amazing waking up to that!! :cool:

I cannot wait Twass, my bed is made already :D though surrounded by a few boxes lmao. The storage cupboard is brill and lost vast amounts in it Wooooooo :D Awwwww I remember you saying that, of course I have not got the view that you have but it feels so right :)
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    When do you get to sleep in your new house Mrs T? :D

I would say after next week Crazy, I have no kitchen to speak of at the moment and that will be put into place next week, I'm at the mercy of kindness so cannot put pressure on folk to complete :)

Weekend of a small amount of decorating, I've spent quite a few hours a night stripping wallpaper off :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tis all so exciting!!! :D And the travelling to and from work won't be too bad for you either now. Total result :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tis all so exciting!!! :D And the travelling to and from work won't be too bad for you either now. Total result :D

I've lost all my TV leads and phone LMAO (as in landline phone) I did love my train in truth but the reality is that I now will have a lift and at no cost but have realised a way to repay the favour I'm sure 2 little girls would love a bit of pocket money in an envelope each month ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've lost all my TV leads and phone LMAO (as in landline phone) I did love my train in truth but the reality is that I now will have a lift and at no cost but have realised a way to repay the favour I'm sure 2 little girls would love a bit of pocket money in an envelope each month ;-)

That's a lovely way of doing it Mrs T :):)

I lost leads for my PC and various other lecky bits, its amazing what goes astray, I bought a new cable and lo and behold, the old one showed up :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's a lovely way of doing it Mrs T :):)

I lost leads for my PC and various other lecky bits, its amazing what goes astray, I bought a new cable and lo and behold, the old one showed up :o

I thought about doing that a while ago, my colleague will tell me off like but I will thump her as I usually do :D

Twass, there is a light fitting there that I'm sure would look brilliant in yours, it's oldish and has a brass chain fitting with a brass holder to the ceiling.....it's a dusky pink colour glass shade and to me is a cottage style, I'm going to put it away for you in case it would 'fit' visually. I was thinking of your doorway coming in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww thank you Mrs T....it's dark in me little tiny hallway innit :D It does sound cottage style! What a lovely thought :):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would say after next week Crazy, I have no kitchen to speak of at the moment and that will be put into place next week, I'm at the mercy of kindness so cannot put pressure on folk to complete :)

Weekend of a small amount of decorating, I've spent quite a few hours a night stripping wallpaper off :D
    Yaaaaaay sooooo exciting :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aww thank you Mrs T....it's dark in me little tiny hallway innit :D It does sound cottage style! What a lovely thought :):)

Never thought it was dark, I just love the stars at your front door. On looking at it properly I thought of you, they have somehow retained the old wire but I know if needed you can have new on it, I will look into it :) It is quite old worldly

There are numerous glass shades but the some look like Pyrex to me :D Must have cost something at the time in truth
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evening all.

Just got back from a great gig :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never thought it was dark, I just love the stars at your front door. On looking at it properly I thought of you, they have somehow retained the old wire but I know if needed you can have new on it, I will look into it :) It is quite old worldly

There are numerous glass shades but the some look like Pyrex to me :D Must have cost something at the time in truth

I know the sort you mean, a modern take on an olde fashioned look. Excited now :D:D
    Evening all.

Ooh what genre of moosack??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    CrazyLoop wrote: »
    Yaaaaaay sooooo exciting :D

I love it Crazy, yes there seems to be a bit of a dicey family across but the mum looks out for the kids all the time whilst playing out so all good with that, not sure about her flowery leggings like :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a lady in a shocking pink flowery tunic top and purple different flowered leggings earlier...it looked appalling :D

I is off to Bedfordshire now ladles and jellyspoons!!! xxx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know the sort you mean, a modern take on an olde fashioned look. Excited now :D:D

Ooh what genre of moosack??

No Twass, the one for you is an old one I'm very sure, as said ,it still has the old type flex attached to it and has been incorporated into the modern light system in some way :)
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [QUOTE=twassington;72151694

Ooh what genre of moosack??[/QUOTE]

Couple of indie bands.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all.

Evening, glad you had some fun :)
    I love it Crazy, yes there seems to be a bit of a dicey family across but the mum looks out for the kids all the time whilst playing out so all good with that, not sure about her flowery leggings like :D
    Yay :D Lol what it is with people and flowery leggings...they always look odd :p

I only have black ones, grey ones with black stars and a grey wooly pair :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IT'S FRIDAY

Which means come 3.20pm, spring term will FINALLY be over and Easter HOLIDAYS can FINALLY begin!!!!

God it's been such a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng term

PS Sorry to Mrs T if I'm rubbing it in :(
  • ScrumperScrumper Posts: 3,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I smack mongoose.
    Forum Member
    I saw a lady in a shocking pink flowery tunic top and purple different flowered leggings earlier...it looked appalling :D
    Wasn't Me ( said in a shaggy style)
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scrumper wrote: »
    I smack mongoose.

Kindly keep your kinky perversions to yourself, we are all as pure as the driven snow in here ya'know :o