\\*// The Joel Williams Appreciation Thread\\*//

Comments

• Gwaed WaedlydGwaed Waedlyd Posts: 5,401
    Forum Member
    Really I think Harry has had bad edits
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,529
    Forum Member
    It seems the large amounts of money going on her to have her odds slashed like that would disagree ;)

Still Joel to Win though!
    Forum Member
    I still think she will go on Friday

I disagree with you being between Jack and Chloe, its between Harry and Jack this week
  • magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That thread out there trying to make out he's racist is ridiculous, talk about clutching at straws. >:( His detractors are trying to find anything to slate him. Oh and apparently he's picking on Sam. Danny and Jack aren't close with Sam, are they picking on her? He would have got slated no matter which letter he chose to eat. I'm surprised he's gone down to 3rd place in the betting. I thought more people would have backed him after the pizza situation, he had a lot of love on Twitter after it. Joel seems to be the only one who will speak up against Chloe now, everyone wants to tow the party line in case they upset her and Danny.
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really I think Harry has had bad edits

I think yohinnchild is right in saying the last two nights have been decent edits; last night anyway. Tonight may have split opinion.

Chloe's getting flung under a bus at the moment, and, going by the website clips Joel is driving it... which makes me wonder if he will pick up Chloe's votes.
  • IsThisHappinessIsThisHappiness Posts: 7,580
    Forum Member
    Chloe is so gone this week - especially after seeing the video where she has a go at Joel showing how much she cares about the money!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That thread out there trying to make out he's racist is ridiculous, talk about clutching at straws. >:( His detractors are trying to find anything to slate him. Oh and apparently he's picking on Sam. Danny and Jack aren't close with Sam, are they picking on her? He would have got slated no matter which letter he chose to eat. I'm surprised he's gone down to 3rd place in the betting. I thought more people would have backed him after the pizza situation, he had a lot of love on Twitter after it. Joel seems to be the only one who will speak up against Chloe now, everyone wants to tow the party line in case they upset Chloe and Danny.

Danny's taking the Marc approach and treading very carefully around Joel. I don't think Chloe stops and thinks before speaking. The only person who constantly argues with Joel is Cristian but their arguments are so pathetic (in a good way) they're comical. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, I take the above back regarding Danny.

I think tomorrow's highlights will make or break Joel's chances. It could go either way.
    Forum Member
    Joel going against Danny and Chloe - he's absolutely right. Love him!
    Forum Member
    Well he is showing them up, but of course the idiot brainless chavs will blame Joel and he is bullying Chloe and Danny
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,529
    Forum Member
    I think if Chloe goes then Danny will Hoover up her votes to win.

If Jack goes then Chloe will probably benefit in the long run from that
    Forum Member
    Or he is the same old tripe thats it because he is a tory
    Forum Member
    Russell Grant..... Joel cant win because he doesnt have the sexiness of Danny
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well he is showing them up, but of course the idiot brainless chavs will blame Joel and he is bullying Chloe and Danny

No, bullying Sam. The threads are already out there.

Even though Sam has already shown she can't be trusted as far as she can be thrown.
    Russell Grant..... Joel cant win because he doesnt have the sexiness of Danny

The problem is he may have a point.
  • whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
    Forum Member
    Now James Jordan is airing his opinion on Twitter (his negative opinion!)
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He is BFF's with Danny... so not surprising. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The more I think about it the more I think Joel is screwed. Production will do their best to protect Chloe and Danny and attack Joel in the edit. Bit on the Side will do the same.

At least he's got immunity to final week I suppose.
    Forum Member
    Fudd wrote: »
    The more I think about it the more I think Joel is screwed. Production will do their best to protect Chloe and Danny and attack Joel in the edit. Bit on the Side will do the same.

At least he's got immunity to final week I suppose.

I disagree. I think the last two edits have shown that production really don't want to protect Chloe. I also think the task where we had to vote on our opinions of HM's today wouldn't of happened if they were protecting Danny!
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    I'm kind of not bothered about this eviction result, mainly because I'm wanting Jack/Chloe/Danny to split their support in the final causing someone else besides them to win.

It's weird to see him acting so prissy about someone apparently being a gameplayer and demeaning others. I thought those were traits he championed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I disagree. I think the last two edits have shown that production really don't want to protect Chloe. I also think the task where we had to vote on our opinions of HM's today wouldn't of happened if they were protecting Danny!

I hope you're right but they've been so supportive of Chloe and Danny over the series...
    Forum Member
    But if Chloe does go all her support will go to Danny :(
  • magicmelodymagicmelody Posts: 3,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joel's back up to second in the odds to win.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joel's back up to second in the odds to win.

If he stays there after tonight's highlights I'll be really grateful. I think they're going to throw him under a bus. :(
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    If he stays there after tonight's highlights I'll be really grateful. I think they're going to throw him under a bus. :(

Possibly. But I think like Nick yesterday, most will side with him against the money grabbers.

We have been through a lot this series we Joel supporters! :D
    Forum Member
    At least there was no nomination twist and he remained immune