WHATM:BBUSA13 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Jun 26-27; Spoilers Included

12346»

Comments

• onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    around the 11:54pm mark, same day.

according to kaitlin,

if the mvp nominee wins veto the mvp gets to replace the veto'd nom with another player.

and of course, the hoh noms the hoh deals with.

they're theorizing that elissa is going to win the mvp, and that it's set up for her on purpose being rachel's sister.

one of the possible scenarios:

right now mcrae has david/jessie.
    elissa wins mvp, elissa puts up aaryn
    (as she's closest to david)

so they can't backdoor her, if her nominee won the veto as she replaces the nom in that scenario.
    is what kaitlyn was telling aaryn.
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HG are already up. Possible Veto comp soon.
    Forum Member
    looks like it's candice/jessie and not david/jessie, not sure where i got david from, that it was talked about earlier but i must have misheard.
    oh, i think i know.. with the nick convo where said they wanted to get him out first.. took it wrong.

june 27, 1:55am

kaitlyn's got some game, who knew! she's been putting in some work tonight.

most of the house seems to be on the same page in backdooring elissa, kaitlyn in tune with what she thinks are the rules of the mvp, is protecting her girl aaryn by planting seeds against candice, and keeping the flame going against elissa as well.

started out as a group and became a 1 on 1 with mcrae and kaitlyn.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    The feeds are incredibly hard to work this time around messing around with my computer's time is no fun.
    Forum Member
    maybe i spoke too soon about kaitlyn's game, the very next convo (somewhere in the 2:40am range) mcrae and what's her face... amanda? calling her out on overreacting/overplaying. :o

still respecting kaitlyn for putting in effort to save her girl.
    probably should tone it down just a little.

i need sleep! can't sleep, must watch moar feeds! aghhhh
  • Timothy BryceTimothy Bryce Posts: 1,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    The feeds are incredibly hard to work this time around messing around with my computer's time is no fun.

Hi InMyArms,

What VPN are you using and is it difficult to set up?
    Forum Member
    Hi InMyArms,

What VPN are you using and is it difficult to set up?

privateinternetaccess = great vpn and simple to use.
    more than enough usa servers.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member

Yes that's the one im using and i'm using the florida connection, it's the only one i've tried and it's quick.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Yes that's the one im using and i'm using the florida connection, it's the only one i've tried and it's quick.

Cheers guys will use them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I followed the instructions in post #35 in the live feed thread, which got rid of the "not available in your location" message.

However when the feeds started at 5am BST, all I got was a black screen. Lots of people in US saying they have the same problem, so not just a geo-blocking issue.

Some people were saying another Firefox add-in, anonymox solved their problem, and it's solved mine too!

In Firefox go to
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/anonymox/
    Click Add to Firefox
    Restart
    Tools > Anonymox > Settings Panel > Country to US; clear cbs cookies
    Restart Firefox and log in again.

No need to change your system clock to Pacific time (to get the feed working, but may have to do it to use Flashback - I'm still working on this.

If this doesn't work try Tools > Cookie Manager again; it may have set the country back to UK - change to US; check "Expires" box is unticked.

To help others, please report if this worked for you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I followed the instructions in post #35 in the live feed thread, which got rid of the "not available in your location" message.

However when the feeds started at 5am BST, all I got was a black screen. Lots of people in US saying they have the same problem, so not just a geo-blocking issue.

Some people were saying another Firefox add-in, anonymox solved their problem, and it's solved mine too!

In Firefox go to
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/anonymox/
    Click Add to Firefox
    Restart
    Tools > Anonymox > Settings Panel > Country to US; clear cbs cookies
    Restart Firefox and log in again.

No need to change your system clock to Pacific time (to get the feed working, but may have to do it to use Flashback - I'm still working on this.

If this doesn't work try Tools > Cookie Manager again; it may have set the country back to UK - change to US; check "Expires" box is unticked.

To help others, please report if this worked for you.

Your awesome BB_Addict, just in time for work :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Linus2Linus2 Posts: 2,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And what about that billing adress? Do i really need a real US one to buy the feeds?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linus2 wrote: »
    And what about that billing adress? Do i really need a real US one to buy the feeds?

I used my own address but with Oregon as my "county" and a valid Oregon zip code (just google for one) instead of post code. It accepted my standard UK debit card.
    A VPN may not be needed - see Live Feeds thread.
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woohooooooo Live Feeds!!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steve2013 wrote: »
    woohooooooo Live Feeds!!!!!!!!

Cool. Is that using Firefox + the Cookie Editor and anonymox add-ins?
  • steve2013steve2013 Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cool. Is that using Firefox + the Cookie Editor and anonymox add-ins?

yup do i need to cancel or anything??? so not billed again & happy working now as to me flashback is essential
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steve2013 wrote: »
    yup do i need to cancel or anything??? so not billed again & happy working now as to me flashback is essential

From BB Network

"Do I need to cancel my subscription at the end of the season?
    No. CBS will not charge your credit card past the end of the season. If you signed up for the season pass, especially smart to do with the Early Bird pricing, then you’re “one and done” with payments. There are no further charges. If you signed up for the monthly pass then you will be billed once a month until the season is over. Access will conclude on October 20, 2013."