Linda Henry as Lorraine Salter

Comments

• summerbunnysummerbunny Posts: 2,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup.. she is. apparently. I know:eek:
    . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJGXjH6O56k

Mentions her husband..

Never new she was married, who is her husband? is he a actor? dont know anything about Linda Has she got kids?:)
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,952
    Forum Member
    Never new she was married, who is her husband? is he a actor? dont know anything about Linda Has she got kids?:)

im not sure what her husband does. i dont think he does anything high profile. she has one daughter i think thats all ive heard about.
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup.. she is. apparently. I know:eek:
    . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJGXjH6O56k

Mentions her husband..

:eek::eek::eek::eek: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    :eek::eek::eek::eek: :D

shocking I know, isn't it?!:o:eek:
    Forum Member

am i missing something here? whats so shocking about her being married etc:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    am i missing something here? whats so shocking about her being married etc:confused:

Was being rather sarcastic lol.
    Forum Member

yeah i dont get it :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah i dont get it :confused:

That i was being sarcastic at T.K's comment?! Sorry, I'm to tired to explain...
    Forum Member
    That i was being sarcastic at T.K's comment?! Sorry, I'm to tired to explain...

no i dont get the comment about it being shocking that she's married etc she's very private
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no i dont get the comment about it being shocking that she's married etc she's very private

I just said, I was being sarcastic at TK's :eek: comment.. Its not really shocking at all.. I was just being sarcastic..:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What's wrong with being shocked about it? Chill out, Mona :). Nobody is mocking the almighty Linda Henry :).

*Awaits an epic debate with Mona* :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just said, I was being sarcastic at TK's :eek: comment.. Its not really shocking at all.. I was just being sarcastic..:o

I was shocked :o. And I know you were too :D. But you're just saying you weren't 'cause of Mona :D. I can understand why though ;).
    Forum Member
    What's wrong with being shocked about it? Chill out, Mona :). Nobody is mocking the almighty Linda Henry :).

no i thought you were shocked at her being straight lol then
    posted these so i asumed you were being sarcastic and i was confused what was so funny lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was shocked :o. And I know you were too :D. But you're just saying you weren't 'cause of Mona :D. I can understand why though ;).

Oh thank god your back on this thread! I was getting worried I was going slightly mad, and didn't have the strength to have an epic debate with Mona by myself lol.
    Thank you TK. I'm a coward at heart lol:o I do like Linda Henry/Shirley however, possibly not as much as Mona does lol...
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    eh :confused: she's married lol

I did not know that I heard she was gay and I was just asking.
    Not that always means something but many gay people are married, hopefully one day they will get proper marriage instead of civil partnerships (dont get me started on that). I was just asking. Nothing sinister just curious (yes bad pun I know). But it would not be a bad thing if she was nothing wrong with being gay.
    Forum Member
    Oh thank god your back on this thread! I was getting worried I was going slightly mad, and didn't have the strength to have an epic debate with Mona by myself lol.
    Thank you TK. I'm a coward at heart lol:o I do like Linda Henry/Shirley however, possibly not as much as Mona does lol...

i wasnt looking for a debate lol i was just confused if you were being sarcastic or you were genuinely shocked lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wasnt looking for a debate lol i was just confused if you were being sarcastic or you were genuinely shocked lol

Just plain old sarcasm..
    It is confusing to tell over the internet..
    Forum Member
    Just plain old sarcasm..
    It is confusing to tell over the internet..

yeah then i was confused why it was so funny cos i didnt get it lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I put lol at the end of everything really. Its become auto pilot...
    Forum Member
    Oh I put lol at the end of everything really. Its become auto pilot...

That annoys me too it is so pathetic that people want to take offense or imply something about you if you make even the slightest comment. I knew when I asked soon as I hit send, someone would make it out to be something it is not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

TK to the rescue! :cool: :)

It's cool, I don't think many posters on DS have the strength to debate with the almighty Monalisa :cool:. Mostly because the debate goes on for two weeks! :D

We shall face the Monalisa together! :D
    Forum Member
    TK to the rescue! :cool: :)

It's cool, I don't think many posters on DS have the strength to debate with the almighty Monalisa :cool:. Mostly because the debate goes on for two weeks! :D

We shall face the Monalisa together! :D

oi you know how i feel about this :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no i thought you were shocked at her being straight lol then

posted these so i asumed you were being sarcastic and i was confused what was so funny lol

Lol oh okay. No, I was just shocked at her being married, not straight :D.

Nobody shall mock Linda Henry in the presence of the almighty Monalisa! :cool:
    Forum Member

So if I said anything about being a fan of a certain musician that would qualify?
    Forum Member

lol i dont tend to have a debate with people about her acting :p i just didnt see why it was asked if she was straight. what does it matter lol:confused: