Average shoe size for a 10 year old boy

DracarysDracarys Posts: 1,127
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Very random I know, but I'm sending some new shoes to my little cousin in India and he's going to be 10 this month. What would be the average shoe size for him?

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd send something else, to be honest. There is no such thing as 'average' when it comes to shoe size and if you guess incorrectly you could damage his feet
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    I'd say it would be around a size 1, but I'd send a size or two bigger, just incase they're small for him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my sister is a size 1 and she is 10, but she is really tiny and boys tend to be bigger anyway, so id say about a 3
  • DracarysDracarys Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, I think I'll go with a size 2. Thanks for the info!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    How about asking the boy's parents how big his feet are?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My 10 year old wears a size 3. Note sure if feet count but he is classed as been small for his age, frame and height wise.

Personally I would do as cyberear says and ask his parents before buying anything.
  • DracarysDracarys Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I will ask his parents.

...Or I could get him a toy, anyone know what a 10 year old boy would like? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    khushi wrote: »
    ...Or I could get him a toy, anyone know what a 10 year old boy would like? :D

In India? A cricket bat.
  • gorgeousgirlgorgeousgirl Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    My sister is 9 and she is a 3 and i guess quite tall for her age bt boys tend to be bigger my brother had size 7 feet when he was 12 so i would ask the parents as you could be sending a totally pointless gift other wise
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have thought there's no such thing as average feet. Plus you need to take a person's width of feet into account too - I have widish feet, and a lot of styles are too narrow
  • Rugby RoseRugby Rose Posts: 13,228
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kids can vary so much, you need to ask his parents or better still, send him the money so he can buy something he wants.

Just for info, my son is 8 and he's going into a 3 now.