The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (3)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,123
    Forum Member
    Thanks Karma, I wonder what's caught Pasha's eye...

Think it maybe all the paps, getting them to pose this way and that, there seemed quite a lot of media interest, Kelley:D They shot his best angle anyway, not that he has a bad one.;)
  • GeorgousgeorgeGeorgousgeorge Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    All dates gone up now except no Ireland days ...but I suspect that's because dates not yet finalised!!! Here's keeping my fingers crossed for you GG and the Irish team :)

http://www.katyaandpasha.com/#/tour-dates/4560374094

The dates seem to be bit more spread out this year. It seems to be similar in number, but three whole months plus the end of March? I don't see anything for Ireland :(. It would mean going into July and I'm not sure if that's a runner. They usually do cruises, etc., and then break before hopefully coming back next year. Damm. Might have to go across the water to the Beck. Got relations nearby.

Are the leather gloves a Russian thing??
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Pashulty, Kelley and Karma for the Covent Garden pictures, Pasha is so stylish and gorgeous :o:D

Great to see the dates for the tour Pashulty, just trying to work out where to attend, as the nearest dates to me are around 25 miles from where I live but when it comes to Pasha, distance is no object, as many of us here will testify.... :D

I hope that GG and all the Irish fans are rewarded with some dates over in Ireland, Marian will be so sad :(
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Hi GG!!!... At least the tour is more well spread out this year.... still will be gruelling for them....Bless!! We need to provide as much support as possible...;):p:D... They looked as if they were feeling the toll by midway...Bless!!!... Sorry about the lack of Irish dates.... at least we get you on this side...;)

25 miles....eh?...pah emma...:rolleyes:;):D... waiting for Ant to sort out a few of the glitches with the dates... then the planning can be successfully completed....;):D

Are you going this year Karma/Kelley?Any suitable venues for you? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Thanks Pashulty, Kelley and Karma for the Covent Garden pictures, Pasha is so stylish and gorgeous :o:D

Great to see the dates for the tour Pashulty, just trying to work out where to attend, as the nearest dates to me are around 25 miles from where I live but when it comes to Pasha, distance is no object, as many of us here will testify.... :D

I hope that GG and all the Irish fans are rewarded with some dates over in Ireland, Marian will be so sad :(

Afraid not Emma....................unless something changes. Irish promoters not taking it up over here, buggers!!!! The National Concert Hall was full last year. May have to make my way over there in April.............road trip:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi GG!!!... At least the tour is more well spread out this year.... still will be gruelling for them....Bless!! We need to provide as much support as possible...;):p:D... They looked as if they were feeling the toll by midway...Bless!!!... Sorry about the lack of Irish dates.... at least we get you on this side...;)

25 miles....eh?...pah emma...:rolleyes:;):D... waiting for Ant to sort out a few of the glitches with the dates... then the planning can be successfully completed....;):D

Are you going this year Karma/Kelley?Any suitable venues for you? :)

I feel there are a few more breaks in between some of the dates, not so many in a row. Should give them a breather or two. I'm sure they're learning all the time what's the best way to schedule things. Isn't it fantastic that they both have this tour............it's a much needed boost to the finances for both of them, and keeps their love of dancing and performing alive, not just for them but for us also.

Well, Pash, a bit gutted no Pashel today, but for the first time in a while I will be able to watch this evening without any butterflies. I'm just going to enjoy watching everybody, well, most everybody!!!!
  • Mrs McKovalevMrs McKovalev Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    Lots of background pasha action tonight! He looked really relaxed and enjoying the dancing! Robin and him seemed to be having a bit if banter!! :D
  • PashOnForPashaPashOnForPasha Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Lots of background pasha action tonight! He looked really relaxed and enjoying the dancing! Robin and him seemed to be having a bit if banter!! :D

Unless my eyes are deceiving me, if you watch the programme back on the iPlayer, somebody grabs Pasha in the...ahem...groin area :eek:just after Claudia read out the voting numbers for Ben and Kristina after their dance. You can see Pasha reacting quite comically. It appeared to be a fella but can't tell who! Whoever it was....can't say I blame them ;)
    Forum Member
    It was cheeky Ashley... ;):D
    I would have gone for that peachy patootie though... but don't blame him at all...;):D:o
    Love me Pasha :D:D:D
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was cheeky Ashley... ;):D
    I would have gone for that peachy patootie though... but don't blame him at all...;):D:o
    Love me Pasha :D:D

WORD Pashulty :D

Keep scrolling through for the gorgeous Mr.K :o:D

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/sexiest-topless-strictly-come-dancing-2710688
    Forum Member
    Ta emma... Nice pics... :)
    No patootie shot though.... ah.... :o:o:o
  • KartemAddictKartemAddict Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    lots of cheeky Pasha last night, I've grabbed one pic of him, there are more in the background of my Ben and Kristina screencaps when I get them posted, but if you want me to capture anything else let me know:)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/clrhmly/SCD%202013/Rachel%20and%20Pasha/1-Fullscreencapture10112013004240.jpg
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks KA - lovely screen cap taken of Pasha with Ola.

Looking forward to the rest - you are a star!:):)

There is a nice shot of Pasha around 1.22.41 onwards just after the leader board was put up, where he looks quite serious and deep in thought - wonder what he was thinking, perhaps..
    'Anya, now it's your turn to shine…..'?? ;)
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Thanks KA - lovely screen cap taken of Pasha with Ola.

Looking forward to the rest - you are a star!:):)

There is a nice shot of Pasha around 1.22.41 onwards just after the leader board was put up, where he looks quite serious and deep in thought - wonder what he was thinking, perhaps..
    'Anya, now it's your turn to shine…..'?? ;)

taken at 1.22.41
  • Heather_HoggattHeather_Hoggatt Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    awww..... Thanks Karma!!
    How cute does he look!!!:eek::eek:
    Its beyond my comprehension how the Kovalev can look cute and sexy at the same time....:o:o:o

In other news got my tickets for my date with the Kovalev (and Katya :rolleyes:) for June 8th.... Pashulty is a very happy bunny....:D:D:D

HOW Pashulty? Do you have to ring? Not that I can probably afford it now until after payday, just booked another trip to Istanbul!
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the screencaps KA, you star!!! :D
    Pasha looked so cheerful, playful and relaxed!!! Warmed my heart!! :)

I am practicing screencaps but they are all blurry and cr*p.... :(:(

Would it be possible KA....if you have time that is... to do us some from Pashel's from last weekend and their last ITT interview bar Strictly's Rachel's best bits part ??
    Don't worry if its too much.... you have been very kind.... Lots of love and kisses :)
    Forum Member
    HOW Pashulty? Do you have to ring? Not that I can probably afford it now until after payday, just booked another trip to Istanbul!

eh? ... I got those tickets ringing the box office... but that was before the dates were up on Kasha's website.... I guess at this point the best bet would be to ring up the venues if you are having problems online....

Although I wouldn't buy for June 7th/8th anyone as there might be a potential double booking... there is definitely a mistake on the website... I have informed Ant and waiting to hear from him...:)
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the screencaps KA, you star!!! :D
    Pasha looked so cheerful, playful and relaxed!!! Warmed my heart!! :)

I am practicing screencaps but they are all blurry and cr*p.... :(:(

Would it be possible KA....if you have time that is... to do us some from Pashel's from last weekend and their last ITT interview bar Strictly's Rachel's best bits part ??
    Don't worry if its too much.... you have been very kind.... Lots of love and kisses :)
    well, as you asked so very nicely ;)
    How's this for starters?
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/clrhmly/SCD%202013/Rachel%20and%20Pasha/1-ScreenCaptures37.jpg
    Forum Member

awww.... Thanks KA!!! :)
    I love love love this kitty.... the witch isn't bad either...;):D But....oh my...cute kitty!!!:):o
    Such a cute nose !!! ...mmm... :)
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    Thank you so very much KA!!! Cant express my gratitude enough!! God bless !!!

I am yet to re-watch either the show/results or the ITT interview over the past few days as still too upset... It was so lovely to see the screencaps of this lovely couple... :)

And I might not have mentioned before but I absolutely ADORE Pasha...!!! He has the most expressive face ever!!!...Don't think I will ever tire of seeing it... :o:o:o
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope this cheers you up a little, Pashulty. :) (There's a N.A. but I'm sure you'll cope! ;):D)

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j11/NotPatrick/Strictly%20Come%20Dancing%202011%20Pt%202/NewPicture25-6.jpg
    Forum Member
    awww.... Thanks Korky... My favourite Chasha!!! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless my eyes are deceiving me, if you watch the programme back on the iPlayer, somebody grabs Pasha in the...ahem...groin area :eek:just after Claudia read out the voting numbers for Ben and Kristina after their dance. You can see Pasha reacting quite comically. It appeared to be a fella but can't tell who! Whoever it was....can't say I blame them ;)

Didn't it also seem after that moment there was still more happening to Pasha? Possibly Brendan pulling on him or grabbing his bum? His top moves and he goes backward as well as forward at another moment after.