POLL: Are you going to buy Matt's Winner's Single

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    Im totally gonna buy it and not only the mp3 single but the whole CD with the other songs include...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, when next I go shopping. (Wednesday)
  • Pet MonkeyPet Monkey Posts: 11,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eh, why are we still voting? I've had enough of voting. :p
  • linlamlinlam Posts: 9,023
    Forum Member
    yes...
  • liz83liz83 Posts: 6,398
    Forum Member
    Deleted. Pointless.:p:D
  • rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poll now created so bumping.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bought it already with thousands of others. It's number 1 on iTunes by a mile
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And what is the point in buying it twice. :confused:

to make sure he gets to number 1 i suppose I dont get why people do that but its thir money their wasting
  • LindaSLindaS Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Bought it as soon as it was available yesterday night and played it loads of times since. Will buy the video version when it is available on I-Tunes and will get a hard copy when I go shopping on Saturday as I like the other songs on the cd too. Oh and I've got to get my mum one for Christmas.
  • planetmattplanetmatt Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not bought any music since 2001.
  • GothamGotham Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol @ all the haters this thread has brought out. Yes I am planning on buying it, it will be the first piece of music that I'll have bought that isn't a soundtrack since 2006. I really want to support this guy, he deserves it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gotham wrote: »
    Lol @ all the haters this thread has brought out. Yes I am planning on buying it, it will be the first piece of music that I'll have bought that isn't a soundtrack since 2006. I really want to support this guy, he deserves it.

Not everyone likes Matt and to call people haters is a tad childish don't you think?
  • WickedPlansWickedPlans Posts: 486
    Forum Member
    Not the single - but I will buy the album
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got it already, love it!
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    I don't buy singles/albums, I download them :D
  • GothamGotham Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    Not everyone likes Matt and to call people haters is a tad childish don't you think?

What's really childish is coming up with names like Leon Brookstein and Matt Brookstein for the guy. They are unreasonable comparisons based on nothing more than the fact that they just don't like the guy because of some things he has said to the media.

So yeah, the hatred is illogical, therefore I will label them haters. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gotham wrote: »
    What's really childish is coming up with names like Leon Brookstein and Matt Brookstein for the guy. They are unreasonable comparisons based on nothing more than the fact that they just don't like the guy because of some things he has said to the media.

So yeah, the hatred is illogical, therefore I will label them haters. :)

To be fair you can always ignore those comments but I am actually only replying to this so as to keep the thread on the front page.
  • Blackadder VBlackadder V Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like his song and I like Surfin bird but I will be buying neither.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With the majority on here - no.
  • NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Got it already. Most of Matts fans won't be coming on here to say yes they have bought it. You will get mostly No's from X factor haters and Matt haters.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NightFalls wrote: »
    Got it already. Most of Matts fans won't be coming on here to say yes they have bought it. You will get mostly No's from X factor haters and Matt haters.

As far as I can see the majority in the poll ast the moment is Yes they have bought it so at the risk of saying you sound a little bitter... well you sound a little bitter.
  • Nicola37Nicola37 Posts: 2,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BP4L wrote: »
    With the majority on here - no.

DS majority is as usual a bunch of negative nellies. :yawn:

This is a much more reliable indication of his current popularity with music buyers:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2gtte1g.jpg
    That's a big fat yes to me:D:D
  • batman.batman. Posts: 8,906
    Forum Member
    I bought the original off iTunes, as it reminded me how good it was. Thanks Matt! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola37 wrote: »
    DS majority is as usual a bunch of negative nellies. :yawn:

This is a much more reliable indication of his current popularity with music buyers:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2gtte1g.jpg
    That's a big fat yes to me:D:D

Erm it was a question and the majoirty of DS have said NO. That's their opinion.

It has nothing to do with Matt and what ever it's just an awful song, the worst we've ever had and it wouldn't matter who was singing it. :yawn: