Options

Virgin mobile are mad!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
Forum Member
For about a month now i've been trying to send a photo from my motorola v220 to my email account. My phone says 'sent' and I am being charged...alas it NEVER arrives, and I have tried the junk mail as well. So I have been in touch with Virgin who told me how to 'set my phone up' for this (i was under the impression it was already). So I have done all the step by step stuff and nothing! It still won't arrive but I'm being charged. I AM REALLY ANNOYED! :mad:

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HHow about sending the pic to a mate and see if they get it then maybe they can send it on for you. Although thats the pricey option lol
  • Options
    lost boylost boy Posts: 1,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EmmaDandy wrote:
    For about a month now i've been trying to send a photo from my motorola v220 to my email account. My phone says 'sent' and I am being charged...alas it NEVER arrives, and I have tried the junk mail as well. So I have been in touch with Virgin who told me how to 'set my phone up' for this (i was under the impression it was already). So I have done all the step by step stuff and nothing! It still won't arrive but I'm being charged. I AM REALLY ANNOYED! :mad:
    This might sound odd, but are you able to mms yourself? That is, send a photo from your phone to your phone?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    Try sending the MMS to an alternative e-mail address.