Zoella

13»

Comments

• Sweaty Job RotSweaty Job Rot Posts: 2,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    egghead1 wrote: »
    That's it now Zoella is tabloid fodder,since the book debacle,they will be waiting for anything to rip into her for.

Good I and I hope they castigate her for the fake she really is, how are people fooled into following/becoming fans of pointless poisonous munchkins like her beggars belief.
  • Derek FayeDerek Faye Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good I and I hope they castigate her for the fake she really is, how are people fooled into following/becoming fans of pointless poisonous munchkins like her beggars belief.

As much as I loathe the YouTube phenomena, Zoella is genuine in terms of personality. You have to remember that most of the people who got involved with her then became YouTube famous off the back of her. Her brother, her two close friends and her boyfriend (though in all fairness he did have his own channel years before).

Basically imagine a spidergram with Zoella's name in the middle and see the off-springs.

Makes me so mad that they make money from doing F all BUT then on the flipside, would YOU turn it down!?
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to admire Zoella for doing what most people won't do - go public on YouTube and good on her for earning thousands of pounds! I don't begrudge her success unlike some FMs here.

My niece is a Zoella fan by the way.
  • kingjeremykingjeremy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Yeah fair play to the girl, she found a niche and made it work.