BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 41)

Comments

• honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Scots rool wrote: »

Unfortunately a lot of these people tend to blame everyone but themselves for the state they're in. :rolleyes:

Somebody must be carrying the pasties to the bed so i tend to blame them too. *Corrects self and mumbles something about the whole family being treated*:D
    I liked the way they were staged i.e. just two boys and then a crowd coming on (reminded me of Les Mis) but I am afraid i took against the choir master for some reason. I also got a bit fed up with the 'it's this or the murderous streets where we live..' story as I was not aware that part of the UK was anymore dangerous than any other. I didn't think they made a good sound but, as you know, I am a poor judge of that sort of thing. :o
    I hated it. I thought the sound was very thin. I accept that you dont get many sixty year olds in a class but there is a good reason why most choirs have mixed voices.
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balders HERE are your PRIZES for winning the sweepstake. Enjoy. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody must be carrying the pasties to the bed so i tend to blame them too. *Corrects self and mumbles something about the whole family being treated*:D

I hated it. I thought the sound was very thin. I accept that you dont get many sixty year olds in a class but there is a good reason why most choirs have mixed voices.
    Oh for sure, you have to question if these people are actually capable or responsible enough, to be caring for these people! :eek::eek: I would say not!
  • Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member

Bella exudes sigh of relief as she knows she knows nothing about this sort of thing......mind you they might do well as it is Queenie's year and they might just fit in with someone;s agenda...:rolleyes:

Chanelle...it's too long/sordid/convoluted....have a look at her twitter...or what is left...she has had to take a lot off....tweets, I mean. Let's just say she won't be up for mother of the year.

I have just had delivered a parcel of a Reiss jacket that I ordered last night on the internet. I am totally obsessed with internet shopping.
    Forum Member
    Bella exudes sigh of relief as she knows she knows nothing about this sort of thing......mind you they might do well as it is Queenie's year and they might just fit in with someone;s agenda...:rolleyes:

Chanelle...it's too long/sordid/convoluted....have a look at her twitter...or what is left...she has had to take a lot off....tweets, I mean. Let's just say she won't be up for mother of the year.

I have just had delivered a parcel of a Reiss jacket that I ordered last night on the internet. I am totally obsessed with internet shopping.

:confused: Nothing on her twitter and somebody that spoke to her has been banned. I have never before seen a suggestion that she wasn't a good mother. Whatever has happened i wish them both well.
    Reiss is the company that the Duchess of Cambridge likes isnt it?
    Not that i want anybody mistreated, or that i dont think it dreadful, but i laughed my head off when i found it was boringbloodyBHS that had been using child slave labour (unwittingly i'm sure) and not the demonised Primark.

Edit..
    I have been posessed by Hicky. Here is a picture of her baby who is lovely but ridiculously just like her, right down to the natural curl :D:D:D
    https://twitter.com/#!/chanellejhayes/status/175933238676692992/photo/1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :confused: Nothing on her twitter and somebody that spoke to her has been banned. I have never before seen a suggestion that she wasn't a good mother. Whatever has happened i wish them both well.
    Not that i want anybody mistreated, or that i dont think it dreadful, but i laughed my head off when i found it was boringbloodyBHS that had been using child slave labour (unwittingly i'm sure) and not the demonised Primark.

Edit..
    I have been posessed by Hicky. Here is a picture of her baby who is lovely but ridiculously just like her, right down to the natural curl :D:D:D
    :eek::eek:
    He has quite a big head doesn't he?
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evening all:) I am back reporting for duty after a lovely weekend away :)
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thats a bit of a smelly prize, Joni got a caravan :p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats a bit of a smelly prize, Joni got a caravan :p:D
    :mad::mad:
    Different sweepstakes receive different prizes! Elfy got fake boobs last time. :p
    I thought Balders could take the neep out ice skating & keep them both fit in the process. :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DOI Sweepstake Final Results

1)#.Heidi.....................................mink......................Gone off to reform Sugababes
    2)#.Andy W.................................Elfy........................Gone back to Corporation Street
    3)#.Charlene...............................Eddy......................Gone back to Dallas
    4)#.Sam.....................................Scots rool...............Gone back to kids TV
    5)#.Mark......................................Islay......................Gone back to Kid's TV without his partner.
    6)#.Laila......................................Joni/halla...............Gone back to Albert Square
    7)#.Andy A..................................poppy/Hicky...........1st out!
    8)#.Jennifer..................................Flora.....................Gone off to find another reality show
    9)#.Mathew..................................Balders/Tiger.....WINNER!
    10)#Rosemary.............................Honey/Jo................Off to make her new DVD fitness video.
    11)#Sebastien..............................LF/hyund...............Off to train for the Speed Olympics
    12)#Jorgie....................................Fluffers, Andagha...Runner up
    13)#Chico....................................Arte/tv....................3rd Place
    14)#Chemmy................................acker....................Gone off to ski
    15)#Corey....................................Barra.....................Gone off to have a haircut.
  • JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member

You lucky boy - just what you've always wanted:D

Chanelle and motherhood just doesn't equate for me, sorry but I can't see it, never could. All those posts about 'she'll make a wonderful mum' made me vomit.

It's always impressive when ordered goods arrive so promptly I agree. I do a lot of online shopping in spite of OH's certainty that my cards will be cloned and I shall be bankrupted by dastardly dastards.

Nuff said.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Different sweepstakes receive different prizes! Elfy got fake boobs last time. :p
    I thought Balders could take the neep out ice skating & keep them both fit in the process. :D:D

Oh didnt realise there were different categories of prizes depending on the sweepstake, I stand corrected :p:D Before the next sweep could you give us a heads up on the prize being offered so I can decide whether to enter or not :p:p:D
    Forum Member

Hi TVQ - glad you had a nice weekend.
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    Hi TVQ - glad you had a nice weekend.

Barra I am sorry your team lost yesterday :o
    Forum Member
    He is using it already and looks quite fit...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ya5kh4_ZM

Chanelle and motherhood just doesn't equate for me, sorry but I can't see it, never could. All those posts about 'she'll make a wonderful mum' made me vomit.

It's always impressive when ordered goods arrive so promptly I agree. I do a lot of online shopping in spite of OH's certainty that my cards will be cloned and I shall be bankrupted by dastardly dastards.

Nuff said.
    Plenty of spoiled brats are wonderful mothers.
    Yup. Identical.:D
    Forum Member

Glad you had a nice time. :) Are you going to tell us about it and perhaps give a link?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nuff said.
    I'm sure it is. :D

Yeah me too.
    , I suppose she'd be able to coach her son on how to throw a tantrum. :rolleyes: She's certainly an expert at that!

Mmmmmm.
    Oh didnt realise there were different categories of prizes depending on the sweepstake, I stand corrected :p:D Before the next sweep could you give us a heads up on the prize being offered so I can decide whether to enter or not :p:D
    Shows how much attention you pay. :p

No I will not! It's a surprise each time. Don't be so bloomin' ungrateful. It's all mememe with you isn't it! :p:D
  • Bella BoffinBella Boffin Posts: 6,561
    Forum Member
    He is using it already and looks quite fit...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0ya5kh4_ZM

Plenty of spoiled brats are wonderful mothers.

Yup. Identical.:D

Bella Boffin Rule 75 of good parenting: you can sleep with whoever you like but should check them out before introducing them to your small children.

I also like the tracking that you can do with parcels....the Reiss jacket is lovely...it has double lapels and is in 'blush'...sadly I am too 'mature' for silk shorts (or at least my legs are) which go well with it.......also I like doing internet feedback though find it hard to always confine myself to fewer than 30,000 words.......:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure it is. :D

Yeah me too.
    , I suppose she'd be able to coach her son on how to throw a tantrum. :rolleyes: She's certainly an expert at that!

Mmmmmm.

Shows how much attention you pay. :p

No I will not! It's a surprise each time. Don't be so bloomin' ungrateful. It's all mememe with you isn't it! :p:D

Cant think where I have picked that up from :D
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Bella Boffin Rule 75 of good parenting: you can sleep with whoever you like but should check them out before introducing them to your small children.

I also like the tracking that you can do with parcels....the Reiss jacket is lovely...it has double lapels and is in 'blush'...sadly I am too 'mature' for silk shorts (or at least my legs are) which go well with it.......also I like doing internet feedback though find it hard to always confine myself to fewer than 30,000 words.......:o

I love Internet shopping too, although living here, it's something of a necessity...
    Forum Member

But what happened? :confused: There is no trace of it and even the fanatics don't know .
    *Throws self on floor and threatens to leave. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.*
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL Balders will be asking if you have a black & white striped version :p:p
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Barra I am sorry your team lost yesterday :o

Thanks - so am i !!

I knew we didnt have a chance and when it went 3 nil i knew we REALLY didnt have a chance :rolleyes::D
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    I liked the way they were staged i.e. just two boys and then a crowd coming on (reminded me of Les Mis) but I am afraid i took against the choir master for some reason. I also got a bit fed up with the 'it's this or the murderous streets where we live..' story as I was not aware that part of the UK was anymore dangerous than any other. I didn't think they made a good sound but, as you know, I am a poor judge of that sort of thing. :o
    Oh it is Bella.:)

I know people that are trapped in their house and have horrific neighbours.
    Where all the children don't know any words other than swear words, and they are all under14.
    Where cars pull up all the time to buy YKW

They can't say anything or tell the law as they would be at very high risk.

Edit..
    I don't know what has been going on, so can't comment.
    I was blocked for giving her some friendly advice.:D
    She doesn't take advice.

He is a big lad and although he seems to have a large head he will catch it up as he grows.
    Forum Member
    Bella Boffin Rule 75 of good parenting: you can sleep with whoever you like but should check them out before introducing them to your small children.I also like the tracking that you can do with parcels....the Reiss jacket is lovely...it has double lapels and is in 'blush'...sadly I am too 'mature' for silk shorts (or at least my legs are) which go well with it.......also I like doing internet feedback though find it hard to always confine myself to fewer than 30,000 words.......:o

Absolutely right Bella! Some of the 'celebs' I read about are moving in a new man, or more often, a boy, on an almost weekly basis. No wonder kids are confused.
This discussion has been closed.