is the 360 finished??

2»

Comments

• UKMikeyUKMikey Posts: 28,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After nine months of playing Forza on Xbone I bought a copy of Grid Autosport on 360 and was struck by how much poorer the graphics looked and how unresponsive the controller was by comparison.

There aren't a lot of games on the new console although two or three good ones came out in the last couple of weeks.
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Assassins Creed : Rogue will be the final 360 game I buy.
    I've also got loads of games still to completeon it which will keep me going for a while.
    Planning to get an Xbox One at Xmas but will only have one or 2 games so will be playing on 360 for a while until my One game collection increases!

Rogue will be my last one as well
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rogue will be my last one as well

That was the idea when I heard Borderland: TPS. Then AC: Rogue. They'll probably be something else announced that I can't say no to. You watch, they'll make us wait 5-6 years for it then say Fallout 4 is last gen only.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll pick up far cry 4, AC Rogue and pro evo 15 this yearmore than enough to keep me going into new year.
  • MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just finished playing Skyrim on it and still got quite a few games to still play. But I wont be buying any new games for it now. Learnt my lesson with Wolfenstein. 4 discs!!!