Options

Pleased with o2

lindauklindauk Posts: 587
Forum Member
✭✭
Internet has been so slow the past few days, i have just rang o2, really nice lass on the phone agreed that my speed was terrible, she "rebooted" my internet from her end, and yay i`m back up and running, whole thing took less than 2 minutes, so thank you o2 :)

Comments

• Options
    flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    Yay :)
  • Options
    WaynesterWaynester Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    QUICK !!

Ring the Woman back from 02 and ask her to flick a Switch to make ALL the people on here with speed problems get a Broadband Service worth the money they are all paying :mad:
  • Options
    Andy BAndy B Posts: 15,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't experience the slow down that others have been experiencing, I must be very lucky then? lol
  • Options
    mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andy B wrote: »
    I haven't experience the slow down that others have been experiencing, I must be very lucky then? lol

Make that 2 of us! :) The service I get is worth the £7.34 a month I'm paying, way better than the £22.50 a month going to BT! :D
  • Options
    AxeVictimAxeVictim Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If your on LLU @ £7.34 a month you wont have the problems that 02 Access customers face.Speeds down to 0.1 mb every evening and at weekends.Supposed to be a fix coming mid april but will believe it when and if speeds improve.