How many is too many....?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi all, just a question...

How many sexual partners is too many.....?

I dont know why, but this question has been troubling me for a bit and thought you all would be the best people to ask..

Comments

• LilaLila Posts: 6,780
    Forum Member
    But how would you know we are the fountain of all knowledge? (which we are by the way :p) - you only joined yesterday..........
  • mj2007mj2007 Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lila wrote: »
    But how would you know we are the fountain of all knowledge? (which we are by the way :p) - you only joined yesterday..........

What does join date have to do with anything? It's not like it's a private or exclusive forum is it? Anyone can read the crap posted.

I shall try to get this thread back to being constructive now.

I don't think there is any particular figure that I would call "too many". I look more at the circumstances and decide if the person is a bit of a slag or not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i have been lurking for well over a year (you all got me hooked with the Jodie Mush stuff). You have no idea how annoyed I got by her!

So I felt now was the time to come out of the shadows and ask you all a question. The fountain of knowledge you all are!!
    Forum Member
    mj2007 wrote: »
    What does join date have to do with anything? It's not like it's a private or exclusive forum is it? Anyone can read the crap posted.

I shall try to get this thread back to being constructive now.

I don't think there is any particular figure that I would call "too many". I look more at the circumstances and decide if the person is a bit of a slag or not.

It was tongue in cheek and if you were such a regular reader off the recent threads you would see why I was joking. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More than one a day for 60 years would be pushing it a bit I reckon.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    more than 20 would put me off
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fairycake wrote: »
    more than 20 would put me off

Why?

I'm just curious why it matters, as long as they were careful.
  • stirlingguy1stirlingguy1 Posts: 7,038
    Forum Member
    Id be put off by more than 4 or 5 to be honest
  • pure_plasticpure_plastic Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Well Ive had about 15. I think that is average. I wouldnt really be put off by any
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any more than NONE, if you're not married, you filthy people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wouldn't bother me. Can i just ask the people who say a certain number would put them off, so you're out and meet a guy/girl who you really like (you know when you just click) a month or so in you're having the conversation and you find out they've slept with a lot more than you "feel comfortable" with - would you stop seeing them? :confused:
  • pure_plasticpure_plastic Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't bother me. Can i just ask the people who say a certain number would put them off, so you're out and meet a guy/girl who you really like (you know when you just click) a month or so in you're having the conversation and you find out they've slept with a lot more than you "feel comfortable" with - would you stop seeing them? :confused:

No, I wouldnt care how many women he had shagged
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sylar wrote: »
    Any more than NONE, if you're not married, you filthy people.

Yeah cos once you're married you can have dozens :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Id be put off by more than 4 or 5 to be honest
    4 or 5 for a 16 yr old would seem a lot, yet if a 40 yr old would say 4 or 5, it sounds completely different.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i have been lurking for well over a year (you all got me hooked with the Jodie Mush stuff). You have no idea how annoyed I got by her!

Don't worry. However many sexual partners you've had, you'll never be as bad as her :D
  • Ja'mie KingJa'mie King Posts: 8,445
    Forum Member
    I think 20 by the time you are say 35 is okay. but maybe no more than that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Would stop seeing then just would insist on them getting checked out for any STD before I slept with them, did it with my ex when he told me that he had slept with about 60 women !! I was like what the hell ?? cant you keep your dick in your pants ?? get up the clap clinic now !! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was wondering as I come from a fairly strict religious background and when the number went past 1 it kinda freaked me out.

Every now and again I am racked by guilt and so I thought I would check with you all and give myself a reality check.

Thanks all

I think I may go back to lurking (although if Mrs Peacock does anything else to annoy me I may return).:)
    Forum Member
    I was wondering as I come from a fairly strict religious background and when the number went past 1 it kinda freaked me out.

Every now and again I am racked by guilt and so I thought I would check with you all and give myself a reality check.

Thanks all

I think I may go back to lurking (although if Mrs Peacock does anything else to annoy me I may return).:)

You don't need to lurk! I was only kidding earlier with the vast no. of sex threads and a few bannings the last few days.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont wory, I take no offence.

As far as I see it, if you are going to take the step of posting on a forum, you have to accept some people may not agree, some people may be offended, some people will bait you.

And some people will have a dry enough sense of humor and will take the mick!

I know I would!