Here's 'The Twist'

29bus29bus Posts: 771
Forum Member
✭✭
The wildcard will be picked and will take the place of one of the 12 already picked, who will then be sent home.

Comments

• lisa1972lisa1972 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    Only in the sense on will get eliminated on sunday and the wildcards replace them. Dermot has virtually said it would be final 16, as he said ramifications down the line i.e. double eliminations. Im just glad that it probably wont be double elimination on sunday i think that would be unfair
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be good if the lowest four acts were voted off on Sunday, and the four wildcards replaced them. Double evictions would then have to follow, or they could have more in the final. That would really shock some of the acts. :D
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Ugh. It sounds like Big Brother. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member
    lisa1972 wrote: »
    Only in the sense on will get eliminated on sunday and the wildcards replace them. Dermot has virtually said it would be final 16, as he said ramifications down the line i.e. double eliminations. Im just glad that it probably wont be double elimination on sunday i think that would be unfair

Yeah need to get to know the singer's that's why the double eliminations will be kept for later on in the series