have samia and sylvain admitted to being in a relationship?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
Forum Member
Cos if not, her mum pretty much let the cat out the bag tonight! When showing samias pictures she said "now you know what you're getting yourself in for Sylvain"

Comments

• yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    As did Jason. It does seem as if she has nicked someone else's bloke.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They just irritate the bejesus out of me, both of them, have no time for them whatsoever and they have been overmarked for the last two weeks. Complete irritants, like wasps at a picnic, wish they would buzz off
  • willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member
    Yes producers etc still ramming it down our throats. Wonder how she feels about this unwanted attention ;)
  • smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jason also seemed to confirm it when he said they have obvious chemistry... then went on to say 'wonder why'

Samia looked to sylvain a little embarrassed..:o
  • bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They just irritate the bejesus out of me, both of them, have no time for them whatsoever and they have been overmarked for the last two weeks. Complete irritants, like wasps at a picnic, wish they would buzz off
    My thoughts exactly!
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There performance was amazing tonight!
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    He probably looked at her mum and thought is this what he's in for if they stay together...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jennaxhx wrote: »
    Cos if not, her mum pretty much let the cat out the bag tonight! When showing samias pictures she said "now you know what you're getting yourself in for Sylvain"

Lol I thought that's what I heard.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member

Yeah I also agree! Annoys me how the judges keep saying to anthea about skating on her own all the time but never ever to Samia and she does it more so! Holds on to silvain for all the skating and he's doing the work in the lifts. Judges seem up her arse a bit
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I also agree! Annoys me how the judges keep saying to anthea about skating on her own all the time but never ever to Samia and she does it more so! Holds on to silvain for all the skating and he's doing the work in the lifts. Judges seem up her arse a bit

No she did let of Sylvain on more than one occasion tonight where as Anthea didn't let to of her partner at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    avon942 wrote: »
    No she did let of Sylvain on more than one occasion tonight where as Anthea didn't let to of her partner at all.

For very simple things, like on the spot dancing or just going forward with some arm moves.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For very simple things, like on the spot dancing or just going forward with some arm moves.

She still let him but I do hope and think she will have more solo skating next week. She is more than capable.
  • Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does she really need to turn up? She'll still win.
  • ilovesootyilovesooty Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As did Jason. It does seem as if she has nicked someone else's bloke.

And he had a totally passive role in all this? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ilovesooty wrote: »

Not all all, he's as bad as she is, he obviously likes a change once a year, I wonder who it will be next year.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not all all, he's as bad as she is, he obviously likes a change once a year, I wonder who it will be next year.:D

What a horrible comment to make.:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jennaxhx wrote: »

well if they are it'll just show them up as sneaky liars for denying it
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not really. He seems a bit slimey to me. I don't know what they see in him to be honest?
    Forum Member

Oh dear, it was a joke, hence the :D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really. He seems a bit slimey to me. I don't know what they see in him to be honest?

Is there a need to get so personal. What do you care what they see in him?:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    diamond1 wrote: »
    well if they are it'll just show them up as sneaky liars for denying it

Not really.:cool:
  • TiggergirlTiggergirl Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally found that whole segment horribly scripted one minute Samia's saying she doesn't want her mum knowing she is doing the headbanger then it cuts to her mum turning up at the studio to see her practice it and then to Samia looking shocked when her mum turned up just all seemed a tad staged IMO.

For a start her mum wouldn't have been allowed to just turn up like that so hardly a big surprise and wouldn't actually be surprised if she hadn't been scripted to say that with the pics since the show is determined to keep pushing it. Personally thought Sylvain looked bored being subjected to the pictures.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiggergirl wrote: »
    Personally found that whole segment horribly scripted one minute Samia's saying she doesn't want her mum knowing she is doing the headbanger then it cuts to her mum turning up at the studio to see her practice it and then to Samia looking shocked when her mum turned up just all seemed a tad staged IMO.

For a start her mum wouldn't have been allowed to just turn up like that so hardly a big surprise and wouldn't actually be surprised if she hadn't been scripted to say that with the pics since the show is determined to keep pushing it. Personally thought Sylvain looked bored being subjected to the pictures.

Actually what she said 'glad my mums not here' and then she turned up. I didn't think he looked bored at all but Samia was a bit embarrassed bless her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No really.:cool:

IF .. they are and have been saying they're not then they're lying
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    ilovesooty wrote: »

He's male, so its OK, apparently!! :rolleyes: