Well done Perez.

2»

Comments

• benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laughing at him is not the same as laughing with him .
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Legendary housemate. Made the series epic. :)

I thoroughly enjoyed him. I thought his only mistake was getting too emotional at times - but at least he was passionate while he was in there - and not a boring robot like the rest of them (and I include my favourite - Keith in that description).
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The summer series will probably be shite compared to this CBB. Perez raised the bar.
  • BeachhhhhhhBeachhhhhhh Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    He was a self-obsessed prat.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    Laughing at him is not the same as laughing with him .

You can sort of do both can't you?
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thoroughly enjoyed him. I thought his only mistake was getting too emotional at times - but at least he was passionate while he was in there - and not a boring robot like the rest of them (and I include my favourite - Keith in that description).

I think the way he was was very risky though when it comes to relying on public votes.
    I'm not as disappointed at him going as I expected, although undoubtedly many will be. And I think it's because I know that winning the final is meaningless, and that he has made a massive mark on the series. More than any other housemate could hope to.
    It doesn't really matter who wins now, I think it's Perez who will be remembered the most from this series when people look back in hindsight and angry people have calmed down.

I agree with your little bit in brackets too. I liked Keith, but I really can't see him winning. In fact the only one left in there who made any impression is Katie H.
    But I can see Calum winning this now. There just seems to be something so familiar and predictable about that.
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can sort of do both can't you?

Possibly, I didn't tho. He was a caricature and a weird cypher. I think he is a little deranged. So I felt completely uncomfortable at any laughter. He needs more than sleeping pills IMO .
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    I think the way he was was very risky though when it comes to relying on public votes.
    I'm not as disappointed at him going as I expected, although undoubtedly many will be. And I think it's because I know that winning the final is meaningless, and that he has made a massive mark on the series. More than any other housemate could hope to.
    It doesn't really matter who wins now, I think it's Perez who will be remembered the most from this series when people look back in hindsight and angry people have calmed down.

I agree with your little bit in brackets too. I liked Keith, but I really can't see him winning. In fact the only one left in there who made any impression is Katie H.
    But I can see Calum winning this now. There just seems to be something so familiar and predictable about that.

i love your posts.:)
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saved the show from the disaster of Helen Wood in the summer.
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As he said on Loose Woman its ended up the Perez Show after all..:D and it is..
  • Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the greatest CBB housemates of all-time.
  • chickseechicksee Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Purple. wrote: »
    Made the show...terrible.
    m

I agree, how anyone liked that loudmouth idiot is beyond me.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez made CBB what it is and he is the real winner despite being evicted last night