Cineworld Unlimited Refer A Friend - 1 month free (referral code thread)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    Would appreciate anyone using my code, will get you a free month...

RAF-25ZH-90BA-38ZL-39EY
  • Red ArrowRed Arrow Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to thank whoever used my code the other week.

As I've asked before, if your going to use a code please support a long time DS member (*cough* 10 year member here *cough* :p:D) who is a frequent poster and not someone who has just registered to post in this thread only, or only pops up every few months to re-post their code.

RAF-72YF-84VQ-98JE-64NR
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Hey guys,

Would be grateful if you would consider my code when signing up to Cineworld's Unlimited Card. It's a great deal even if you don't go too often.

Just paste the code RAF-88TN-87ZZ-20HE-06UW into the payment section and we both earn ourselves an extra month FREE.

Thanks and enjoy!!
    Forum Member
    "Red Arrow" may I just say thank you for your code, both me and my partner used it so enjoy your 2 months extra whilst we enjoy our new unlimited cards.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Cheers for the code Red Arrow you got another 2 months today from myself and the wife.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Squire360 wrote: »
    "Red Arrow" may I just say thank you for your code, both me and my partner used it so enjoy your 2 months extra whilst we enjoy our new unlimited cards.
    Jon-Factor wrote: »
    Cheers for the code Red Arrow you got another 2 months today from myself and the wife.

Thank you so much the both of you for using my code and also taking the time to register to say so.
  • Stephen_ThomasStephen_Thomas Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    For anyone that might not be aware, the membership also gives you 10% of food. After 1 year you are automatically upgraded to premium membership where the food discount increases to 25% and you no longer have to pay a 3d fee. They also have deals and offers with local business which may be of interest. http://www.cineworld.co.uk/unlimited/discounts

They often have advanced showings just for card holders, and occasionally hold secret screenings which are advanced showings where you don't know the film until it starts. The last one was the new planet of the apes movie.

If I'm lucky enough to have anyone use my code I thank you in advance. And don't forget that after 7 days you can apply for your own refer code.

RAF-42QU-81XH-57LQ-87NB

Thanks again and whoever's code you use I hope you enjoy your membership.
    Forum Member
    Red Arrow wrote: »
    I would like to thank whoever used my code the other week.

As I've asked before, if your going to use a code please support a long time DS member (*cough* 10 year member here *cough* :p:D) who is a frequent poster and not someone who has just registered to post in this thread only, or only pops up every few months to re-post their code.

RAF-72YF-84VQ-98JE-64NR

Thanks Red Arrow, you have another month on me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Red Arrow, you have another month on me!

Great thanks!

Anyone know how to check how many times your code has been used?

I got an email the first time it was used twice but none since then.
    Forum Member
    Red Arrow wrote: »
    Great thanks!

Anyone know how to check how many times your code has been used?

I got an email the first time it was used twice but none since then.

Not sure no, I'm sure once the limit has been reached it will tell the next person it's no longer valid, or it will carry on giving out one free month for the person signing up but not the code holder.
    Forum Member
    A more recent code should anybody need one.

RAF-42GQ-23NA-96UM-85UT

Thanks in advance should you use it. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    Hello,

If you are thinking of getting a cineworld unlimited card and would like 1 month free at the end of your year please use this code below

RAF-36CM-66XW-87PE-53HA

We will both get one month free

Thanks!
  • wildphantom!wildphantom! Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Finally took the plunge and decided to get an Unlimited Card, I have used one of the codes above so both of us get an extra month of films!

My code is:

RAF-51VX-28ZB-90HK-71BF

Happy film-going :D
  • Nikki_LewisNikki_Lewis Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Hi,

I would be really grateful if you would sign up using anyone of thr below mentioned referral code:

RAF-15EZ-88TE-33YP-38SU

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ

If you apply for an Unlimited membership and enter this code on the 'Promotional codes and gift cards' section on the Payment screen you and we will both receive 1 months free Unlimited membership.

Thanks in advance!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I've used a code above to sign up and still have all my uses left. Thanks in advance to anyone who uses my code:

RAF-62WP-89WT-62DK-67BE

Thanks! :)
    Forum Member
    For anyone that might not be aware, the membership also gives you 10% of food. After 1 year you are automatically upgraded to premium membership where the food discount increases to 25% and you no longer have to pay a 3d fee. They also have deals and offers with local business which may be of interest. http://www.cineworld.co.uk/unlimited/discounts

They often have advanced showings just for card holders, and occasionally hold secret screenings which are advanced showings where you don't know the film until it starts. The last one was the new planet of the apes movie.

If I'm lucky enough to have anyone use my code I thank you in advance. And don't forget that after 7 days you can apply for your own refer code.

RAF-71NW-62XX-49FN-82QL

Thanks again and whoever's code you use I hope you enjoy your membership.
    Forum Member
    Hey everyone. My husband and I signed up with Cineworld last month so I have 12 places available!

Codes are:

RAF-08ZU-52QE-82VA-29TB

RAF-13TJ-25NL-09BF-56LB

Enjoy :)
  • Nikki_LewisNikki_Lewis Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Hi, I would be really grateful if you would sign up using anyone of thr below mentioned referral code:

RAF-15EZ-88TE-33YP-38SU

RAF-32GH-45SD-89EK-02YJ

If you apply for an Unlimited membership and enter this code on the 'Promotional codes and gift cards' section on the Payment screen you and I will both receive 1 months free Unlimited membership.

Thanks in advance!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Please feel free to use my code RAF-17FP-94DV-02FT-27US

If you do please send me a private message so i can thank you

Cheers
    Forum Member
    Hi guys

Do use my referral promo code below when you;re signing up for Cineworld Unlimited!

RAF-43KV-57EB-41HP-47LQ

We both get a month for free!

Many Thanks
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks to the recent people who used my code. For anyone else please feel free to use mine:

RAF-72YF-84VQ-98JE-64NR

Look at my post counts, I'm a long term member here unlike most people in this thread who have just registered to post in this thread. So please use mine, or wildphantom! who posted on this page too and appears to be a decent DS member.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    thinking of getting a Cineworld unlimited card?
    use either of these referral codes to get a free month!

My wife and I have been using our cards for over a year now! Great deal! We love it! :)

RAF-66NA-83MK-48NU-90ZD
    RAF-29EX-50LL-97KU-52DU

Thanks!
    Forum Member
    New code:
    RAF-35CX-15AC-07ZA-62LD

Hi! All 12 uses available. (Thank you to the person whose code I used!)

Tip: Apply for your card via Top Cashback to get an extra £17.22. You can use both promo code and cashback; it does work to use both!

Once you get your card you can share your code (you get it after about eight days) and, for each person who uses your code, you get an extra month free, so you could end up getting a whole year free!

Thanks in advance for using my code and enjoy - this is the best £16.40 a month I spend! :)
  • RAZORBACKRAZORBACK Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    Thanks to Anthony Broughton & Chris Lambert, hope you both enjoy your unlimited memberships:)...
  • RAZORBACKRAZORBACK Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    If you're intending on signing up for an unlimited card, I'd be grateful if you'd consider using the following code:

RAF-77QF-54EP-96VZ-19WG

Cheers...

RB...