Is Michael Bublé still in love with Emily Blunt?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,805
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2240371/Michael-Bubl-says-18-months-marriage-changed-him.html

Don't get me wrong, it's a sign of class to speak highly of your ex. But with him, it seems like there is more to it. In fact, I've got the impression he's still very much in love with Emily? Just compare what he's saying about his wife to what he's saying about Emily. Me thinks someone still isn't over Emily.

Comments

• FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    He says he is madly in love with his wife, feels content for the first time in his life, and is truly happy. I think it says a lot about his love for his wife.

I think, that he will always love Emily, but like many times in life the timing wasn't right, and he wasn't mature and grown up enough to be in a serious relationship. He realized this, has changed his ways, and is actually ready and wants a good solid relationship with his wife.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He can't have been that happy with her if he was boozing and partying all over the place.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In a way, aren't we all still in love with Emily Blunt?:)
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    Perhaps because she changed her face so much he doesn't recognize her anymore :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    Wish he was in love with me :sleep: