Sienna and Nico (HO).....

Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm pleased Sienna has been reunited with her daughter but does anyone else think its a bit strange how Nico seems to have just suddenly moved in with Sienna and appears to have a close bond with her? I know she is her biological mum but what happened to Nico's adoptive parents? Nobody has come looking for her and there's not even been a mention of them? Its like she ran away, met Sienna, has moved in with her all in the space of about 5 minutes. :confused: Maybe its just me but I find the whole thing a bit rushed.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    I thought the same about her adoption parents. Surely they wouldnt let Nico go for good if they raised her for 14 years.

Also what caught my attention was when Sienna said to Maxine about having the bond with her baby.. It made me think maybe Sienna could possibly take Maxines child?
  • flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,804
    Forum Member
    According to Nico's profile on the Hollyoaks website, she's spent years in various children's homes. I know she'd said something about that to Nancy but because we'd already met her adoptive mother, I'd assumed she was making it up. Plus when Patrick went to see Denise at her house, we saw the curtains of one of the upstairs windows twitching. I (and many others) had always assumed this was Nico.

The whole thing is very confusing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I fear is now Sienna has Nico her character is going to stop dead and go around in circles. She's got what she's always wanted now what? That's why I want her to bring down Patrick.
  • ameredithameredith Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redrose89 wrote: »
    What I fear is now Sienna has Nico her character is going to stop dead and go around in circles. She's got what she's always wanted now what? That's why I want her to bring down Patrick.

Nico and Sienna might work together to bring him down. She might tell Nico about her life with her dad then use it against him.
  • RondeEERondeEE Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    Maybe Nico never was adopted and just grew up in various foster homes as Denise was just her foster mother after all. It's all very confusing as they haven't even had a proper conversation yet regarding their past.
  • Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I don't get is how Sienna was so desperate to find her daughter. When she did find her there was no emotional reunion and now its just as if they've been together all their lives. You'd think she would be overjoyed, taking her on days out etc but nope they spend most of their time on the boat or at Patrick's.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the thing she said about mother-daughter bond and about giving the teddy to Maxine's baby makes me think having her daughter back isn't all it's cracked up to be as Sienna wanted a baby and she's now realising Nico isn't that.

I have a funny feeling Nico will be way overused in future episodes and dragged into storylines with everyone e.g. Maxine's abuse, Blessing transgender, Leela/Peri and so on.