Options

Cordless phone recommendations

OneManTagTeamOneManTagTeam Posts: 3,943
Forum Member
✭✭✭
At the moment I have a BT Synergy 4500 with answering machine in my livingroom and bedroom & they are the worst phones I've ever owned!

The one in the bedroom doesn't charge & the one in the livingroom dies after speaking for 10 minutes on full charge :mad:

looking for a dual set which look modern & have an answering machine, cam anyone recommend any good ones out there?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    _ben_ben Posts: 5,758
    Forum Member
    I'm a big fan of Panasonics.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    I agree totally panasonic phones are great. On offer in Argos a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    Katia PolletinKatia Polletin Posts: 4,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the moment I have a BT Synergy 4500 with answering machine in my livingroom and bedroom & they are the worst phones I've ever owned!

The one in the bedroom doesn't charge & the one in the livingroom dies after speaking for 10 minutes on full charge :mad:

looking for a dual set which look modern & have an answering machine, cam anyone recommend any good ones out there?

Thanks

The problem with BT phones is they are just rebadged phones, so you can some crappy Chinese rubbish, some OK ones, or maybe some excellent German ones, depending on the model.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm perfectly happy with the BT Stratus 1500.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,207
    Forum Member

The one in the bedroom doesn't charge & the one in the livingroom dies after speaking for 10 minutes on full charge
    Panasonic but even they need their batteries changing from time to time. Have you tried that?