Ex- Brookside Actors- Why Are They Not Actng In Soap's

13»

Comments

• SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He plays the troublesome newcomer Finn Sharkey.
  • NathanTNathanT Posts: 1,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably the people who are getting the most high-profile work are those not Liverpool based. Gabrielle Glaister did loads of telly before she was Patricia Farnham (Bob "short for Kate" in Blackadder) and will still be doing bits and bobs as she isn't Liverpool based.

Gabrielle Glaister did a stint on Corrie a few years ago as Natalie Barnes' sister.

I can't remember the name of the actress, but she played a character called Anna on Brookside, I think she was an illegal immigrant, and has since gone on to play Maggie in Heartbeat and Chrissy Costello in Family Affairs. She also did a stint in Corrie.
  • NathanTNathanT Posts: 1,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tinhead was my fave!

philip olivier yum yum!

he appeared in the hollyoaks spin off which i saw being filmed in Liverpool on a trip over from ireland lol

Philip Olivier's done a few films as well, most recently 'The Crew'.

I reckon he would've made a good Nick Tilsley recast on Corrie if he could tone down the scouse accent. Ben Price sounds quite scary when he delivers his lines, not sure if it's his attempt at a Manc accent. Phil's closer in looks and age to the last Nick.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bev's son (dunno what his name is) is now in waterloo road & was in grange hill for a while.

the lad who played Josh also featured in one of the Moving On afternoon dramas on BBC1...he played a teen lad who was into cross-dressing!
  • looby383xlooby383x Posts: 3,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the lad who played Josh also featured in one of the Moving On afternoon dramas on BBC1...he played a teen lad who was into cross-dressing!
    I knew I'd seen him somewhere before !

I loved the Moving On dramas ( especially the one with Richard Armitage)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who does he play in waterloo road?

he plays that new guy,Finn.