Options

Celebrity Miis

seejay01462seejay01462 Posts: 290
Forum Member
I'm going to start making some celebrity Miis, and wondered if anyone has made any already. If so would you like to send them to me? My wii number is 6858 7022 7650 5476.
I'm just about to start with Saddam Hussain. I thought it'd be nice to have him hanging around the plaza. ;)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you please search the forum for threads before starting new ones on the same topic, Celeb Miis have been spoken about on here 100 times already.

Thanks
  • Options
    seejay01462seejay01462 Posts: 290
    Forum Member
    oops. sorry. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    http://www.wiimodwii.com/miis/

I downloaded Borat off there the other day but dont know how to get him onto my wii.
    Tried putting it onto an sd card but it didnt work.
    Do you have to use bluetooth to get to the remote?
    A link to a guide on to how to do it would be usefull.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have to load an application onto a PC which searches out your wiimote using microsoft bluetooth stack only. Then you can transfer your binary onto your wiimote and then use Wii to transfer it onto your machine.

easy peasy but waste of time and borat is very easy to make yourself and using www.miiplaza.net you can copy the miis all day long and have some fun along the way.
  • Options
    coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stattospur wrote:
    You have to load an application onto a PC which searches out your wiimote using microsoft bluetooth stack only. Then you can transfer your binary onto your wiimote and then use Wii to transfer it onto your machine.

easy peasy but waste of time and borat is very easy to make yourself and using www.miiplaza.net you can copy the miis all day long and have some fun along the way.

I guess you mean this info :)

Check this out ?
  • Options
    FatwazFatwaz Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have jesus,saddam,adoph,micheal jackson and martin jol.good baseball team
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I guess you mean this info :)

Check this out ?

Cheer, just what i was looking for, an idiot guide just for me!
    Step 1..........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fatwaz wrote:
    i have jesus,saddam,adoph,micheal jackson and martin jol.good baseball team

Hi

Can't Pol Pot get a game ? :)

Just noticed Jesus , is he trying to convert them ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    461461 wrote:
    Cheer, just what i was looking for, an idiot guide just for me!
    Step 1..........

Just for me me too , just waiting to go pick my Wii up and trying to find answers to question from my youngster , that will arise when it as arrived back home after the new year weekend break
  • Options
    Forum Member
    For those like me who dont use xp sp2 you can get the microsoft bluetooth stack here http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/SP/1.1.1/WXP/EN-US/bt_stack_rtm.exe
  • Options
    Forum Member
    461461 wrote:
    For those like me who dont use xp sp2 you can get the microsoft bluetooth stack here http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/SP/1.1.1/WXP/EN-US/bt_stack_rtm.exe
    That microsoft stack is old and does not work, looks like i might have to (down)upgrade to sp2.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    461461 wrote:
    That microsoft stack is old and does not work, looks like i might have to (down)upgrade to sp2.
    Downupgrade? Isn't that staying at the same grade? We could have a whole topic on that!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gel Boy wrote:
    Downupgrade? Isn't that staying at the same grade? We could have a whole topic on that!

Was definatley a downgrade! All them security centre messages saying i haven't got any antivirus, i dont need an antivirus cos i use firefox!!!!!!!!!! lol
    The bluetooth drivers picked up the wiimote but came up with error every time i used the program.
    Im back on sp1 now and using bluesoleil bluetooth drivers and glovepie ive managed to take mii's off my remote but guess you cant send them back to the remote yet, if anyone knows another way to send mii's to my wii (for free and without registering on any sites), please let me know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

Is these a good website to create bespoke Mii's ?

I saw on a thread someone mention they wanted to add a spurs shirt to their Mii .
    Is this kind of Mii building possible yet ?
  • Options
    furrycheekyfurrycheeky Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like the video showing miis here, at least in this one they actually go through the creator, so you can see what parts to use. So many vids only show the results and not how you make them.

http://www.gamersquad.com/category/Nintendo-Wii/Wii-Mii-celebrity-parade/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

Anyone , is it possible to add non ninetendo features to your Wii ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone ?
  • Options
    furrycheekyfurrycheeky Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can only use the given parts at the moment, but I am sure given time you will be able to download a host of customisations/programs to make your own.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can only use the given parts at the moment, but I am sure given time you will be able to download a host of customisations/programs to make your own.

Thought it would have been a simple hack :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

Is there a PC programme that allows you to view any .wii files ?

Someones just emailed me with a .mii file attached , I am buggered if I can find any software to view it on my comp
  • Options
    FatwazFatwaz Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

need a microsoft bluetooth stack though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fatwaz wrote:

need a microsoft bluetooth stack though

My Bt dongle is cream crackered and I cannot access the device manager to change to MS stack