The Simon Cowell Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    No sign of Simes at the NTAs - Snit seemed to hastily make up a story why she wasnt going so maybe he decided not to go at the last minute. X Factor won best talent show so that had to hurt when he wasnt on the panel ;) . Jacks is normally wheeled out if there isnt another willing dusky brunette in the vicinity ;)

i couldn't be bothered to watch it all :yawn: Seem to remember Snit did that last year when Mish was wheeled out. I'm surprised it won, i thought strictly would have got it this year. Maybe he will turn up to the after show party.
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For all you Nick groupies (you know who you are :D) he has done an interview with Evening Standard magazine tomorrow. Hopefully it will be online but if not and anyone wants a hard copy that doesnt live in London, give me a PM and I will pick you one up :)
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For all you Nick groupies (you know who you are :D) he has done an interview with Evening Standard magazine tomorrow. Hopefully it will be online but if not and anyone wants a hard copy that doesnt live in London, give me a PM and I will pick you one up :)

Is this aimed at Me and Vanilla?:p:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ~Jane~ wrote: »
    Is this aimed at Me and Vanilla?:p:o
    Not AIMED Jane, "helpfully informed" I think are the words you are looking for ;)

The Evening Standard was annoying evasive about whether tomorrow's paper came with a topless poster of Mr Nick Im afraid ladies :D;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not AIMED Jane, "helpfully informed" I think are the words you are looking for ;)

The Evening Standard was annoying evasive about whether tomorrow's paper came with a topless poster of Mr Nick Im afraid ladies :D;)

Why stop at just topless?:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just picked up the ES mag. Nice interview, although nothing new revealed. Lovely pic of Si & Nick from the 50th birthday party (which was actually for Jackie's birthday, or something?!), but we have seen a very similar one before.

The interviewer mentions that he feels like he's talking to Simon, as they look and sound so alike (same camp, theatrical voice :D).
    Although he says that Nick is marginally better looking - Si won't like that!

Nick really does come across as being exactly like Simon in attitude, work ethic and humour. It's only Simon's more showy/love of drama side, that seems to be where they differ.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here it is, minus a couple of extra pics which the mag featured.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifestyle/esmagazine/article-24031385-the-cowell-factor.do
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    Just picked up the ES mag. Nice interview, although nothing new revealed. Lovely pic of Si & Nick from the 50th birthday party (which was actually for Jackie's birthday, or something?!), but we have seen a very similar one before.

The interviewer mentions that he feels like he's talking to Simon, as they look and sound so alike (same camp, theatrical voice :D).
    Although he says that Nick is marginally better looking - Si won't like that!

Nick really does come across as being exactly like Simon in attitude, work ethic and humour. It's only Simon's more showy/love of drama side, that seems to be where they differ.

Shame Uncle T doesn't share the same, eh? :D:D;)

Fit pics and love that United stay at his hotel when playing Chelsea or Fulham :D
  • vanillalimevanillalime Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    Here it is, minus a couple of extra pics which the mag featured.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifestyle/esmagazine/article-24031385-the-cowell-factor.do

He's a non-smoker! It just gets better and better! He's like Simon, but without Simon's biggest flaw! :D

Disappointed in the lack of shirtless pics of Nick, though. :( Apparently the Evening Standard has higher principles than most of the media that covers Simon. With all those Barbados holidays he's probably spent with Simon, you'd think the paparazzi would have caught the two of them on the beach together at some point. It's almost as if Simon seeks out the paps, while Nick avoids them. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a non-smoker! It just gets better and better! He's like Simon, but without Simon's biggest flaw! :DDisappointed in the lack of shirtless pics of Nick, though. :( Apparently the Evening Standard has higher principles than most of the media that covers Simon. With all those Barbados holidays he's probably spent with Simon, you'd think the paparazzi would have caught the two of them on the beach together at some point. It's almost as if Simon seeks out the paps, while Nick avoids them. ;)

LOL that's so true. I can think of a few flaws which Simon has (although most of them make him more interesting to me :)), but i cannot think of one flaw with Nick. He is too good to be true!
  • DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL that's so true. I can think of a few flaws which Simon has (although most of them make him more interesting to me :)), but i cannot think of one flaw with Nick. He is too good to be true!

Just like Simon, but better looking, a non-smoker with a better dress sense sounds like perfection to me ;) The only flaw i can think of is a wife and two kids :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Simon! He will be devastated reading this - dumped by his most ardent supporters for his brother! This Appreciation Thread is seriously one hot mess :D And worse than that, he has to spend the weekend in Wales ;) .

Never mind Simon, whilst all those fickle ones have ditched you, I will roll up to Cardiff tomorrow with a leek and a daffodil for you sweetie :) .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    Just like Simon, but better looking, a non-smoker with a better dress sense sounds like perfection to me ;) The only flaw i can think of is a wife and two kids :cry:

I couldn't have written this post better myself.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh the vile white jumper not seen since 2009 was back out today (seriously, why does he keep this tat in his wardrobe? :D)

Then:
    Wasnt good then..

Now:

Still Looks Hideous Now

Anyone actually a fan of this hideous knitwear? White isnt a good look for hiding lumps and bumps, and even though Simon has quite nice lumps bumps (<Appreciating :D) Im not sure a skin tight white pullover is THAT flattering....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh the vile white jumper not seen since 2009 was back out today (seriously, why does he keep this tat in his wardrobe? :D)

Then:
    Wasnt good then..

Now:

Still Looks Hideous Now

Anyone actually a fan of this hideous knitwear? White isnt a good look for hiding lumps and bumps, and even though Simon has quite nice lumps bumps (<Appreciating :D) Im not sure a skin tight white pullover is THAT flattering....

Oh, so the jumper isn't new after all then, LOL.... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, so the jumper isn't new after all then, LOL.... :D

NEW? NEW? Does Simon own anything NEW? :D

Although if he is having a rummage round his Retro Drawers, then I put in a request for the tight black V neck T shirt - I always loved that and hasnt had an outing for years. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NEW? NEW? Does Simon own anything NEW? :D

Although if he is having a rummage round his Retro Drawers, then I put in a request for the tight black V neck T shirt - I always loved that and hasnt had an outing for years. :(

Well, some people might have thought it was new lol!!:eek:

I do prefer him in darker colours. Mind you No man would look good in a skin tight white cashmere jumper...:sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do prefer him in darker colours. Mind you No man would look good in a skin tight white cashmere jumper...:sleep:

Not even Saint Nicholas of Chelsea? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not even Saint Nicholas of Chelsea? :p

Nope, However it would look good on the floor of my bedroom after Nick had had it on :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, However it would look good on the floor of my bedroom after Nick had had it on :eek:

Tart ;) - but a fair point!

*but to be fair Im still having trouble visualising it in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor - I feel Id have an unstoppable urge to get up and stick it in the nearest skip :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*but to be fair Im still having trouble visualising it in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor - I feel Id have an unstoppable urge to get up and stick it in the nearest skip :D

But WHY would you be taking notice of what's on the floor? i know I would't be!;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But WHY would you be taking notice of what's on the floor? I know I wouldn't be!;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DRAMA, ladies DRAMA :D

So is it true Paula has been booted off of X Factor??? *Tries to contain giggles Oh my oh my - what a turn up if it is! ALTHOUGH, cynical old me (and what I would do if I were in charge of the show's PR :D) is bandy about this rumour, get the Saulas worked up into a suicidal frenzy, bring in some replacement who will be (coached to be :D) SENSATIONALLY RUBBISH then Paula can return in a blaze of publicity, ooh I mean GLORY as Simon sighs to camera spouting something like "I just cant do this without her"...EPIC stuff.

As for Nicole and Steve - meh - no surprise there. Replace Nicole with Mariah I suppose and lets face it, most people could do a better job than Steve did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Paula returns next season, it will be a struggle to watch, she is as much use as a chocolate teapot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In other news... (Cause Paula bores me more than Simon's "love life")...

Heat Magazine have done a list of the hottest 101 guys and guess where Simon is?

Nowhere!! :eek:

Well Maybe if Simon worse nicer clothes and was on out XF last year he might have featured.

Gary Barlow came in at 13. Seriously! Did Stevie Wonder decide this list?