Options

Worst advert on TV at the moment (Part 10)

Comments

• Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Vanarama cashing in on easter by using Sing Hosanna as the basis for their awful jingle
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    ' The missus likes pottering about the garden especially with the grandkids'......WHAT?!?
    Patronising tripe and who has grandkids? British Seniors ad drives me mad...;.aaaargh!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Nisa advert: YET another breathy, girly voice singing a song through her teeth...aaaand she's accompanied by a mandolin.

Who said originality was dead?

Just came on here to moan about it too.

Yes NISA, I've called "the whole thing off". Wouldn't shop in your stores if you paid me. Even more certain now you've put this crap on my TV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Begging adverts. Especially the current one. Can you donate to save samalia whos forced to be married at 12 years old & have kids thats ruining her body.

NO I DONT WANT TO GIVE MONEY!

How about getting hold of the ba***rd who did this and give him a good kicking because then that would stop it from happening to her!

To be fair, if that is culturally acceptable in that country, why would I want to donate money to impose our values on those people?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not even seen it yet but I have fired of a complaint, scummy abusing cults have no place advertising on tv.

Don't believe in this kind of attempt at censorship.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do we really need to see stupid hair adverts that has fake orgasm noises on. Its not really appropiate for kids to hear.
  • Options
    Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Will somebody please think of the children?!
  • Options
    albion-mad-nickalbion-mad-nick Posts: 4,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Fixodent advert with ATROCIOUS lip syncing and that horrible crunch sound at the end! >:(

Ah, just searched the ad on Youtube and it turns out to be an American ad. All they've done here is taken that ad and slapped badly dubbed English over it! Now that is just LAZY! >:(

I would much rather they left it with the American voice, rather than the abysmal dubbing. We can understand the American accent...
  • Options
    albion-mad-nickalbion-mad-nick Posts: 4,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Flybe adverts are irritating. Yes, because we can all afford to suddenly and spontaneously hop on a plane to go and see someone...
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bargain Booze news- that advert would be outdated 20 years ago.
  • Options
    CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Mars bar advert with Gerrard, Sturridge, Welbeck and a d**k in the crowd
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    ' The missus likes pottering about the garden especially with the grandkids'......WHAT?!?
    Patronising tripe and who has grandkids? British Seniors ad drives me mad...;.aaaargh!!

Not sure if it is the same one but it looks like granny is trying to water the grandchild :o Why tip the water that close :confused:
  • Options
    Terry WigonTerry Wigon Posts: 6,831
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Not sure if it is the same one but it looks like granny is trying to water the grandchild :o Why tip the water that close :confused:

Wrong demographic anyway. Everyone knows that 30 is the new 60 for having grandchildren. :)http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1350288/29-year-old-Britains-youngest-grandfather-scrounger.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BellaRosa wrote: »

Hahaha! She's obviously so old and confused she can't tell the difference between her 'grandkid' and garden plants
  • Options
    Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Do we really need to see stupid hair adverts that has fake orgasm noises on. Its not really appropiate for kids to hear.

How would these innocent kids know that thats an orgasm noise?
  • Options
    biscuitfactorybiscuitfactory Posts: 29,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just seen an ad for a compilation cd called "Electric 80s" ( or something along those lines)
    The voiceover says " 80s classics remastered for the dancefloor".....
    Wtf! What, people didn't dance to this music in the 80s? That's funny, because I distinctly remember hoofing up a storm to "Just Can't Get Enough" "Blue Monday" and "Don't Go"

>:(
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    Just this second seen a Birds Eye ad "The Food of Life"
    :mad:
    "Thank you for this excellent meal, I'd probably marry you" (!)
    "Would you be willing to make me meals every night?"
    "No"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hahaha! She's obviously so old and confused she can't tell the difference between her 'grandkid' and garden plants
    Wrong demographic anyway. Everyone knows that 30 is the new 60 for having grandchildren. :)http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1350288/29-year-old-Britains-youngest-grandfather-scrounger.html

Going by this I could be a great great granny....maybe I should be 'pottering in the garden' instead if going to the gym!
  • Options
    ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 42,109
    Forum Member
    The Ferrero Rocher advert with yet another twee irritant caterwauling in a girlie, simpering voice >:( "Ohhhh, oh, oh, oh, oh....."
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
    Forum Member
    The BT students

They've been students for about six years now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tt88 wrote: »
    How would these innocent kids know that thats an orgasm noise?

Its not really needed. Its a shampoo so bloody what!
  • Options
    sheltsshelts Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cuprinol advert, with the stupid plane flying over gardens
  • Options
    Forum Member

My blood is still simmering from yesterday reading that >:( The amount of times he said he is not a scrounger .. means he is a scrounger :kitty:

What is this world coming to :(
  • Options
    Forum Member

:D:D:D
  • Options
    theiatheia Posts: 1,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it called "Hive?" A British Gas advert. The tune was in my head this morning when I woke up, which is scary because I can't stand it.
This discussion has been closed.