Doctor Who One Sentance At A Time

Comments

• sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    someone had messed with the flow of custard on the planet Custardo. "We must go to Custardo, I have a friend there that can help, an old companion and a very good friend"
  • DogmatixDogmatix Posts: 2,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "We must reverse the polarity of the custard flow".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    said Clara. "Clara, I must say, you do learn quickly, top notch " commented the Doctor as he ran towards the Tardis. "Thank you Doctor, I pick it up as I go along" replied Clara.
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Romana stepped out of another TARDIS. "Nice place for a picnic", she observed brightly then, noticing her other self she frowned. Romana III gave her a wave as she rushed after the Doctor and Clara. "Watch out for the cyber ants!", she called out in passing, "Don't mind the Dalek!"
  • rioniarionia Posts: 1,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Who are all these people?" asked Rose

"I don't know but the guy with the bondage gear looks interesting" said Jack, winking, and he sauntered over to the Doctor (4)
  • A.D.PA.D.P Posts: 10,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Getting a bit closer he saw, it was Ianto Jones, Toshiko Sato and Owen Harper, Jack said, Doctor, how can this be? and there were 11 responses all at the same time, saying..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Jack! Don't move!"

Just as Jack noticed his younger self heading in his direction, closely followed by Rose and Doctor 9
  • A.D.PA.D.P Posts: 10,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Too late both Jacks collide, and there is a massive bang and lots of wibbly wobbly time stuff all falls out of a void.Then Rose, says... Tonight the night, and the Doctors all say put Jack in the box..
  • tiggerpoohtiggerpooh Posts: 4,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So they put both Jack's in the box. The Tardis's cloister bell began to ring. "Oh, dear, Clara!" Said the 11th Dr. He ran to the Tardis followed by Clara, panting. When they got to the Tardis the Doctor noticed that it had Bad Wolf written all over it. He said, "This is wrong. Very wrong! I fear sudden danger is coming!" "What do you mean, Doctor?" asked Clara, feeling a bit frightened. "We need to go to the Shadow Proclomation."

They got inside, and the doors closed, then he pulled a leaver. The Tardis dissapeared, on it's way to the Shadow Proclomation. "Wait for me, Doctor!" Shouted Romana III. "Too late. Stuck behind again." She said, sadly.

To be continued...
    Forum Member
    The TARDIS materialised on an asteroid outside the Shadow Proclamation's primary head quarters. The Doctor and Clara hurried out of the TARDIS and stood before the huge double doors, which were flanked by Judoon.

Romana appeared beside them. "You can't get rid of me that easily!", she said, pointing to the Time Bracelet on her wrist.
  • DogmatixDogmatix Posts: 2,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Judoon squadron leader held up his scanner to the new arrivals. " Ho! Ho! Ho! Do! Lo! Cho! Pso! Quo! Flo! Xo! Blo!" ("Hmmm... three Time Lords, not bad for an extinct species") it said. "Three!?" said the Doctor. "Three!?" said Romana. "Extinct!?" said Clara.
    Forum Member
    "I'm the Doctor", said the Doctor, "former president of Gallifrey" and I am invoking executive order 21a to demand an immediate consultation with the Shadow Proclamation high council.

"And I'm Romana", said Romana, "former president of Gallifrey and I also invoke executive order 21a."

"Well I'm Clara", said Clara, "former deceased resident of Earth, former deceased Dalek and currently of indeterminate origin and I wasn't a former president of Gallifrey! At least I don't think so?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Judoon pointed at Clara and said "You need to be catigorised! Take her." Another Judoon grabbed her and started to drag her away. "What are you doing? You can't do that." said the Doctor. "Silence, Doctor!"

The Shadow Architect woman came out, staring at him angrily. "She will be dealt with. Now, what are you doing back here?"
    Forum Member
    The Doctor points angrily at the sky. "Do you see that patch of darkness rapidly rolling towards us? That's a Blinovitch Limitation event horizon. It will cause the complete and utter disintegration of the universe in approximately 2 hours, 30 minutes and 23 seconds. Might I suggest that you cease these petty displays of autocratic posturing, release my assistant immediately and let me tell you how you can save yourselves and the rest of the universe!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "You are a Doctor with integrity" said the woman as she shook his hand." Let us sit" she gestured towards the two large stones. "Where shall I sit?"asked Clara. "You can stand, for you are the tree of knowledge." replied the woman. "Wow, that's new" remarked Clara looking a bit surprised.
    Forum Member
    "I've just thought of something!" exclaims Romana. "I'll be back."

She touches her wrist and vanishes.

"Bad for your health, those things", said the Doctor. "Never use them myself".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "So Doctor tell me more about this Blinovitch Limitation event horizon and what can be done to prevent such a disaster?" asked the woman.
    Forum Member
    The Doctor is still staring at the spot formerly occupied by Romana. "I wonder where she went?", he mused.

"Doctor!", shouted Clara. "Imminent destruction! Running out of time! What should we do?"

"Clara, I'm glad you asked me that", said the Doctor. "Now listen carefully…"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I want you to go back into the Tardis and consult the ship's information system. Go back through info on past companions that I've had in my ship. Choose one that you like and they should hopefully let you know what to do. Okay?" said the Doctor. "Ok," said Clara.

She went back into the Tardis. She pushed some buttons, then up popped a list of companions. She thought for a few seconds, then saw Sarah Jane Smith next to a robot dog called K9. "Oh, a robot dog. How interesting. I haven't seen him before." Suddenly, they appeared in the Tardis. "Oh, dear. I don't think that's supposed to happen." Said Clara. "Mistress?" Said K9. Clara looked in amazement at Sarah and K9. "The Tardis!" said Sarah. "Hello. I haven't seen you before. K9, who is she?" K9 took his eye stick out and touched Clara's leg with it. "She is Clara Oswin Oswald."
    Forum Member
    Meanwhile, the Shadow Architect was getting impatient. "Look Doctor, you came here for a reason. Presumably you need our help to stop this thing. What is it you need?"

"Ah", said the Doctor, "Now that I have sent Clara off on a wild goose chase, and before Romana gets back, I was wondering if you could return that item that you confiscated from me the last time I was here. It's vitally important to the safety of the universe!"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Just come along with me, I'll take you to the Doctor" said Clara as she rushed out of the Tardis. The Doctor was talking to a man, an old man with a beard. The Doctor looked towards Clara and whispered something to the old man who suddenly disappeared."Who was that?" asked Clara. "Hello Doctor"said Sarah Jane and K9 greeting him with a song.
    Forum Member
    "Nobody." mumbled the Doctor and the Shadow Architect simultaneously sounding embarrassed then the Doctor was shocked into stunned silence by the appearance of Sarah Jane. He returned the hug, tentatively. "What? How? Huh?" he finally managed to say.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I chose Sarah who was standing next to this robot dog, in the picture and she materialised in the Tardis." She looked puzzled. "You had a dog with you once?" said Clara. "Yes, in my fourth incarnation. He was forced to part from me, although this version of K9, I gave to Sarah as a present to say thank you." said the Doctor. "What is going on?" said Sarah. K9 emerged from the Doctor's ship. "I sense danger, mistress. Big danger! We need to get back to Luke and Bannerman Road, immediately." said K9.
    Forum Member
    Suddenly, Romana appeared with another two K9s by her side. "I rescued these from Gallifrey a while ago", she said.

"Meet K9 mark I and mark II", said the Doctor grinning at a confused Clara. "Sarah Jane's K9 is mark IV."

"What happened to Mark III?", asked Clara.

"Don't ask!" said Sarah Jane.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meanwhile Jacks' Box started glowing and vanished.

"Where the devil did that come from?" said a startled Brigadier Lethbridge Stewart as a large box suddenly appeared in front of his desk inside UNIT HQ.

Then slowly worlds started to appear on the outside of the Box , written by an unseen hand,

"Help The Doctor (all of Them!)"